Fail Donghae

Awkward proposal

"UGH!!! I'm late!!!!" Donghae looked at his watched, and started to run through the street. 
"Why does everything bad happen when I am doing something important?" Donghae cursed himself as he was running and sweating.

*Earlier that day*
Donghae walked out of your favorite restaurant, looking rather pleased with himself.
"I've booked the restaurant, gotten the apartment ready. And I have the ring. Now what is it that I am forgetting" Donghae thought to himself, but remember then. "Ahh! I've forgotten to get permission from her."
Who is she and what is going on you might think. She is your young daughter, and Donghae decided to ask her for permission to propose to you.
He made his way to the kindergarden that he knew she was is and found her. When she saw him, she gaspes and ran to him.
"Donghae Oppa!!! What are you doing here" She looked so thrilled to see him, and he smiled at her. "I want to ask you something sweetie pie. Would it be alright if I ask your mommy to marry me?" He looked at the little girl with puppy eyes.
She looked at him with the biggest eyes humanly possible. "Ofcourse!!! That would mean that you would be my daddy for real then!!!" She smiled so big and hugged him. He was so relieved. He wasn't sure if she would accept him as her father, but now he didn't need to worry about anything except you saying yes to him.

*Now*

Donghae was running to the restaurant where you had been waiting for a half an hour, and were getting impatient.
When he arrived you gave him an unpleasant look, and he looked at you apologetic. 
"I'm so sorry baby. I was on time and then the car had a flat tire. And when I finally got a taxi, we got stuck in traffic so I ended up running the most way here." He said while still sweating hard. She then smiled at him and chuckled a bit. "You and your luck."

You sat down at a fancy table, with the candle lights and all, and were chatting randomly, when the waiter brought champagne. 
Donghae insisted on opening it, to look good. However when it popped open, the cap went to the next table, and disturbed the couple there. Donghae blushed and ran to them to apologize, while you laughed at how silly he looked when he failed. But you were pretty used to him failing... alot.

When you were done eating and he was going to pay, the waiter came back with his card and said it was rejected. He started to blush, and became all awkward while he was searching his wallet. He forgot the right card, the one with all his money. He started to look at you and you sighed. It was not the first time this happened, and you had already pulled out your card.

You two decided to walk home to avoid any more incidence for now, and finally you had some quality time together, walking hand in hand, and talking. When you arrived at his apparment, he was looking forward to seeing your face when you saw the hundred of white roses he had prepared for you. But he had forgotten that his balcony door was open while he was away, and when he opened the door you two saw a bird inside the apartment, and the roses all messed up all over the floor. He ran to the bird, that flew away though the balcony door, and he slumped down on the couch, annoyed that nothing went right. When he looked at you he was not expecting you to be laughing and he looked hurt.
"Does my failures entertain you so much ____?" He asked you.
"I'm sorry honey, but this is too funny. Everytime you try to be romantic, and plan something for me, you always fail. And I think it is so cute to see you so awkward." You answered him, smiling while you sat next to him.
"Ugh I wanted, no, needed tonight to be perfect." He looked so upset, and you really wanted to cheer him up.
"Donghae, just being with you is perfect enought. But why did tonight need to be perfect?" You asked him curiously. 
He looked at you, and sighed. He didn't want to do it like this, but he really wanted to ask you.
"______, we have been together a few years now, and I really love you so much. And..." he pick up the ring he bought earlier "I wanted to ask you if you want to marry me."
You started to tear up. You really loved Donghae, so you didn't take a lot of time to answer him. "YES! Ohmygod Donghae I love you too, and I can't see myself with anyone else in the future."
You smiled at each other, and started to lean in closer....

END! haha got you there right? :D