L.Joe's house cont.

Read me!

You woke up. And looked around, L.Joe was gone. You heard a knock on the door.

"Hey sleepyhead!" he said quietly, "Do you want to go grab something to eat?"

You nodded.

"Ok...go get changed," he said," Oh i ordered some clothes for you but i dunno if you'll like them."

"Anythings fine for me" you replied. He left and you went to the closet.

You looked throught the clothes. There was soo many choice but in the end you chose a white floral top and light

blue pants. You looked around and saw accesories and shoes. You chose a silver charm bracelet, it had the letter L

on it. You threw on a pair of black flats and left the room. You saw L.Joe watching tv so you tip toed behind him and

covered his eyes.

"Who is it?" you playfully asked.

"Is it ____________?" he smiled.

"Yes" you laughed.

He stood up and twirled you around, examing our outfit.

"I chose nice clothes for my girl" he exclaimed.

"My girl?" you stoped and looked at him.

"Yes, you're my girl now!" he responded.

"Since when did i agree to this?"

"Earlier this mourning, when you came with me, to this house," he chuckled.

"Noo u invited me to go!"

"No i didnt" he smirked.

"yes you did," and you glared at him.

"Okay, i decided," he said.

"Well you dont know, if i have feelings for you," you said.

"Ok, ____________, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" he asked politely.

"No...i'm sorry...i can't..."you ran to his bedroom.

"wait..." he ran after you.

You locked the doors. You heard knocking and some yelling.

"Open the door _________," he pounded the door.

"No....cuz i knoe your gonna say somthing to me," you yelled.

"Please, just open the door, i just wanna talk..." he said...

You walked to the door and unlocked it. He took you by your hand and lead you to the bed.

"Why did you reject me?" he questioned.

"I can't....there's just way to many new things happening and i dunno what to do," you replied.

"ohh....i see your problem...." he quietly said, "do you wanna go back to school then?"

You nodded. He pointed to your uniform.

"Go change....i'll do the same...." he said as he walked out.

You hurried and changed your clothes. You walked out the room. You sat down in a sofa, waiting for L.joe to come

out.  You heard footsteps and turned around.

"You ready?" he asked.

You nodded. He opened the door and gestured you to go first. You walked out and went to his car. He hopped into

the driver side as you went to the passenger side. He droved off. An hour and a half  later, you got to school. It was

12 o'clock. Lunch time. *This is just great* you thought as you stepped out of the car.

"_____________!!!!!!!!" Nana said, as she ran to you, "Where did you go?"

You looked at L.joe, who quickly looked away,"i went to his house."

"HUH?!" she said surprised, "what did you guys do over there?"

"Sleep," you quickly replied.

"Really? i dont believe it!" she responded.

"We just fell asleep," L.Joe stared at you.

You nodded in agreement as the rest of the group ran to you. Teen Top ran to L.joe and high-fived him.

"Do you do it?" Ricky asked.

"Do what?" L.joe replied.

"Never mind, dosen't seem like it," Ricky said.

L.joe smiled and looked at you. You smiled back at him but suddenly stop cuz you felt a firey glare. You turned you

head and saw Hyemi glare at you.

"YAH! why did you leave without us?" Hyemi yealled.

"He forced my too...." you lied. *No he didnt*

"Ohh ok...well...next time bring us too cuz it's not safe being alone and all," she threw L.joe a dirty look.

He smirked at her.

"Let's ditch this place!" you yelled, excitedly.

You walked off with you friends when suddenly someone place there hand on you. You turned and saw Cap.

"Let's all leave together and get to know each other more," he awkwardly said.

Hyemi turned nodded,"Sure, we'll all just leave together."

"Okay, we'll pull our cars to the front of the school, so you girls wait for us." he ran over to Teen Top.

You ran over to you group, who was patiently waiting.