Announcement! Pls read!!!

Unregretful Memories | trailer shop [CLOSED]

Hello dear visitors. It's been a long time since I last updated the site and the reason why I'm updating now is that I have so bad news to tell. I don't know how many of you already know this but I'm leaving from AFF and quitting trailer making. My life's getting busier and busier. I've put most of my focus to photography since it's the career that I want to choose and honestly, trailer making does take a lot of time so I don't have time for that anymore. I also recently got an adorable female African Pygmy hedgehog with whom I'm spending most of my evenings so it also takes my time. I've been doing trailers for about 4 years (over 125 trailers) and it pains me to leave it but I think that's it time to move on and make a way for new trailer makers. This was hard decidion to make but let's be real, I can't do AFF trailers for my living, I have to be realistic. I know this may come as sudden news to most of you, specially to those who were waiting for us to open the shop again. I'm sorry but the shop is going to be closed. I'm so sorry.

I want to thank all of you for being awesome and supporting this shop! It means a lot to me. I enjoyed making trailers for you people since I was able to make your stories come alive and your feebacks made me the happiest girl on planet! I also want to thank my awesome staff who's been working hard and who has made this site bigger and better. Without you this shop would had been closed down ages ago. Thank you, really, THANK YOU.

I won't be deleting my AFF account since I will visit in here sometimes and check my messages. Let's keep in touch :)) If any of you ever need a help with trailer making, don't hesitate to contact me, I'd be happy to help you.

 

THANK YOU.

Love, WonderBinnie.