My DH Plushie

My DH Plushie

Little Donghae was walking hand in hand with his mum,while holding his favourite pushie in his other little hand. A plushie toy which was given to him by his parents for his 5th birthday, this is why it's a especially made plushie only  for Donghae and has got a DH mark on it so he would be sure no other baby has the same.

He thought it will be a good idea to take mr.monkey,his plushie,with him to the mall today,so they could have some fun.

"Mummy .... Mummy...!! Look ! A playing area, can we go play ? Can we? Please....please! " Little Donghae was pratically dragging his mom from the clothes area to where his eyes had caught some kids playing with each other.

"Donghae baby wait...stop pulling mumy's hand..."

Donghae stopped pulling his mom and let go of her hand, he then sat on the floor and started screaming. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa.....Mummy doesn't love Hae. Mummy doesn't want Hae to have fun...aaaaaaa..."

Donghae's mom panicked at her son's sudden behavior, bowing her head in front of the people staring at her as an apologize, she then kneeled in front of her little son.

"Hae,come on baby, let's take you there, you did what you wanted, now get up. "

Donghae stopped his screaming session and looked at his mother, he pulled out his free hand and motioned his mom to hold him in her arms. As his mom held him up, he placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Thanks mummy !! Mr.monkey we'll be playing now !! " Donghae held his plushie tighter in his embrace.

"Here baby,there you go, now you play like a good boy and mummy will continue shopping, i'll come get you in a while, be nice to others and have fun with Mr.monkey!! " Donghae's mom put him in the playing area in the mall and left,not forgetting to kiss her dear little son.

Donghae watched as his mother started being busy again looking around and shopping. He then turned around and looked at the other kids, some busy with their own toys, some playing together, some only sitting and watching the others, and some...
What?! Why is there a boy crying? He went closer and saw a little boy with black straight hair sitting in a corner hiding his face in his little hands,sobbing.

Donghae approached the boy; "Are you okay? "

The little boy held up his head and looked at Donghae with his teary eyes, "no..."

"Why?" Donghae asked as he sat beside the boy and placed his plushie next to him.

"I want my mummy..." The little boy answered, Donghae brought up his hand and caressed the boys hair, he liked how his hair was soft.

"Where is she?"

"She...she left me here and told me to play...she...she said she'll be back in 2 hours...do you know how much is 2 hours? " The little boy asked with his red and puffy eyes.

"No...but i don't think it's too long...why don't you play with other babies?" Donghae asked.

"I wanted to,but they hate me...they said i'm not their friend and i can't play with them..." He answered,his eyes getting teary again.

"Then play with me and my plushie !! " Donghae responded excitedly and held his plushie in front of the other's face,but the little boy didn't pay any attention and turned his back to Donghae.

Donghae didn't like how the other responded,he frowned and turned his plushie so he would face it and started talking with it while pouting; "He doesn't like us Mr.monkey" .

The boy still wouldn't turn to face Donghae but now his crying has lessened. He listened carefully to what Donghae was saying,"I'm sad he's ignoring us. Hey.... I think he looks like you Mr.monkey !! He's Mr.monkey 2 !! " Donghae giggled while trying to catch the little boy's attention.

The boy was a bit annoyed by Donghae's comment and he turned back to look at the latter,only to cry louder; "I'm not a monkey....hwaaaaaa...i'm not ugly......hwaaaaa......"

Donghae panicked and held his plushie near the boy's face; "No !! Look !! Mr.monkey is cute and beautifull !! He isn't ugly !! And you're cute like him too !! Here hold him and see it yourself....!" Donghae pushed his plushie into the boy's arms,for him to hold it.

The little boy's sobs became calm and when he looked at the plushie, he's face brightened and a little smile formed on his face.

"Wow....this is a really cute plushie..."

" See, I told you it's cute...now please stop crying..." Donghae brought up his little hands and caressed the boy's cheek and wiped away his tears.

"What's your name?" Donghae asked.

"Eunhyuk..."

"Eunhyuk ? Cute name...here...i'm Donghae and this is my plushie, Mr.monkey...he and i can be your friends and we can play together!"

Eunhyuk nodded and held the plushie tighter, he was surprised when Donghae held his other hand and pulled him up to stand and dragged him to the middle of the playing mat.

"Let's play and wait for our mummys to come back Hyukkie " Donghae said. Eunhyuk nodded again.

"So...do you want to play hide and seek? " Donghae asked.

"Okay..." Eunhyuk responded.

"Then I'll count and you and Mr.monkey hide,go hyukkie...go hide..." Hae pushed Hyukkie slightly and when Hyukkie ran to go hide somewhere, he started counting,while his eyes were closed.

Eunhyuk was excited that he had found two new friends, as he found a spot to hide, someone pushed him on the floor. He looked up and saw a girl, an older one obviously, she then struggled to get the plushie out of his hands,but Hyukkie started screaming.

"Let it go....I want your plushie !!" The girl yelled.

"This is Hae's plushie and he gave it to me.." Eunhyuk spoke, a bit frightened of the girl.

"You'll give me the plushie or i'll tear it into half !! " She threatend.

"No....i won't give Mr.monkey to you..."

"Fine, then i'll tear it!" She approached to pull the plushie but then she felt being pushed to another side.

"What do you want with Hyukkie and my plushie? " Donghae screamed at the girl. He had heard Hyukkie's scream and ran to help him.

"I want his plushie !! " She screamed back.

"No...this my plushie and i'll give it to who ever i want ! Go away now...you scared Hyukkie !!" Donghae turned to look behind him ,only to see Eunhyuk getting all teary again.

"Don't be scared Eunhyukie,ok? Don't cry...ok? " He kneeled down beside Hyukkie and caressed his soft black hair.

"I hate her Hae...she is so mean..."

"It's okay...don't worry hyukkie...i'll protect you. " Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk.

He then faced the little girl; "Don't you ever hurt Hyukkie! Now leave us alone ! " He shouted. The girl made a mocking face and left the two boys.

"Thanks Hae ! You saved me and Mr.monkey. " Eunhyuk said. He then hugged the latter tightly, with Mr.monkey in between them, being joint in the hug. Donghae was surprised at first but he felt super happy that Hyukkie liked how he protected him.

As some time passed,the two little boys continued playing with each other and no other kids bullied Eunhyuk anymore. But it was sad that the two couldn't play together anymore as Eunhyuk's mom had already arrived to take him back.

"Oh my baby Hyukkie, did you have fun? " Eunhyuk's mom asked her little son as she held him up in her arms and kissed his cheek.

"Yes mummy, and look, i've found two new friends; Hae and Mr.monkey. " Eunhyuk answered excitedly,pointing to his friends.

"Oh really? But i'm afraid we have to leave now. Say bye to your friends and let's leave,okay? " She put her son down.

Eunhyuk went to Donghae, the little boy looked kind of sad that Hyukkie is going to leave and they might never see each other again.

"Bye Hae,bye Mr.monkey, i'm going to miss you two." Eunhyuk said as he hugged his friends,his eyes getting teary.

"Bye Hyukkie, don't be afraid of anyone anymore,okay?" Donghae answered with a sad tone.

"But how? I don't have you next to me. Who will protect me then?" Hyukkie pouted.

"Hyukkie come on now...let's go..." Eunhyuk's mom called for him. Eunhyuk waved goodbye to Donghae and ran to his mom. As they were leaving, Donghae's mom came for his son.

"Donghae...did you have fun? Did you miss mummy while she was gone?" She kneeled down beside her son and kissed his cheek. Donghae responded the kiss but he was still sad for what Eunhyuk had said; 'Who will help hyukkie if i'm not there? ' Donghae thought to himself.

"Let's go Hae, take your plushie and let's leave." Donghae's mom told him.

And that's when it hit Donghae !! Yes !! Mr.Monkey!!

"I love you mummy! You helped me a lot !! Let's go Mr.monkey !! Wait a minute for me mummy !! " Donghae started running with his plushie in his hands,not caring that his mom was calling for him to wait.

"Hyukkie ....!! Hyukkie ...!! Wait !! " Donghae called aloud for Eunhyuk.

As Eunhyuk heard someone calling for him,he stopped. When he saw Donghae running towards him,he let go of his mother's hand and run to Hae.

When they both got together, Donghae needed to calm down a bit, for he had to catch his breath for running so fast.

"Why did you call me Hae? Why did you run after me? " Eunhyuk asked as he was really confused.

"Here" Donghae showed his plushie to Eunhyuk; "Take Mr.monkey. This way he'll always be beside you and will protect you when i'm not with you !"

"Really Hae? " Eunhyuk took the plushie in his hands excitedly.

"Yeah. Now you can be happy Hyukkie. See this  DH mark? This is a sign of my name,so you'll always know i'm with you! " Donghae explained.

"What about you Hae? Don't you want to be with Mr.monkey? " Eunhyuk asked,he was happy that he could keep the plushie but at the same time he was worried if Hae needed Mr.monkey too or not?

"Don't worry Hyukkie ! I'll find both of you someday and get Mr.monkey back." Donghae smiled at Eunhyuk.

"Hyukkie ...baby let's go..." Eunhyuk's mom called him.
As Eunhyuk heard his mom calling him, he leaned over and gave Donghae a kiss on the lips. Donghae's eyes widened at Eunhyuk's sudden action but Eunhyuk just giggled.

"That's how my mummy always thanks my daddy, i thought i thank Hae like this too ! " Eunhyuk explained happily.

"Bye Hae!! " He then ran back to his mom with the plushie now in his hands.

"Oh...so you run to get a kiss,huh? You naughty boy ! " Donghae's mom said as she walked near Hae, she had obviously seen everything. Hae blushed but he was too annoyed by his mom's teasing that he sat on the floor and started screaming again;

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....mummy doesn't love Hae anymore.....mummy teases Hae....aaaaaa...."
Again all the people stared at the mother and son and Donghae's mom couldn't get more embarassed ! She bowed her head down at the people that were around and hold her son's hand to pull him out of the mall, before he would make a big mess with all his screaming.

"Okay Hae...enough...aish...okay i won't tease you anymore...let's go now..." And she left the mall while dragging her son out of it.




...............................................................................................

20 years later:

A young man was walking on a street, watching other people of the city and enjoying the music that was now played through his headphones.

Suddenly his phone vibrated as a sign of a new message;

"Hae baby...try to come home soon tonight, I've prepared a special party for your dad and you should be there. Love... Your precious mummy ! " How he's mom loved to , calling him baby even if he's now around 26.

Donghae locked his phone and put it into his pocket; he continued walking but then something caught his attention, a certain cafe' , well more specifically, sth in the cafe's window caught his attention. He crossed the street and went to the other side's pavement ; standing in front of the window,his eyes were glued to the object placed inside.

It was a plushie. A DH marked plushie.

He then pressed his face on the shop-window's glass and tried to figure out who is inside the cafe' ,there weren't a lot of people inside but some that were sitting at the boothes and a guy with black straight hair that was at the cashier who seemed to own the cafe'.

A grine formed on Donghae's face.

"I guess it's time to get my Mr.monkey back..." He said before opening the cafe's door to enter.
 

 

 

 

..............................................

Hi lovely readers.
So.... I updated, hope i didn't disappoint you guys.
Thanks for the wallpaper unnie !!
Thank you so so much to the people who subscribed and the ones who commented.
Hope you comment and tell me what you think about the update; i personally loved the parts Hae screamed ^__^  Tell me which parts you liked more !!
PS: have you guys seen GD's new MV? I love how He's so unique !!