Meeting the members.

Read me!

You stormed out of the mansion, slamming the door. * Why do you guys always fight?* You walked to the park.

Yousaw a group of five girls holding bottles. *What are they doing?* They walked into a alley.  You followed, knowing

thatthis will take the fight off your mind. They ran to a building.You watched them go into a abanden building, as

you passed by, you saw a graffiti of a word. * DeathStar? hmm...thats weird.*  As you turned around, something hit

you. It hurted and the last thing you saw was a burry person. You feel unconcious. When you woke up, you were

inside a building. There wasnt any light besides the small lamp on a table.

"So your awake?" a figure replied.

You panicked and looked around. You tried to get up but found out that your hands and legs were tied up. A figure walked toward you.

"Hello? I asked you a question." the figure said.

"Where am I?" you mumbled.

"Oh...well your in a building, you followed us" a different voice said.

*Aish...i shouldnt have followed those girls*

"Ohhh" Somebody clapped and all the lights were on.

You looked around and seen the five girls you were following.

"Hello," a tall girl with long, brown hair said,"Sorry about before but you were stalking us..."

"I wasnt stalking...i was following..." you replied back.

"Not from the looks of it," a younger girl said.

You notice that this girl had dark brown hair with blonde highlights.

"Well im sorry, can i go now?"

"Sure!" A girl with black hair said.

"Really?"

"NO!" A girl with orangish hair said quickly, "We gotta make sure you dont tell anyone about the incident that just happened!"

You looked around as the girls walked toward you. They wall had something in there hands.

"W-what are you guys doing?" you studdered.

"Just making sure you keep your mouth close after you leave this place" the girl with the orangish hair replied.

One of the girl, raised her hand up and was gonna hit you. You closed your eyes. *Mom, dad, I'm gonna die tonight.

Good Bye*  Suddenly you heard laughing and looked up. The girls stopped and handed you a sheet of paper.

"Sigh this!" a girl with dirty blonde hair said.

"Well i would but..." you looked down to our hands.

"oh yeahh...i forgot about that," the girl with light brown hair sais while cutting the rope around your hand 

off.

"Ok...so what is this about cuz i dont sign anything without knowing whats on it," you said

The girl with the dark brown hair started summarizing the paragraphs.

"All it says is that you will join our group, blah, blah, blah, you can't tell anyone about our hiding place.... and that

you would have to do everything with us cuz were a group..." she sigh after talking.

"Oh...umm..well i'll sign it then..."

They handed you the sheet of paper with a clip board. You quickly signed it and hand it back to them.

"Can i go now?" you quickly questioned.

"No!" the girl with the orangish hair said," You got to meet the group since your one of us now"

"Hello, I'm sorry about earlier, Im Sabrina!" smiled the girl with light brown hair.

"Im Yuri.." the girl with dirty blonde hair said.

"Ello, I'm Nana." the black hair girl quickly said before putting her headphones back in.

A girl waved and said, "Im Tiffany, hopefully you dont bail on us or else?"

*or else?* You stared at the girl with the orangish hair.

"And I'm Hyemi!" She confidently said.

"Well nice to meet you all, I'm _________" you smiled.

"Since we all greeted each other, let me ask you something," Yuri said, " You have to transfer to Kirin High School,

thats were we all go to school but i dunno about you..."

"I already go there" you responded.

"OH....ok sorry about that..." she smiled.

"Well since it's monday tomorrow, i think we should head home." Sabrina said.

Everyone nodded and left. Everyone walked you home that night. It was very quiet and awkward. 

"Sooo...why did you walk me home?" you questioned.

"We all live around here...." Tiffany said.

"ohhh..." *So there family is rich too* you thought.

You stopped in front of your hugh mansion.

"Well this is my stop, so i'll see you guys tomorrow." You waved goodbye.

"Byeee!" They all replied back.

You waited till they left. You ran up to our room and looked out the window. They all were going into there house by

the time you saw them. *They all lived by me...cool*  You took a warm shower and headed to bed.