First time.

A violent guy and a street girl's arranged marriage. [ Hiatus ]

A/N: Okay I'll put some hinted in this part. Like, you people like right? >____> DON'T LIEEE TO ME. I'm sure you guys love it lol. I'll put some romance first though. ;D

-----------------------------------------------

He was asleep like a log. I wiped off my sweat and went to the bathroom to look for a clean towel. I wetted it with some warm water and brought it back to the room. His face was so red. I wiped off his sweat on his face, hoping it would make him more comfortable. I sighed and saw him in the long sleeved shirt. It looked so tight. Should I take it off? Only to make him more comfortable... I'm not going to do anything to him... It'll be fine, nothing will happen... Slowly, I ed his shirt. Yah, what am I doing? Something may happen tonight if I go further. ... But I'm his wife now, its okay for me to do this right? I took a deep breath and removed his shirt slowly, careful of not waking him up. He didn't at all - he was dead asleep. I went to wet the towel again with water, and proceeded to wipe his body. He was sweating all over. "Sigh, I'm not doing anything to you... just making you feel comfortable.. Don't do anything to me please. I'm not doing anything bad to you," I said as I wiped his arms and fingers. Then, I had to wipe his back too. I have to move him? He's going to wake up for sure... I slowly turned him to the side, and making sure he doesn't fall on his face, I wiped his back as well. I put him lying on his back again, and went to his wardrobe to get a T-shirt. I had to lift his arms and such to make him wear it. Have I mentioned he was heavy?... Yes I did. After succeeding, I was finally done and worn out. Making sure he didn't notice, I locked the bedroom door, and closed the curtains of the bathroom so he wouldn't see anything if he wakes up. I tried locking the bathroom door but... oh wait. Its made of glass. It CAN'T be locked. Great.

I quickly jumped into the shower, and my - the water was so warm. It felt great. I didn't want to get out of there until I remembered it was almost 1.30am. I needed all the sleep I could. I changed into my pyjamas and brushed my teeth. I was ready for bed, but then... he was drunk. I didn't want to sleep next to him, even though there was my share of the bed. I still wasn't ready. And its our first night together... in a room. I decided to sleep on the couch, even though it was unbearbly uncomfortable. I went through my luggage that my brother brought over and found my blanket and pillow - he brought it over for me. I quietly thanked him and tucked myself on the couch and fell asleep in an instant. 

----------------------------------------------

My back. Definitely wasn't comfortable. I groaned and noticed it was 8am in the morning. I sat up, and noticed Baekhyun was still sleeping. Ruffling my hair and squinting my eyes, I walked over to the bathroom and did my business. I freshened up, and left the room. "Good morning ma'am," the housekeeper greeted as I walked into the kitchen. "Annyeong haseyo~" I greeted her back. I smelled the delightful scent of bacon and eggs being cooked. "Oh my gosh, the food smells divine! Chef, jjang!" I gave a thumbs up to the chef. He smiled. I guess my aegyo exploded again without me realizing. Then an idea popped up in my mind. "Chef ajusshi, mind if I cook for Baekhyun?"

Usually I could only cook simple stuff, but I asked the housekeeper if she knew what Baekhyun liked to eat. She said Baekhyun usually ate anything, then I proceeded to use my phone to look online and search for what he loves to eat. Basically everything. Korean food, Chinese food, Japanese food, Western food... Western food was probably the easiest for me to prepare. Plus, its the sincerity that matters right? I decided to make macaroni and cheese. Honestly, I didn't know how to cook it, but there was a recipe book around. As expected, the house had everything. I started to get to work, and even if I did a mess, I was determined to not let any of them to help me. After all, its only for today. The first day I officially become Mrs. Byun. 

I was done after an hour, and it was 9.30am. He's slept for a long time... I ate my food first before waking him up. I was starving. Once I was done, I brought my dishes back to the kitchen. I still wasn't used to all this people helping me, not me helping people thing. I walked upstairs and found him - as expected - asleep. He sleeps a lot, doesn't he? I had to be all sweet and stuff starting from today, no more tough-tomboy-style anymore. I climbed on the bed and he didn't wake up. I took a deep breath and shook his arm. "Baekhyun ah..." Didn't budge. "Baaaaaaaacon." Still didn't move. "Jagiya... ireona~" (ireona = wake up, jagiya = ... I'm sure you guys know right? LOL) What. Did I just call him 'jagiya'? Um. It seemed ... comfortable to call him that. "Jagiyaaaaaaaaa..." I kept shaking his arm until he finally woke up. I then planted a kiss on his cheek. "Wake up jagiya." He looked at me and I just smiled to him. What am I doing. I then sat up and pulled his arm. "Wake up and eat, quickly." His eyes were still squinted but I knew he was awake already. After he brush up, I dragged him downstairs and sat him on the dining table. The food was still hot, yes~ "I.. um, prepared this for you. I'm not a good cook, but, taste it..?" He picked up the spoon and started eating. I kept looking at him for a reaction, but he was as cold as ice. He just stood up and walked back to the kitchen. I was angry. "YAH! You cold blooded freak! At least you could give me a response!" I shouted before him but he didn't turn back and look at me. I remember there was a whole pot of macaroni and cheese back there in the kitchen, but since he didn't appreciate it, I just asked the housekeeper to dispose of it, since he'd shown me he didn't like it. I went back to the room and slammed the door shut. Again, I started crying on the bed.

Minutes later, my sobbing became sniffling, and I felt someone open and shut the door. Soon, warm hands were on my back. "I didn't mean to hurt you," he said. "Go away." I said. He didn't, but instead he came nearer. "I'm sorry, yeobo... Please talk to me..." he said, caressing my back like how a parent would calm their baby's crying. He then pulled me up so I would be sitting down and we were facing each other; I didn't look up on his face though. "You.. could at least give me a response on how it tasted... It was my first time cooking it, and I just wanted to know how you thought of it... was it so hard for you to let me know?" He used his fingers to wipe away my tears that were rolling down my cheeks. "Mianhae, yeobo... I'm still not used to all this.. that's all... I've been harsh to you, because.. well, I had past relationships before, and I don't know how to love again, that's why I treated you coldly.." I sniffled. "Just because of past relationships, you're treating me like this? I've never been in a relationship before, and I handed myself to you... Why? Because I wanted to learn to love you..." "I'm like this now, because I'm not that close with you... My past relationships ended really badly, and I was the problem. I ended up being violent and scary when I become angry, so I preferred it if you were angry with me," he said. "Pabo. I'll only be angry if you treat me this coldly. I don't want to be left alone anymore, now that I've got you," I explained, still sniffling. "I promise to treat you the way you should be treated, okay? I'll promise to love you only as long as we're still together," he said while he caressed my cheek. Slowly, he leaned in and kissed my lips softly, repeatedly. "I," kiss. "love," kiss. "you," kiss. I obviously kissed him back, and it was taken as a sign for him to know that I forgive him. 

I wrapped my arms around him, and tangled my fingers in his hair. He wrapped his arms by my waist, forcefully pulling me closer. I pushed him, making him lie on the bed so I was on top of him, and our lips never broke apart from each other. Soon, things became heated up, and ... it was my first time feeling like this. My mind was full of innocence and love, but now... it was full of lust.