Help.

A violent guy and a street girl's arranged marriage. [ Hiatus ]

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a really long time now. I have exams next month and I'm really busy. T_T I have to study a huge load and get good grades to earn my reward for a trip to Korea. T_T THE STUFF I DO FOR KOREA. And I'm actually not bothered to, but sigh, PRESSURE. You guys know the feeling right? So anyway, the recent was, um, awkward to write... I'm not good with . LOL. But I'm good with drama/violence. ;) Like bashing up and blood spurting everywhere  . I'm not a violent person though :L I'll try my best to write this chapter okay? KAI'S FINALLY IN IT AH. 

-----------------------------

KAI'S POV

I was walking down the street alone since I had a day off today. The members were all in the dorm, while I just came out to get some food and air for myself. I walked down the street and got to the nearest 7-Eleven store. Got my food, snacks, sodas and paid. As I walked out, I heard shouting. "LET HER GO!" It was a boy's voice. I quickly turned to the alleyway and saw 3 guys surrounding an old woman and a guy. I supposed he was her grandson. 

"Yah! Who do you think you are? Knocking into our table and spilling everything on us?" One of the dudes shouted at them. "We said it was an accident! We apologised!" The boy replied. "Yeah, but what about our clothes? These clothes are probably much more expensive that what you can actually afford!" He yelled. The boy quickly took out his phone and tried to dial a number. "Noona!!!!" he shouted as the guy suddenly snatched his phone and threw it on the ground. "You think your precious noona can come and save you now?" The old lady was probably scared out of her wits. I knew I probably couldn't attack them since I had nothing in my hands; just food and canned sodas. I tried to look for something to hit them while they didn't notice I was watching.

I finally got a huge bamboo stick (lmao where the hell did the bamboo stick come out from right psh) and put my food and drinks somewhere else. As I quietly approached them, my heart was beating fast. I mean, I don't do this kind of stuff, but I saw the boy's eyes shine and look at me. He probably noticed me, and tried to help me distract them for at least 5 seconds. I nodded and... 3... 2... 1. I hit one of the guys' neck hard and he fainted. The two other guys were shocked and turned around quickly and lashed out at me. "Run!" I shouted as I tried to defend myself with the huge stick. "Get them before they escape!" The guy who was confronting me shouted at his accomplice and he just nodded. They blocked the 2 people and the person I hit slowly regained conciousness. He stood up and saw me holding the stick. "Why you little rascal..." His face shot with anger and as he was about to plunge his humongous fist at me, I heard sounds of something thumping to the floor. 

"Noona!" The boy cried and I saw a girl and a guy together trying to hold the guy down. That guy's face... Baekhyun hyung. The girl... Jae Rin hyungsunim? Baekhyun hyung quickly dragged the boy and grandma to safety away from the alleyway, and into his car that was parked near while Jae Rin hyungsunim was just ... fighting them off. Like, what? Shouldn't be the guy doing what she was doing? But then again.... Baekhyun hyung never learned martial arts, except for Tao hyung. And Jae Rin... she looked like she did. The guys lashed out at her, and I was sure she couldn't handle them 3 at once. Baekhyun hyung came back and hit them with a stick like mine, and I offered my help. While the other guy who was still on me, I pulled his ear, making him wince in pain so he would let go of his grip on me slightly and I could move forward to hit him harder with the stick. I whacked him with the stick.

Jae Rin was probably some black belt taekwondo person; that guy who she threw onto the floor - probably was the leader since she kept going for him - was panting heavily. She looked so different from the wedding itself and transformed into this girl who probably lived in the streets. She kicked him, spreading his arm wide, and slowly stepped on it. The guy screamed in pain. "Yah. Bullying a boy and a grandma? That makes you proud huh? To live in this world." She seemed to step even harder. "Let them go. Just because of an accident, you act cool?" He winced in pain. "Ah! I'm sorry! I'll let them go!" Baekhyun hyung was probably stunned himself as he looked from a short distance. The guy he was holding back tried to break free, but he punched him and told him to shut up. "Don't ever let me see you again? Got it?" He nodded and let him go. He then walked over to Jae Rin. "Let them go," he pulled at her arm as she tried to shove his hand away. "I SAID LET THEM GO!" He shouted at her, and looking at him with reluctant and fierce eyes, she stepped away from his arm. The dude quickly jumped up and held his arm as he quickly scurried off with the guy who I had beat up. Baekhyun and Jae Rin both looked at me and I saw Jae Rin whisper something like a thank you. Her gaze started to soften a little and she quickly ran over to the boy and grandma. 

"Hyung?" I slowly walked over to him. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. I explained that I was just walking past and saw the boy and grandma in trouble so I tried to help. "Thank you for your help, Jongin-ah," he said as we walked together towards the boy and grandma. "Why are you here as well? You know these two people?" "They're Jae Rin's brother and grandma." "No wonder she looked so worried and scared..." I said to myself. As we reached them, the three of them were hugging each other, and I could see Jae Rin's tears rolling down her face. "Thank goodness you both are alright!" She said. "We are fine, thanks to this young man right here, how could we ever repay you, Mr..." Her grandma looked at me. "Ah, gwaenchana halmeoni, I had to help. It was no biggie. Just call me Kai," I said. She gave me a warm smile. "Kamsa hamnida, Kai hyung!" The boy said. Before I could ask for his name, he already told me. "Park Jaeseung imnda!" I tried not to stifle a laugh. "You okay, kid?" I asked him before he frowned. "Yah, I'm not a kid anymore. Noona, all because of you, everyone thinks I'm a kid!" He looked at his sister and Jae Rin smiled. She then looked at me. "Thank you so much, Kai. So, so much." I nodded and looked at her. She did seem... different.

----------------------

OKAY SO YOU PEOPLE DON'T KILL ME OKAY. THIS WASN'T IN DETAIL. I DON'T HAVE IDEAS SOBS. And about the old story, I'll try to update it around..... later. Because I'm feeling really lazy and its a Sunday. :S WHY. Anyway, I love you people. Thank you subscribers. ;AAA;