DATE #1

I AM DATING A CELEBRITY

 

GAYOUNG’S P.O.V.

 

“Hey, why aren’t you eating?” Ji Eun asked me. We’re currently having our lunch break and obviously, I wasn’t eating.

 

“Ah, I’m not hungry.” ^___^ I lied. I don’t want her to nag me again. Hehe.

 

“Tch! Stop lying. You’re not a good actress.” Oh-oh. There goes my bestest friend.

 

“Fine. I’m saving my allowance. I have to buy an album.” I admitted in defeat.

 

“That fast?! I thought BEAST had their comeback just a week ago. Don’t tell me they already released another album after that, what is it? Yeah, that Midnight Sun.”

 

“Ah, no. They haven’t released any album after that.”

 

“Eh??? Then what are you saving for??? OMG! Don’t tell me you’ve got another fandom?! WOAH! CONGRATULATIONS Young-ah! You’re no longer BEAST’s # -1 fan!” She exclaimed.

 

“Huh??? What are you talking about??? I’m still the ultimate # -1 fan of my Beasties! And I don’t have any other fandom. Actually, I’m planning to buy my second, third, fourth and fifth copy of Midnight Sun.” I smiled.

 

“WHHAAAAAAAATTTTT????! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!! YOU’RE WASTING YOUR MONEY PARK GAYOUNG!” She shouted, gaining everyone’s attention.

 

“Hey Ji-ah, sssshhhh! We’re in the school cafeteria, remember????”

 

“Whatever! Stop your foolishness!” Wheew, she’s pissed. My ever concerned and not to mention practical friend is kinda annoyed. Actually, she doesn’t disagree with my craziness and fantasy for Beast (especially for Yoseob. Kekeke ^__^v) but every time I get too much cracked with them, she never failed to bring me back to reality (ouch!). She said that it’s okay to be a fan girl as long as I don’t go overboard or I’m not doing any stupidity.

 

“But I have to buy them! That way, I can have a greater chance to be chosen in the raffle draw!” I explained.

 

“Aish! Tell me! How many B2UTYs are there in the whole South Korea??? Even if you’ll be able to buy a hundred copies, the probability of you being chosen is even smaller than a rice grain!” Here goes her realistic rationalization.

 

“I know. But there’s nothing wrong with hoping, right? Ji Eun-ah, you know how much I love him. I know I’m crazy but that’s what a # -1 fan is for, right? I just need your support, please?” I pleaded. I’m aware of my foolishness but what should I do? I fell for this Idol.

 

“Fine. Whatever. Be thankful, you’re my best friend. Just don’t cry in front of me if you weren’t chosen.” She sighed in defeat.

 

“Thank you Ji-ah! Saranghae!” I hugged her.

 

“Yah! Stop it! You’re too mushy.”

 

“I know you love me too!” I chuckled.

 

“Tch! Here!” She handed me a bill.

 

“2000 Won? Eh? What am I going to do with this?” I asked in confusion.

 

“Go buy your lunch! How can I continue eating when my best friend is gaping at me in hunger?”

 

“Aye! Aye! Thank you Ji-ah! You’re the best! Don’t worry I’ll pay you in the nearest future! Just wait for about five years!” I giggled.

 

“Whatever!” She said while pushing me out of my seat.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At my apartment…

 

“Hey there my babies!” I greeted my puppies.

 

“Kwangie!” I gasped as one of my puppies jumped in front of me.

 

“Aigoo. Are you hungry? Let’s get you some food. Call your brothers, Kwangie.”

 

*ARF ARF!* Do I look crazy? Yes, I’m talking to my puppies since I don’t have anyone with me here in my apartment. My family’s in Busan. I have to leave them to continue my studies in Seoul University. Oh how I missed them.

 

*ARF! ARF ARF! ARR-ARRFF-ARF!* All of them are now wagging their tails in front of me.

 

“Alright! Time to have your dinner. Hey, listen to mommy. Don’t waste your food, okay.”

 

“There you go Joonie, Seungie and Woonie. Then here’s for you Hyungie and Kwangie. And for my Seobie, this one’s for you.” I said as I handed them their bowl.

 

As soon as I’m done feeding my babies, I the television and settled on the couch. “What day is today? Is Beast performing today?” I asked myself as I continue to scan the channels.

 

But then, I was taken aback. My mouth is gaping open, my heart! I can’t breathe!

 

 

 

 

 

TODAY’S ENTERTAINMENT NEWS:

“BEAST’S YANG YOSEOB AND T-ARA’S PARK JIYEON, DATING?”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------#