Her and His Pain

Memories -one shot-

Memories, they never fade away.

 

As much as try to, I can't.

 

They're locked up in the dark corner of my mind.

 

"Dara," his deep voice is still etched in my mind.

 

I was thinking about him just a few moments ago, and here he is.

 

"Seunghyun..." It's been so long since his name escaped my lips.

 

"It's been so long. How are you?" he asked politely.

 

"I'm good. How about you?" I asked back politely.

 

"Never better."

 

He's more handsome than I remember. His hair is now chocolate-ish brown, but the last time I saw him it was blue.

 

I guess I myself, have changed. I'm more fit now, unlike the stick-thin girl that I was. And I'm more mature now, after leaving YG entertainment.

 

Many people were surprised and shocked when 2NE1 suddenly disbanded after releasing our last album. We just made up some stories, but we didn't said our real reason for disbanding.

 

If you're wondering, it's because we found out that I have a cancer, and it's already on it's 4th stage.

 

I'm already bald now. And I've been very weak, but I'm trying to live my life to the fullest.

 

I'm wearing a wig. Apart from my 2NE1 members, my family and YG-sajangnim, nobody knew about my sickness.

 

Not even my beloved Seunghyun.

 

I didn't want him to find out. So I broke up with him, telling him that I don't love him anymore.

 

"I need to go Seunghyun. It's nice to see you again," I said.

 

"Likewise Dara," Seunghyun said. He gave me a hug, and it took all of my willpower to not kiss him like crazy.

 

"I admit Dara, I miss you, and I still love you. Can't you give me another chance?"

 

"Seunghyun, I'm sorry. I can't, you'll only get hurt," I said, pushing him away.

 

I ran, far away from him.

 

I couldn't stand seeing him hurt, not again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara of 2NE1, dies of cancer

 

 

 

The news shocked netizens.

 

And it shocked the rest of YG family.

 

Bigbang and Se7en were inside the van when they heard the news on the TV inside Se7en's car.

 

"No, this can't be true..." Se7en said.

 

"No, no, no... this is just false news..." Daesung said.

 

Seungri immediately dialed Thunder's number.

 

After talking with Thunder for a minute, tears suddenly fell from his eyes.

 

He ended the call and faced his hyungs.

 

"It's true. Dara-noona is gone."

 

Jiyong clenched his fist, his tears falling.

 

Daesung is silent. He's in the state of shock.

 

Taeyang is crying. He's been really close with Dara, treating her like a real sister.

 

Se7en is crying silently. He's the closest guy friend Dara had, and he's devastated.

 

But all of these were nothing compared to what Seunghyun's feeling.

 

"Let's go to the hospital," Seunghyun said. Everybody can sense the sadness of his voice.

 

They arrived at the hospital and they immediately dashed to Dara's room.

 

They found Dara's family and the rest of the 2NE1 with YG, crying their hearts out.

 

"Dara....." Seunghyun immediately ran to Dara, whose as pale as snow.

 

He shook her shoulders. "Dara, wake up! Wake up!"

 

Daesung held him back. "Hyung, noona's gone...."

 

Seunghyun hugged Dara's body. "Dara....."

 

"Oppa, Dara-unnie didn't want you to find out. She loved you too much," Minzy said.

 

"Oppas, sorry for hiding this to all of you. But it was unnie's wish," CL said.

 

"We can't interfere with her decisions. You know her, when she made up her mind, not even me or Sanghyun can change it," Bom added.

 

"Here hyungs. Noona said to pass it to you after she passed away. She wrote these yesterday," Sanghyun said, giving everyone an envelope. It contains letters from Dara. She wrote letters to all members of YG family, even their make-up artist and back-up dancers.

 

Seunghyun went to the rooftop of the hospital. He wanted to be alone. He wanted to think and breathe. He opened Dara's letter.

 

Dear Seunghyun,

I guess by the time you read this, I'm already gone.

First, I want to apologize. I guess I should've told you. But I can't. I was vain. I couldn't stand seeing you hurt, so I hid it from you. I wanted to tell you the last time we saw each other, but I didn't. It took all of my willpower to not kiss you and never let you go.

Do you remember when we shoot Gummy-unnie's MV? It was the time you confessed to me and I felt really happy.

You showered me with love and support, which I didn't deserve.

You're a great man Seunghyun. For 4 years, I was happy. It was the happiest years of my life. And now that I'm gone, I want you to let go. To let go of me and our memories. I know you'd find someone better than me. You deserve to be happy, so let go of me.

 

I love you Seunghyun, goodbye.

 

Dara

 

 

"I can't Dara, I can't let you go. I love you too much," Seunghyun whispered.

 

He looked down. He's on the thirteenth floor, well it was actually the rooftop, and it's pretty high.

 

"I'll see you in a few," he whispered, and from the rooftop, he jumped.