Today is the day

Adventure and romance in America

Aiden POV

I woke in the morning to my phone vibrating like I had a phone call, so I look at it the call was my mom. I looked over next to me and around me to see Rose sleeping curled up to Taemin and the others all sleeping on the couch as well. Minho was curled up to key, Onew and Jonghyun both sleeping sprawled out on the floor and Kai was sleeping next to Taemin. 'Wow I wound up falling asleep over here' I thought and got up and called my mom back. "Hey mom sorry I am over Rose's we were all watching a movie and fell asleep watching it. I should be home a bit later this afternoon" I told my mom who was understanding and just told me to have a good day. I then went back in the room and saw Taemin waking up and he smiled at Rose. He picked her up and started to go upstairs rose just groaned and curled up in his arms. I figured he was just taking Rose up to her bed they were such a cute couple but part of me would like her to myself but I will never admit that to her. I went back to my spot on the couch and fell back asleep.

 

Rose POV

The next day I woke up in my bed in Taemin’s arms and nuzzled his chest then it dawned on me I didn't fall asleep upstairs and smiled at Taemin "my cute prince" I whispered and kissed his cheek then went downstairs to see who all was down there and saw everyone including Aiden sleeping on the couch. I went into the kitchen and started to make coffee for all of us. I then heard Minho wake up and stretch falling over key. Minho then stumbled into the kitchen rubbing his eyes "morning Rose" he said to me and I smiled "morning Minho" I said to him. I then handed him a cup of coffee which he was happy to have he seemed very tired. Minho finished his coffee and then went to get a shower to wake up. Slowly everyone else woke up as well and came in to get their coffee, Taemin was still asleep though. I then heard an envelope hit the floor from the mail slot and I ran into the foyer and saw an envelope that was addressed to the members of Shinee from SMTown and I cheered happily. I then ran back into the kitchen and ran right into Key "THE TICKETS ARE HERE! THE TICKETS ARE HERE!!!!!" I cheered happily at him and handed him the envelope and then ran upstairs to start packing I was so excited. I not rather childish then and jumped on my bed waking up Taemin "we're going to Korea! We're going to Korea!" I said dancing around the room like a four years old. Taemin groaned looking at me and then laughed "I take it the tickets came then?" He asked me and I nodded happily and got out my two suitcases and began packing for the trip. Taemin then got up and went to his room as well I'm guessing to do the same thing and Aiden came in the room "so the tickets came when will the flight be leaving?" He asked me and I shrugged and key then as if on cue "rose the flight leaves tonight at 9" he said to me and I nodded he went to go pack "key said the flight leaves tonight at 9. So you should go back home and pack and say goodbye to your parents. Then meet us back here to leave at 7" I told him and Aiden nodded and went to go pack. I finished packing up everything I would need and took my bag downstairs. Kai returned to my friend’s house since he wasn't returning to Korea just yet. I couldn't believe it. It was finally happening I was going to Korea and I was dating Taemin this whole thing was a dream come true.

No one POV

Everyone was excited for their trip to Korea even more so since it was only an hour away. Aiden showed back up and they headed to the airport quickly getting through security and waited to board their plane. "Rose are you ready?" Taemin asked her and she nodded kissing him softly. Aiden let out a slight scowl with Jonghyun noticed but said nothing. "Here we go on the way back home with Rose and Aiden. Two new members of SMTown" Key said and they all smiled. About thirty minutes after waiting there was an announcement for them to board their plane. The seven of them then went on their plane taking their seats. They all got situated and within minutes they would take off and the adventure would really begin. Rose would be leaving all her pain behind and have a chance at a great life with someone who loves her. Aiden would be able to live his dream as a dancer for SMTown. The real adventure was only a plane ride away and they couldn’t wait for it. Soon enough the plane took off and they all rested for their adventure soon to come.