First Snow, First Kiss

First Snow, First Kiss

Yay~ please enjoooooy~

_________

Christmas break had just begun and _________ was heading to the mall to meet her friends. ‘This break is gonna be great! ^-----^ I can’t wait to get to the mall.’ She got off the bus and entered the station, and saw her friends sitting on a bench waiting for her. She walked over to her friends, and wasn’t looking at others around her when she bumped into someone. They both lost their balance and fell in a jumble in the middle of the walkway. The other person got up and brushed off their clothing. _________ saw a hand extended in her direction and a kind and gentle male voice began talking to her.

“I’m so sorry. Mianhaeyo. Gwaenchana?”

_________ took his hand, and he grasped hers firmly as he pulled her up on her feet.

“Mianhanda. Did I hurt you? Sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going,” she said as she looked up to the young man’s face. The face she saw seemed very familiar but she didn’t know who he was. She could hear her friends squealing and whispering behind her and she turned to face them, still holding on to the guy. Her friends were making some spazzing gestures about the guy, but they just looked like a bunch of idiots. She realized that he had followed her gaze and was also looking at her friends acting stupid. She turned back to him and began apologizing for her friends, then it hit her and she exclaimed quietly,

“Omo! You are F.CUZ’s LeeU oppa!”

As she spoke, she lost her balance and was about to fall backwards but he caught her and held her in a firm embrace. _________ began to blush and apologized to LeeU. He just laughed and assured her that everything’s okay and that it was his fault too. _________’s two friends came to stand with her and began to ask him for autographs. _________ was so embarrassed that her friends were acting this way.

“Omo! You guys! Please don’t act this way! He must be really busy,” turning to LeeU she said, “I’m really sorry about my friends. I didn’t think they would act this way.”

He turned away from her friends with a gentle smile on his face, “Haha. It’s okay, totally fine. It’s bound to happen, right? Hahaha.”

‘His laugh has such a nice sound. Omo! I can’t believe LeeU oppa is right here in front of me. Omomomo! ~ He is so GORGEOUS! Look at his smile! So beautiful~ Wowowow~ this is like a dream. Oh! And they are just ruining it for me! How embarrassing! ><’

“Um…excuse me? Are you okay?” He was waving is hands in front of her face. She didn’t realize she had blanked out in front of him.

“Omo! Yes, yes. I’m fine. Sorry about that! Well, I guess we should let you go. You must be busy?” She gave LeeU and understanding yet somewhat upset look.

He looked at her and an idea popped into his head. He winked at her and said, “Ah, yeh. I’m a little busy right now, but it was nice to meet you girls. Looks like you were going out, so I won’t keep you any longer. You should get going.”

Her two friends agreed and they all bowed and said their goodbyes. _________ was walking away with her friends when a hand pulled her into the ongoing traffic and away from her friends. She gasped. ‘Omo! What’s going on?’

Finally, they stopped in front of a bench and she was sat down. She looked up and was surprised to see the beautiful baby face of LeeU.

“*GASP* Omo! LeeU oppa! Wae? Why did you do that?”

“Kekeke. Didn’t you see the wink?” she looked at him confused, “Well…I wanted to properly apologize to you, but not with your friends around…” The next thing he said and did really surprised her. He stood with an awkward position and looked at his feet, “Um…uh…would you…like to hangout…uh…with me, today?”

She could tell from his posture, that he was blushing. ‘Omomomo! He! He just asked me out?! AAGH! Is he blushing? I’m sure he’s blushing! Omomomo!’ She spazzed internally and while smiling up at him, she finally answered, “Yes. Of course, I’d love to!”

LeeU looked back at her and smiled brightly.

‘Ohmygawd! I swear that smile is gonna kill me! ><’

LeeU took her hand and looked at her for a reaction. She looked up at his face and smiled at him while blushing. ‘That’s enough of a yes for me!’

He led her down to the trains and they got on the first one. They headed down to _SamSeong_. The mall was the best shopping area in Seoul. _________ couldn’t believe she was at __COEX__ with LeeU. ‘This is crazy! This cannot be happening! But I don’t want it to end!’

They walked into the mall together and headed to the stores.

‘Luckily LeeU oppa is covered up, or…I’d be so scared right now! They’d really attack us…I know they would. It would be worst than my friends,’ She thought with a worried expression.

Suddenly, he stopped and looked her in the face, “Uh…are you okay? You look a little upset? Did you really want to come? I’m sorry if you felt forced to come.” He bowed his head sadly and stepped back. She looked up at him and smiled.

“No! Of course I wanted to come! Why would I feel forced?”

His head popped up and he smiled happily. He took her hand and they continued to walk through the mall; chatting and getting to know each other.

The day went by quickly knew it LeeU had to head back.

“I’m really sorry I have to go so soon. But I’m really glad I got to spend my day off with you.”

“Oh no, it’s fine. You are really busy, so I understand. I’m happy to have been your company.”

“Uh…well, I had a really nice time,” he said awkwardly.

“Mhmm, me too.”

“Uh…is…uh is it okay if we exchange numbers?”

‘Did I hear that correctly?!’

“Mwo?” she said with a dumbfounded expression.

“Oh! I’m sorry! That was rude of me….” He exclaimed apologetically, bowing to her.

“Omo! No, it’s fine. Um…here…uh…hand me your phone.”

He gave her his phone and she dialed her name and number in. then, she sent herself a text to receive his number.

“There. It’s done,” she smiled at him brightly, “Um...I guess…I’ll talk to you later,” she said, waving her phone.

“Haha yeh. I had a really great time. Um…I’ll call…to hang out again?”

She wasn’t sure if that was a question, but she nodded anyways.

“Okay!” he smiled brightly, “I guess I should go now, and you should probably call your friends. Hahaha!”

“Omo! I totally forgot about them! Haha! Yeh, I’ll do that. Thanks for today!”

They both bowed toward each other and went their separate ways, each pleased with the events of the day.

‘OH WOW! That was just…perfect! Phuuuu~ but man, I. Am. Beat! Keeping look out for crazy fan girls is tiring. And that one time those group of girls actually recognized him, was SO scary. I had to pretend I was just some random girl walking next to him by chance, or that would have gotten UGLY! Omo~ but WOW! I can’t believe it! I just spent the day with LeeU! Kyaah! >////< Oh no! What am I going to tell those two? I seriously wouldn’t have remembered them if he didn’t remind me. Haha. Okay…so what can I tell them…that eomma called and I had to go do an errand? That I had to go pick up dongsaeng and take her to the mall and I didn’t want to bring her with us. I don’t know…but, I’ll figure it out. It’s not like I’m gonna have to tell them soon…’

At that instant, her phone rang. ‘Omo! Is it LeeU? Wait…no, it’s a custom ring tone…Uh oh…’

She answered the phone, “Yeoboseyo? Hi! Yeh. Uh-huh…Sorry…No! Mwo? Why would I do that? No. Anyaa~! Shh! Anio! My eomma called and asked if I could pick up my dongsaeng and do an errand. Then dongsaeng wanted to go to the mall, and I didn’t want to take her with you guys…so we went separately. Yeh. Tha’s all. Nothing big happened. Yeh. Yeh. Okay? Okay. Yeh, I’ll see you later. Annyeong, bye bye…”

‘Omo! I cant believe they were so suspicious of me! Saying I got a secret boyfriend! Hah! Like that would happen…but phew~ that WAS close! Haha…I’m tired…’

For the rest of the ride home, _________ thought of the day and fell asleep.

She finally got off the last bus and walked home in the crisp cool air. She looked up at the sky, at the clouds and the beautiful setting sun. The scene brought her thoughts to LeeU.

~~

Just as LeeU got off the bus and walked towards the dorm, he looked up at the sunset and reminisced about the day. ‘I really can’t believe I did that! I was so free, I was so carefree! Haha. Kan is really rubbing off on me >~<’ Thoughts of his day with _________ filled his head, and he didn’t react to anything going on around him as he walked into the dorm. All the three members and staffs greeted him when he came in and the only thing he did was smile dreamily and nod. He only snapped back into reality when Kan jumped in front of him when he got to the bedroom.

“Hyung!”

LeeU jumped backwards and exclaimed, “Omo! What the hell Kan? Whoa! You scared me! What was that for? What’s wrong with you?”

“Jeongmallo? You were spaced out since you came in the house, and you’re asking what’s wrong...with me?! Hyung…did something happen when you went out?”

LeeU’s mind came back to him and realized he was thinking about _________ the whole time. He didn’t want to tell the others about her…at least not yet. Not even to Kan. She would have to be a secret for now.

“Mwo? Huh? No, nothing happened. I was just thinking about all the good food I had when I was out. Haha! It was delicious. Too bad you couldn’t come with, Kannie,” he said pushing Kan aside playfully, “Well…I’m beat. Since I ate a lot already, I’m going to bed.”

“ya, yah~ okay ajusshi. Kekeke. I’ll leave you.”

LeeU got changed and went to tell the others goodnight. He went back to the room and crawled into bed, and took out his cell. He went through the contacts and found _________. He started to type out a message, and when satisfied, hit send.

-So…is it just more…or was today really tiring?-

He put the phone down next to him and then it vibrated. ‘Whoa…that was quick.’

-Haha. No, I felt so tired after too. Hahaha-

-So…did you really enjoy yourself? Don’t lie to me! Keke xP-

-Are you kidding? Of course I did! Why would I lie? It was actually kinda thrilling Lol-

-Haha! I’m glad you had fun…I was just a bit worried it was too much-

-Anio! I was okay with it. I think, that was the most fun I had at the mall before hehe-

-Jeongmallo? Then I did a good job? That’s good to know (:-

-Haha. Yeh, definitely. You did very good. I just hope I wasn’t boring :S-

-Oh! Anyaa~ not at all. You are very fun to hang out with keke-

-Hahaha. Kamsahabnida, you are totally fun too (:-

-Oh! Haha. Kamsamnida! So…then you wouldn’t mind hanging out next time I have free day? :$-

-Oh! Of course not! I’d really love to. Just tell me when~ haha-

-Yay~ okay then! Well, I’m really tired, and I bet you are too. So goodnight ^^ talk to you tomorrow? I’ll text you (: (:-

-Haha :$ okay. Goodnight then! (:-

They both put their phones away and went to bed, eager to talk to each other again.

-*-

For the next couple days, they texted back and forth. LeeU was busy with practices and performances, and _________ went out with her friends. A couple of days before Christmas LeeU asked _________ if she’d like to go out. Unfortunately, _________ said no because she had another party to attend. LeeU had the 23rdto the 1stoff, so he was eager to get together with _________ again. He texted her again, asking if she had any plans for the 24thand to his surprise, she had none. He was very happy and told her that what they’d be doing is a surprise.

_________ couldn’t wait for Christmas Eve. ‘What could he have planned?’

Finally, Christmas Eve arrived and _________ got a text from LeeU telling her to meet him at the station. She hopped on a bus and headed for the station. She finally got to the station and went in. She saw a guy sitting on the same bench her friends were before and he waved to her. She was about to walk away when she recognized him. ‘It’s LeeU!’

“Omo! I thought you were someone else! Haha! Nice cover up keke.”

“Haha! I was thinking you wouldn’t recognize me, but luckily you saw through it,” he smiled at her with that beautiful smile of his, “So, let’s get going?”

_________ nodded and LeeU took her hand and they went to the trains. During the ride, they talked and laughed, had fun and became even closer. _________ wondered where they were going and asked LeeU a couple of times, but the answer she always got was,

“It’s a surprise! You’ll see when we get there! Keke”

_________ really wanted to know! Finally, LeeU said it was their stop and they had to get off. Before they left the station, LeeU put a blindfold over _________’s eyes and told her not to take it off until he says so. He grabbed her hand and led her out of the station. They headed down the street, LeeU leading her so she wouldn’t bump into things. Finally they got to their destination and LeeU took the blindfold off.

They were in front of a little, fancy family restaurant, that somehow looked familiar to _________. They walked up the steps and LeeU held the door open for _________, and they both walked in. someone came to greet them and she heard LeeU whisper,

“Tell eomma we’re here…”

‘Omo! This must be LeeU oppa’s mom’s restaurant. Oh yeah!’

“Uh…is this your eomma’s restaurant? I remember hearing about it, but I’ve never seen it before. It’s really nice,” she said smiling up at LeeU. LeeU looked down at her and smiled proudly nodding.

“Seunghyuuun~ Annyeong! Oh! Who is this pretty young lady? Huh? Hehehe,” a female voice came from the distance.

“Annyeong eommaa~!” LeeU went to the woman and hugged her warmly. Then he turned back towards _________ and introduced her.

“Eomma, this is _________. She’s the girl I told you about when I called last time. She’s a big F.CUZ fan!” he smiled happily to his mother.

“Annyeonghaseyo. It’s nice to meet you,” _________ bowed to his mom.

“Omo~ You are such a cute, polite girl! Please come in. you’ll be seated here,” his mother pointed towards a booth on the side.

LeeU took _________’s hand and led her to the booth. They both sat and menus were brought to them.

“So,” _________ began, “This is my surprise? Wow! I really wasn’t expecting this.”

“Hahaha! Yes. But there is more to this surprise,” he said with a wink, “You just have to wait.”

“Oh noo~ Jeongmallo? I’m tired of waiting (pun). Haha,” she said with a pout.

"Oh, don't be so eager. Haha! You have to wait! I hope you like it..."

'Hmm...I really wonder what it could be :/ ...'

"Okay...*pout* So...what do you recommend for me? Something your eomma makes really well? Your favourite?"

"Haha. Don't worry about that. Eomma prepared something special," his grin got wider, "Just choose something to drink."

"Oh...okay," she said, smiling back at him.

Food and drinks were brought to them and they began to eat. As usual, they talked and talked, and talked and talked. The evening went by just the way LeeU had planned. _________ and LeeU were having such a great time together, they didn't even see how the time passed. Luckily, LeeU had prepared and told _________'s eomma that _________ would be spending the rest of the day with his family.

It was already almost midnight, and _________ didn't notice that the restaurant had emptied and only herslef and LeeU were left.

"Omo~ Where did everyone go? Haha. What time is it?"

"Haha! It's past closing. Everyone has gone home. Hahaha~"

"Omo! Jeongmallo?! I should go then!"

Just as _________ was about to get up, LeeU grabbed her hand and pulled her back down to her seat.

"Anio. You aren't going anywhere."

"Bu-!"

"Anio. I spoke to your eomma," _________ gasped, "And I have permission for you to spend Christmas with me until noon tomorrow," he finished with a smile.

_________'s jaw dropped and she was staring at LeeU.

'So...he thought all this out! What a sneaky boy! Hahaha! Well, I'm really glad he did this...I couldn't be happier right now •^----------^•'

Then, the lights were dimmed in their booth and something glowing came towards them. The glowing was coming from candles on a cake a server was bringing in. The cake was placed between LeeU and _________. _________ saw a message on it, but couldn't make out the words.

Suddenly, LeeU got up from his seat and hugged _________.

"Merry Christmas!" he said while squeezing her.

But before she could react, LeeU kissed her on the lips and said,

"Will you be my Christmas present? Please be my girlfriend."

_________ was shocked. All she could do was look at LeeU with awe.

"......uh..." was all that came out of .

LeeU's expression changed from joyous to worried, then _________ realized she was crying.

"Omo~ I'm sorry. Sorry! Sorry! Mianhaeyoo! You didn't want that at all!"

Then _________ took LeeU's face into her hands and kissed him back and said,

"Haha! Babo! Yeh, yeh! Hahaha! I'd really love to! Yeh, I want to be! Omo~ haha! I never imagined you would ever ask! You have made me so happy!"

They hugged each other tightly and _________ said,

"Thank you for the best present...thanks for...you. ♥"

They held each other close for the first minutes and watched the snow drift down on this magical day.

~♥~

 

_____________

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~ My first ever oneshot! kekekekekekeke 8DD i hoped you liked it and yeah.. read my B2ST fic too! kay kay kaayyy? 8DD Annyeoooooooong~ (^o^)/