Junseob

B2ST Drabbles ^^

The youngers eyes slowly opened up, still adjusting to the bright light filling the room from outside. He lazily rubbed his eyes and tried to sit up when he felt something restraining him. Curious he looked down to see Junhyungs arms wrapped around his waist. The blonde smiled, laying back down and snuggling closer to his sleeping boyfriend. The older stirred a little at the warmness against his chest. He slowly cracked his eyes open and looked down, chuckling at the cute visual pressed against him.

“Seobie, time to wake up” he whispered in the boys ear.

“I’ve been awake Junnie,” the giggling blonde responded back. The older chuckled and slowly took his arms away from the boys small waist, sitting up.

“I’m tired, Junnie. Let me sleep longer.” The younger pulled the covers back up over his head, nuzzling his head into the pillow and closing his eyes again.

Junhyung chuckled at his cute boyfriend. “Come on Yoseob, we have a schedule today. You don’t want to be late, do you?”

“I don’t care if were late. I’m tired.” The older laughed and pulled the covers down enough to see Yoseobs eyes peek out.

“Come on Seob, we can’t be late again, Mangers going to yell at us.”

“I don’t care,” responded the sleepy blonde.

Junhyung thought for a minute about how to get the younger out of bed when an idea popped into his head.

“I’ll buy you ice cream later.”

Yoseob opened his eyes slightly. “Bribing me with Ice cream isn’t going to work this time.”

“I’ll make you ramen for breakfast too.” The older chuckled as Yoseob slowly sat up, rubbing his tired eyes.

“I hate you Yong Junhyung.” Junhyung laughed and got up from the bed taking Yoseobs hand and helping him up.

“I love you too Seobie.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is really short. I'm sorry that's it's so terrible >< I wrote it over the period of 3 days because of how much homework I've had. Tell me what you think. Comment's are appreciated~ :) Tell me if you want any other pairings :D I'll try and make the chapters better. >< They won't always be this short :)