Chapter 1

I'm Super Juniors stylist (& more?!)

I am Super Juniors stylist (&more?!)

 

Chapter 01 - The second job

Ah Ri's POV:

 

 

"Nice to meet you, Ah Ri. It has been a long time since our last meeting", Lee Soo Man gretted me as I entered this office. "Nice to meet you too, Sir. Yes, it had been a long time until our last meeting" He mentioned me to sit down and I did. "So, do you really want to be their stylist?" Lee Soo Man asked and I nodded. "Yes. I've wanted to become a stylist as I was a little girl and I think I am tough enough to handle them." I said with confidience and Lee Soo Man nodded. "Your father was right. He said that you are a tough girl, he was really proud of you" I bit my lip as he mentioned my father. He died as I was 13 years old and I really miss him. 

It was mostly because of his death that I returned to Korea. We moved to the states as I was a little girl but my mother always talked korean with me. I am able to speak korean fluently, same as english and french. I have some basics in chinese, japanese and spanish. I really love to learn new things and learning different languages isn't that hard for me.

The reason Lee Soo Man wanted to talk with me was a new/second job as a stylist. I was working as a model two weeks ago but my company had to close so I am looking for a new job. I was surprised as a men called me and asked me if I want to take a job as a sytlist from a well-known band. I said yes and he told me to come to Lee Soo Man.

"Well, I think you are the right person for the job. You will work together with Luzzy, she is 21 and you two will have to look after the guys, okay? You will live with them in their dorm." As Lee Soo Man said that I will live with them in the dorm and I looked at him surprised.

"You won't only be their stylist. You will be their maid. Don't worry, I will pay extra for this." 

"Okay. Thank you for giving me the job! When can I start?"

"Immediatly. Seunghwan, their manager, is already waiting for you downstairs. And Ah Ri," 

"Yes?"

"If you have a problem, don't hesistate to call me, okay?"

"I will, thank you"

I bowed before leaving the room and went downstairs. There was standing their manager and smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you, Ah Ri. I've seen many of your pictures and I have to say that they are really good"

"Thank you Sir"

"Just call me oppa"

Seunghwan said with a wink and I nodded and we got into the car.

 

Seunghwan was a quiet person and I could sense that he doesn't like to talk much. But it wasn't an akward silence; it was comfortable. We arrieved in front of a building and went out of the car. There were many fans around their dorm so it was hard to get through them. As soon as the girls saw me walking behind their manager, they went crazy.

"Who is that girl?"

"Is she a sister of someone?"

"What does she want here?"

"She doesn't look that pretty!"

I ignored them and followed Seunghwan, head down. As we reached the elevator he shook his head.

"Some of the girls out there are standing there like forever"

"I don't understand them. I mean, isn't it enough to see them on stage or in a cafe? But at home?" 

I said and Seunghwan nodded before he took out two keys, a red and blue one.

"The red one is for this door and the blue one is for almost every door in the dorm, okay?"

He explained while opening the door and handed me the keys.

"Guys! Living room!"

Seunghwan yelled and soon after that I heard them comming out of their rooms and they went into the living room.

"This is Song Ah Ri; your new stylist but also maid"

Seunghwan introduced me and I smiled.

"Hello, I am Song Ah Ri, nice to meet you"

I said and bowed.

"Nice to meet you Ah Ri. We are Super Juni-" - "IOR!"

The guys yelled and I had to laugh a bit.

"Yes! I can talk to you like I want!" Someone said and I turned around to see the maknae of the group, Kyuhyun.

"Okay if you want. But don't expect me to be formal" I said while looking into his eyes.

"Woah ~ I like you already! I am Sungmin by the way"

"I know who you are; Super Junior is one of my favorite bands"

"One of your favorite bands or THE favorite band" Eunhyuk asked and I laughed.

"Let me say I like Super Junior the most" I gave back and they were pleased.

"So, what do I need to do?"

"You need to clean the kitchen, make food and all the things with the style"

Seunghwan told me and I nodded.

"It time to eat dinner, I will make one!"

"I will help"

Ryeowook meant and we went into the kitchen to start cooking.