DATE #2

I AM DATING A CELEBRITY

 

TODAY’S ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:

“BEAST’S YANG YOSEOB AND T-ARA’S PARK JIYEON, DATING?”

 

Photos of Yang Yoseob and Park Jiyeon walking out of a café were scattered all over the internet. Netizens are now having their own opinions since both parties haven’t given their statements yet. What is the truth? Are they really dating? Stay tuned as we bring you the latest update of the hottest issue in the industry. ‘Til next time yeoreobun, Annyeong!”

(a/n: texts in blue would be the news updates ^__^)

 

I was frozen in my position. Yang Yoseob, the only person who captured my heart. Why didn’t he wait for me? Ji Eun was right from the start, I should have seen this coming. But it’s not yet confirmed, right? I can still believe with my hopes, can’t I? Waaaaah! Molla! I was in the verge of tears when I decided to call Ji Eun.

 

“Ji Eun-ah!” I cried out.

 

“Gayoung-ah, what happened???” She sounds so worried.

 

“Yo-yo-yoseob.” I finally broke down and I can hardly speak. “Can y-you c-come h-here?” I managed to tell her.

 

“Ok. Just wait for me there, arasseo? Calm down Gayoung-ah, I’ll be there in an instant.” And she ended the call.

 

Few minutes later, I heard the door opening. It must be Ji Eun, she got a duplicate of my key so she might not bother to knock.

 

“Gayoung-ah, what’s the matter? Why are you crying?” Ji Eun sat beside me and gave me a hug.

 

“Ji-ah! My happy ever after with him is now over! It hasn’t even able to start yet it finally ended. What should I do Ji-ah? Yoseob and Jiyeon are now dating.” I cried like a child.

 

“Sssshhh… calm down Young-ah. Stop crying. Hurting is just part of the so-called love, but don’t you think it’s just a cycle? Yes, there will be times that pain will keep on stabbing your heart but sooner or later, you’ll find yourself smiling again and that’s when you’ll realize that sacrifice doesn’t really bring bitterness in one’s heart but it just prepares you to a deeper and more sincere love. The right person will give you the right love at the right time Young-ah, you just have to be patient. Remember, love is worth the wait.”

 

I was so speechless. Ji Eun’s like a sister to me but I never heard her say such things before. As much as I remember, she never told me anything when it comes to her love life. It’s such a weird feeling, errr…

 

“Who are you?” I muttered while staring at her.

 

“Eh?” She looked at me with confusion.

 

“You’re not my best friend! Who are you??? Where did you bring Ji Eun?” I hold her shoulders and started shaking her.

 

*PAKKKKKK*

 

“Ouch! That hurts!” I said while massaging my head.

 

“Serves you right! Hmmp!” She rolled her eyes while crossing her arms on her chest.

 

“Yah! I was just kidding! You just sounded so weird. Haha!”

 

“Tch! Whatever! I came here worried of you and that’s all I got?! I haven’t even heard any thank you, my good-for-nothing best friend!”

 

“Aigoo. Mianhae. But really, thank you! My tears suddenly stopped from flowing when I heard your oh-so-melodramatic lines.” I chuckled.

 

“Ha-ha. Very funny!” She said sarcastically.

 

“You wanna sleep here tonight? Tomorrow’s Saturday, we have no class.” I offered her.

 

“I’d really love to but I have to meet my Aunt later. Sorry, I can’t.”

 

“Oh, that’s okay. There’s always a next time and next next time and next next next—“

 

“Arasseo!” Ji Eun cut me off while laughing. “Are you okay now?”

 

“Much better.” I smiled a little bit weakly.

 

“I’m really sorry if I can’t stay with you tonight. I’ll just call you, okay? I gotta go Gayoung-ah. Be safe, okay?”

 

“Aye Aye, Captain!” I said while giving her a salute.

 

“Tch! Babo!” She said as she leaves.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next day…

 

*RING! RING! RIIIIIIINNNNNNNG!*

 

I heard my phone ringing. Aigoo, who might this caller be? It’s too early! The ring didn’t stop for a minute so I decided to take it.

 

“Hello? Could you please let me sleep some more? It’s early in the morning!” I said to the person on the other line.

 

“Mwo?! You call this early?! It’s already 11 o’clock! What an early bird.” I heard Ji Eun shouting.

 

“Yah! Lower your voice! My eardrum’s about to explode! What’s the matter? Why did you disturb my B2UTY rest?”

 

“B2UTY rest your face. Go, turn your TV on. Ppalli!”

 

“Why???”

 

“Just turn it on! Hurry!”

 

“Arasseo!” I immediately ran to the living room and turned my TV on.

 

“You done? Okay, bye!” she hanged up the call.

 

“Hey! Wa—“

 

That Ji Eun! Sometimes she’s really weird. She called me just to tell me to open my TV and then she immediately hanged up. Like, what was that? Anyway, I just decided to watch the news. Here goes the showbiz news again. SHOW BUSINESS…ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY…what a complicated world.

 

NEWS:

“And now we’re back! JIYEON-YOSEOB couple is now the hottest trending topic not just on the internet but also through the news magazines and television screens. But what people are curious about is that ‘ARE THESE TWO OFFICIALLY DATING?’ “- -

 

I stared at the television, seems like a lot of needles are pricking my heart. “Did Ji Eun call me just to let me watch this?” I heaved out a sigh.

 

“Everybody wants to know the truth that’s why we bring you this special coverage of Beast’s Yang Yoseob and T-ara’s Park Jiyeon’s exclusive interview. Live from E-NEWS EXPRESS studio!”

 

YOSEOB: annyeong haseyo yeoreobun! Yang Yoseob imnida.

 

JIYEON: annyeong haseyo! Park Jiyeon imnida.

 

HOST: Hi there, Yoseobssi and Jiyeonssi. Thank you for giving us the chance to have this exclusive interview with you guys.

 

YOSEOB & JIYEON: Ne. *smiles*

 

HOST: So, we’ll not make this interview too long. We’ll just go directly to the point, ne? Hmmm…are you guys really dating?

 

JIYEON: *chuckles* Aniyo. Those pictures were completely a misunderstanding.

 

HOST: misunderstanding? Could you explain this to us?

 

YOSEOB: Jiyeonssi is right. That time, we just accidentally met in that particular café.

 

HOST: So, you mean that wasn’t a date? You aren’t dating?

 

YOSEOB: If you would count bumping into each other and deciding to have a small talk as a date, then we are dating. *Yoseob joked as he looks at Jiyeon*

 

JIYEON: I think that doesn’t count as a date *laughs*. Actually, he was the first one to arrive at the café that time. Coincidentally, I was on my way to our dorm when I decided to have a cup of coffee so I entered the café. When I was about to leave, I saw Yoseobssi sitting on a table near the exit so I decided to approach him. We had a small talk, that won’t matter at all, right? After all, we’re working on the same industry and a brief conversation won’t hurt. *chuckles* I’m really sorry for the fans if I have caused a misunderstanding. *bows her head*

 

HOST: *nods* So yeoreobun, everything’s clear now! JIYEON-YOSEOB couple is not official. I hope we can still save their fangirls’ and fanboys’ hearts! *chuckles* Don’t switch your channel because up next, Cube Entertainment will finally announce their 1N2D winners! Stay tuned! We’ll be right back after a short break. - -

 

“Omo! Today’s the announcement?! Uwaaa! I totally forgot! Luckily, I was able to buy another four copies yesterday before I went home *pheew!*”

 

Weeeeeee!!!! I want to dance and shout and sing and laugh and eat and everything! I am so so so so happy! Yoseob is still single! Oh my prince, just wait for me! ^_______^

 

“Aish! How long will this break take?!” I’m already sweating due to nervousness. Will I be picked?!

 

Uwaaaaaa! What’s taking these entire commercial so long??? Uwaaaaa T___T *heart attack*

 

E-NEWS EPRESS:

 

HOST: And now we’re back! Are you all excited? Last week, Cube Entertainment has released its first ever 1N2D raffle promo for those who wish to have an exclusive date with their bias and what’s surprising is that almost 500,000 entries have been sent all over South Korea which caused Midnight Sun to be the top-grossing album for the shortest period of time. Some B2UTYs even admitted that they bought almost a hundred copies each just to give them a greater chance. That’s totally amazing! Chukhahae BEAST! So, we’ll not take this any longer. Here in my hand is the list of six lucky B2UTYs who would get the chance to spend a night and two days with their bias. *drum rolls*

 

                        FOR YOON DOOJOON…Congratulations…KIM JINA!

 

                        Next, FOR JANG HYUNSEUNG…CHOI SERI!

 

                        FOR SON DONGWOON, we have, KANG MINA!

 

                        LEE GIKWANG’S lucky date is BAEK HYEMI!

 

                        Next is for YONG JUNHYUNG…JUNG CHAERIN!

 

 

And last but not the least *drum rolls*

 

 

 

FOR YANG YOSEOB

 

 

 

*dug dug dug dug*

 

 

It’s…

 

 

 

*tick tock tick tock*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

PARK GAYOONG!

 

 

*silence*

 

 

*silence*

 

 

“UWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------