05

CAN YOU FELL MY HEARTBEAT?

Chapter 05 CAN YOU FEEL MY HEARTBEAT?

 



“Do you like me?” Sunny jokingly asked.


“W… wh… w… what…” Sooyoung stuttered caught off guard.


    “Yah I was just fooling around” Sunny said when she notice that Sooyoung was having a hard time completing her words. “I said can you go with me and buy groceries?” Sunny asked.


    “O… oh” Sooyoung said.


    “Thanks Sooyoung” Sunny said then lift her head and smiled.


    Jessica was on her way to the GG fashion building when her phone vibrated as it received a message.


FROM:TiffanyTO:Jessica


Jessi I’ll go home first ok.     
And all the documents that you need to sign is on your table.
Bye <3


    “I’ll just finish signing all the documents so I’ll go home early” Jessica thought.


    It was already late when Jessica finished signing all the documents and all she want is a good night sleep on her comfy bed then hurriedly drive home.


---


    “Do we need carrots?” Sunny asked because Sooyoung has the list of all they need to buy.


    “Oh”


    “Is that the last one?”


    “Yeah”


Sooyoung then push the cart towards the cashier to pay for it and went home already and rest.


    As they went out of the department store Sunny notice that the giant wasn’t beside her so she decided to look for the younger girl then saw Sooyoung running towards her with two big scoops of ice cream on her hand then handed her the other one.


    “Thank you” Sunny happily said then the melted ice cream before it fall on her hand.


    Sooyoung was so busy devouring the ice cream that her face was covered with the ice cream. And as she finished her ice cream Sunny wipe the ice cream on her face with tissue.


*THUMP* *THUMP*


    Sooyoung's heartbeat race as she stares at the younger girl wiping the ice cream off of her face.


    It was the second time that Sunny made her feel this way and it was confusing her.


    Not able to calm her heart Sooyoungsnatche the tissue away from Sunny’s hand and wipe the ice cream on her own to make it more easier for her to breath.


---


    “AhhmPany” Taeyeon said as she stops from walking.


    “Uhhm” Tiffany said then went beside Taeyeon. “What is it tae-tae?” Tiffany asked.


    Before opening Taeyeon gulped hard then slowly she bends her knee. When her knee was already touching the ground she reached something from her pocket.


    “Tae-tae?” Tiffany said.


    “Hwang Miyoung…” Taeyeon said then opened a small box revealing a ring. “Stepani… Tipani… Pany… will you marry me?” Taeyeon asked looking intently into Tiffany’s eyes not wanting to break the contact.


    “Taeyeon-nah” Tiffany said softly. “Yes I’ll marry you Kim Taeyeon” Tiffany answered then suddenly tears run down her cheeks; tears of joy (obviously).


    As Taeyeon heard Tiffany’s answer she immediately stood up then immediately tightly hug Tiffany before putting on the ring on Tinnay’s finger and kisses Tiffany’s hand before hugging back Tiffany.


    “I’m so happy” Taeyeon whispered even she can’t hold her tears from falling.
.
.
.
.
.
TBC…