The Biggest surprise a girl could get

Adventure and romance in America

The new character was made for a good friend of mine who I told I would write a fan fic for after this one. We decided it be cool to have them cross paths and introduce his character before he gets his own fan fic.

 

 

No one POV

In the morning when all the Shinee members woke up they had a message from their producer that read, ‘at the school our attending there is a senior named Aiden who is strong minded creative and very musically inclined. He won the contest to work with SM Town and I want you boys to get him. Once you tell him the news I want all of you him and Rose to return to Korea. I am sending you the tickets via mail. As soon as they arrive come home’. They all ran out into the hall looking at one another happy and excited to e going home.  They enjoyed being in America but they were home sick. “Taemin this means you need to tell Rose the news” Minho told Taemin who pouted “But I wanted it to be a total surprise” he whined softly and they laughed at him “I think you should go tell her the good news. I think it would really help cheer her up after the news about her parents” Key said to him and they all agreed “Fine, fine I’ll go tell her” Taemin said and headed toward Rose’s room as everyone else began getting ready for school.

Taemin POV

I went to Rose’s room and heard her getting ready humming ‘Juliette’ and I smiled knocking on her door. Rose answered quickly smiling at me “I have some really good news for you” I told her I wanted to just tell her not beat around the bush about it. Rose looked at me cutely and I took her in her room so the guys wouldn’t watch me as I told her the great news. “We are going back to Korea and you get to come with us” I told her and saw her eyes light up with joy as she hugged me practically knocking me down. “Really?” she asked me and I nodded “and on top of that our producer has made you officially part of the SM Town team. You will perform with us and a few other groups” I then told her and Rose’s eyes went huge and she hugged me really tight. “Thank you thank you thank you thank you” she told me repeatedly. “You’re welcome Rose. Anything for you, you’re my girlfriend and I will always treat you right. Your perfect and I want everyone to know how amazing you really are.” I told her and she seemed to be at a loss of words and just hugged on tight “Your amazing Taemin. Thank you so much” she told me then kissed me. I blushed into the kiss and kissed back before she pulled back blushing majorly. “One more thing, there is a boy at the school named Aiden that is going back with us. He won a contest to become a member of SM Town as well. So we have to find him and inform him he won. Then just wait for our tickets to come in the mail and all seven of us will be off to Korea” I told her and she wrinkled her nose at the name. “I know him and he is a piece of work. He is stubborn and doesn’t like to listen to anyone really. He does know what he is doing music wise but he is a jerk. I will help you find him today and I will play nice even though he is my ex’s best friend” Rose said to me and I nodded not really sure what to say there in the sake of not wanting to upset her. After that we both finished getting ready for the school day and we all went off to school for the day.

Rose POV

‘So Taemin gave me the best news this morning! I get to go to Korea with them and perform with him! I can’t believe it it’s a dream come true.’ I thought to myself as we listened to the first period teacher give one of their boring lectures about politics. I knew what classes Aiden had and he was in our next class. That’s when they could give him the news. I wasn’t looking forward to the encounter due to the last time I saw him he told me my ex was dumping me for a younger girl. The class went on and the bell rang before I knew it, Taemin held my hand as we walked to our next period. The other Shinee members were already in there and I pointed out Aiden to them. “Aiden come here I need to introduce you to someone” I said to him and he looked surprised I was talking to him. Aiden walked over “What do you want you wilted flower” he said with his overly cocky tone. Taemin scowled at him for that “I wanted to introduce you to Shinee. They have a message for you about that contest you entered. Say something like that again and you will go through a window Aiden” I growled out that last thing. Key stepped in between Aiden and I as we glared at each other “The other members and I want to congratulate you on winning SM Towns contest. You will be flying to Korea with us and Rose who has also become part of SM Towns team. We should be leaving in a week or so” Key said and I translated to Aiden who got very excited “Thank you let me know when we will be leaving” he said which I then translated to Key. Aiden wrote down his number and gave it to Key before class began that way we could contact him when we got the tickets. I was not very thrilled to have to deal with him but if it meant I could try to rekindle a dead friendship it was worth a shot. Back when we were kids Aiden and I were close friends until he got into sports and I lost him to the jocks and he has been one of them ever since.

No one POV

Key was shocked that the guy and Rose knew one another but was glad they did so there was less searching involved. He felt bad after he realized the two of them didn’t get along at all. The rest of the day seemed to go pretty smooth except Aiden was hanging around them at lunch. Rose was not enjoying that one bit and was trying to ignore him; she knew that she would have to wait to try to talk to him till they got to Korea away from his friends. Soon enough the day ended and Rose drove them home glad to be away from Aiden and when they got there she saw her mom leaving with a small luggage bag. “Where are you going mom?” she asked her “Oh darling I am going to Paris to film my next movie” she told Rose who got annoyed “Well when you return I will not be here. I am going to Korea and there is nothing you can do about it so good bye mother. You were never there for me anyway” she said and walked inside the house Shinee just followed her inside. Rose’s mother was just baffled and stunned but knew Rose was right and left for her flight. She sent rose a text ‘Rose you are right and I am sorry. Have fun with your life in Korea at least let me know how you are doing every once and awhile. Love you, mom’ is what it had said. Rose read it but refused to answer it and began making dinner. Minho decided to show her how to make some Korean dishes so they worked together making dinner for everyone. The boys were doing their best to help keep her in a good mood. They knew it was hard for her with all that was going on and all that was about to happen.