Revelation

A long awaited love for us....

''Did you see my phone?''asked Doojoon again confused while looking at them''ya!answer me...I have to find it soon and leave again for the photoshoot...''said in a serious 
tone and noticed that the members were avoiding eye contact.
''Did something happened while I was away?''he continued looking at Joker and Kiki who were looking back at him hesitatly.
''Ehem...you know...''muttered Yoseob.
''We discovered something...''continued Dongwoon''hope you don't mind...''
''What? about me?''giggled Doojoon and nodded but then froze.Were they reffering to you?
''Yeah...''nodded Kikwang''Your phone...someone just texted you...''and smirked.Doojoon widen his eyes and blushed.
''You looked at my phone?''he muttered.
''We didn't...it just rang and we saw the screen...''repplied Yoseob hesitatly''ehem..Joker saw it!!''shouted and looked at Joker who was staring at him biting his lip.
Doojoon looked at Joker and sighed,then looked at the others:
''Who was it?''asked and looked for his phone.
''Yepo...don't know who it is*...you tell us..''said Joker and smirked.Doojoon blushed more and nodded''I was supposed to tell you today anyways..''he confessed
and everyone widen their eyes and said in unison''Really?''
''Yeah,really...so...is what you all are thinking...yepo is my girlfriend...her name is ______''said serious and smiled slightly while thinking of you''Now you can scold me or whatever...' 
he sighed''sorry for keeping it a secret but I was afraid of the scandal...''he continued and looked at Joker who nodded to confort him.
''It's okay bro~we understand''repplied Joker and smiled making Doojoon surprised.
''Yeah,congrats on your relationship,it's the first right?''smirked Kikwang.
''Make her happy,don't tell her lame jokes like you do with us~''laughed Dongwoon making everyone laugh too.
''You deserve this...just be carefull okay?''said Yoseob.
''Did you tell to the manager?''asked Hyungseung and Doojoon who was all the time smilling and nodding suddenly hesitated.
''No...I didn't yet...should I?I don't know yet...what do you guys think?''said and looked at them.
''Ehem...I think that you shouldn't yet...''repplied Joker.
''Donno...You have to tell him at somepoint...''said Hyunseung.
''Look,I think that you should wait a little more to see how is it going but tell him when it gets more serious..''nodded Yoseob.
''Yeah,but why if he gets into a scadal about her and manager finds out then? wouldn't he be angry? he should know before...''muttered Kikwang and looked at Joker too who sighed.
''I know..''sighed''Have to talk with her about that too...and then I will decide...thanks guys...''smiled 
''I am so gratefull,thank you for all''and then everyone patted his shoulder and hugged him.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
You have texted Doojoon with a conforting message to give him strenght for his photoshoot and also to help him tell s about you.You knew that you were just talking with him so the text wasn't needed,but as long as he hang up,all the things you wanted to tell him went to your mind,so you texted him.You weren't supposed to text him first since you have both made that aggreement in order not to get caught by anyone but you thought it would be okay since you were just talking so he probably still have it with him.How would you know that you actually helped him tell about you to the members? 
  Your phone rang impatiently and your photo together popped out in the screen.You smiled and picked it up.
''Yabouseyo?''you said and giggled.
''Hey there~''he whispered''How are you?''
''I am fine..and you?''you repplied''didn't you had a photoshoot?''
''I am great''he giggled''yeah,I had but I am gonna go later...I wanted to tell you that: Thank you...'' he muttered.
''What? why are you thanking me honey? and why whispering?''you said curiously but he didn't get to answer and you heard some voices from inside:
''Is it her?''
''Can we talk to her?''
''Ya!!be carefull girl of him,he will fill you with cheesyness'' and things like that between giggles and swears from Doojoon,making you laugh.
''Stop already~'' he whined to the voices and then spoke to you'' I am sorry about them...''he muttered.
''Are they the beast members?''you said and smiled''you told them!i am so proud of you baby~''you continued happily.
''Yeah,indeed that's why I wanted to thank you..you helped me tell them...''
''What? how did I do that?''you giggled.
''Your text...''he said shyily in his sweet voice.
''Oh,I see..you mean they saw it?''
''NO,just your name and asked me...''he laughed.
''YEPO!YEPO!''you heard the voices again and laughed.
''Yepo?''you muttered.
''Nothing...they just teasing...''he chuckled''so...thank you again~''
''You're welcome Doojoonie~''you repplied and shivered a little from hapiness.Then you heard a little whispers and then someone bugging Doojoon and him shouting ''yaa''and the phone changing hands.
''Hello ____~''you heard another voice and you realised it was Kikwang.You froze!Talking to them now...it was like a dream come true!
''Hello oppa...''you muttered,not being able to realise that they knew about you now.
''Well...we were thinking of meeting you...''he chuckled and you heard a slap,probably from Doojoon and you giggled
''ya!give me the phone!!''he shouted from the backround but it was heard far away since the other members were holding him.''how about tommorrow...? we can meet somewhere far away from fans? please think quickly because Doojoon is gonna slap me again~''he whined making you laugh.
''Hmmm~I think it is possible...we can meet in the sea at night...how about that?''you wondered and you heard Kikwang aggreeing:
''Okay,see ya tommorrow then~''he said quickly and then you heard the phone changing hands  again.
''Aigoo...are you okay baby?''you heard Doojoon worried''they took my phone as you realised...''he whined
''I am fine,don't worry~''you giggled''kikwang oppa was very kind,so...see ya all together tommorrow?''you said and heard him gasp.
''You really wanna...''he muttered.
''Yeah,why not?''you repplied.
''Donno...you may feel pressured by this...''he said serious.
''No,I am not''you said and unconciously shaked your head even though it was on the phone and he couldn't see you''I wanna meet them in person as your girlfriend this time...''
''I am glad~''he smiled''but please don't mind them..they are crazier in real life than in fan signs...''he whispered.
''I won't,I won't...''you giggled.
''Ok,now I have to hang up since it's really time for me to go to that photoshoot...I-I...''he said but suddenly he hesitated.
''It's okay baby,have a good photoshoot!''you repplied''what? tell me...you what?''you continued.
''Nothing...I miss you...''he muttered and you heard cheers from the beast members.
''Me too~I miss you already~''you repplied''see ya tommorrow~''you continued and giggled at the members reaction.
''Yeah...I can't wait~''he whispered in order for them to not here and tease again but you heard them teasing him about whispering''ya!stop!''he shouted at them but then turned to you''sorry it was for them the shout...hehe bye honey~''
''It's okay I understood''you smiled''bye bye oppa~~''you whispered and you hang up.You stayed there smiling for a minute,thinking of your conversation and that time he hesitated...
was he gonna say what you were imagining? You grinned and blushed.You couldn't wait for the next day to come.You ate dinner fast and went to sleep hoping that the next day will come quickly...

hello my beloved readers~I am so sorry for not updating for so much time...TAT I am not in a hiatus,just I was really busy with university and also wanted to write very carefully this scene...I hope you like it!!I will try to update soon,since now I am on holidays it will be easier...<3 I missed you all <3 don't forget to tell me your opinion about this chapter and generally for my story,your' comments are welcomed!! you make me so happy everytime I read them and also give me strenght to work harder and give my best!! this time is also more important to comment since I was away for so long...thank you anyways for reading :DD take care everyone~ I am so happy to update again*jumps around the room*

djlady