Hope you like it and don't forget to leave comments

Now and Forever I'll be yours

 

Two figure seated at the bench of a mall, staring each other, trying to feel each other, trying to read each others mind but no one  want to speak first, each other want to clear and solve their problems.

 

"Lets’ broke up" the tall person suddenly blurted, the blonde woman were surprised for the sudden outburst she cant believe this happening, she never imagine that this day would happen.

 

"Face the truth we don’t respect each other anymore” the tall girl name Sooyoung said. Jessica stares at the younger girl and smile bitterly. “Is this because I force you to have with me?” the younger girl didn’t gave her a response “I swear I won’t force you again”

“Jessica, we discuss this a million times and the same thing happens all over again for the two years I’m with you, you always forcing me to do things I’m still not ready to do”. Sooyoung explains. Jessica didn’t blink her eyes for a second and tries to look for more excuses "I know promise I behave this time"

"I didnt know why are relationship long you just want to get in my pants" Sooyoung retorted

"Noo~!" Jessica shook her head "I love you Soo, your all I need" Jessica plead

 

"Sorry Jess, I can't continue this anymore" Sooyoung final word before she stood up and leaving the blonde girl.

 

When Sooyoung would be seen nowhere Yoona take this chance to get near with Jessica and comfort her. “It’s okay Sica, let it all out and forget her”

“I can’t Yoong, she’s all I need” Jessica repeats.

 

 

 Days and weeks past that Sooyoung and Jessica had their last conversation, they will see each other at the university that both of them went to but they were just ignoring each other. Especially Sooyoung she was the first one who avoid the older girl.

 

One day during Sunny’s birthday celebration she invited Sooyoung to have a party to ease her sadness somehow. They were drank and drank until it midnight. Yoona just watching Sooyoung’s to drunk all the drinks that serves. Yoona knows the tall girl had a low tolerance in terms of alcohols. So, even she wanted to drink a lot and let herself also get drunk she didn’t drink any, she needed to deliver Sooyoung into her home safe and sound.

 

The next day it was an ordinary day, but Yoona wonders why they were drinking again. “What are you drinking again?” Yoona whisper to Sooyoung. “Are you blind? Of course I’m drinking?” Sooyoung said sarcastically as she raises the glass of whisky. “I know but you drunk yesterday”

“Yesterday it was a celebration and now were making friends so chill and have some fun” Sooyoung said as she sip the whisky and empty the glass wine. Yoona shook her head in disbelieve “This would be the last time I’m going to accompany you” she said but no respond from the latter.

After their drinking session, Eunjung sent Sooyoung to her home only leaving Yoona with the rest of Tiffany and her friends.

“Can I talk to you for a minute?” Tiffany said she was already drunk. “You see, I like Sooyoung” Yoona’s eyes widen with the confession, Tiffany was one of Jessica’s good friends. “I tried to confess her but I was rejected she just laughs at me” Tiffany continue “I tried to stop this feelings but she’s already here” she pointed to her chest where her heart is near “I know Jessica is a friend and I know your one of her closest friends but I want you to know that I would do everything for Sooyoung and I hope you wont interfere”  

Yoona was so surprised no words coming out from her alligator mouth, until the eyed smile girl pinch her and went back to reality “I swear I won’t, I let the three of you deal this”

When Eunjung return she invited Yoona this time to go home, on the cab they were talking about their friends situation meaning Sooyoung and Jessica.

“If Jessica asks you for Sooyoung’s new number don’t ever give it to her”

“W-why?” Yoona stutters she is Jessica’s bestfriend she should help Jessica with this matter but she promised to Tiffany she would never interfere this is so confusing!! Yoona’s thought.

“Because everything Jessica said it wasn’t real” Eunjung explained.

 

At Yoona’s home.

Her phone beeping non-stop when she look at her phone it was Jessica, asking for Sooyoung’s number, she replied it that she doesn’t have the girl number, then suddenly the older girl tell her the story the reason they broke up, and she was screaming in her heart as she can’t believe that everything this happen and Jessica would do such a thing. But it was not that surprised the most it was Jessica’s thought that Tiffany having a crush to her shikshin friend, she tries to make excuses that it wasn’t true.

 

Three days past

Jessica found out that her suspicious was real, Tiffany was indeed like her former girlfriend, she found out this with the help of Sunny. She knew this for a long time since they known Tiffany but she just ignore it because she trust her girlfriend so much. She doesn’t even think in her life that one of her friends will steal Sooyoung away from her, and rival to the shikshin’s heart.

 

Jessica who was silent since everyone knows her became talkative usually she’s not speaking until she’s the one who’s talking to. In every of her story it was Sooyoung everytime how the younger girl annoying yet cute, childish, dork, super noisy, and how she treat Sooyoung that it wasn’t like a girlfriend to hers also a child of hers, a family.

 

Sooyoung who was known the most emotional in their group never cry a single tears for Jessica, she doesn’t care anymore for the latter. Every night she’s going out with her friends wasting their time to get drunk and partying. She’s happy already according to her friends, but deep inside there’s something or maybe someone is still missing in her heart.  

Is this her way of showing to her former girlfriend that she was happy without her and she already move on??

 

Friends are created to help their friends who needed help when it comes. But instead of helping them why they are the one who’s getting the problem even worst Suzy, who lack of knowledge from what happening, is one of many people who always giving comment to the situation it based on what she sees not what she knows. She judge Jessica every time how she treats Sooyoung and makes the shikshin embarrassed to a lot of people.

She doesn’t know how the two got started but the way she talks it looks like she knows the two for so long. And Eunjung, that Jessica trusted to take care of Sooyoung while she was far away and not always there for taking care of her. Indeed, Eunjung did what she needed to be done but when Jessica tells her a story why the two of them broke up she didn’t even listening to her. She only focuses with Sooyoung words.

 

One day they had a meeting at Jessica’s place, she was planning to go to America

that time to follow her family there. For her also to forget Sooyoung, and now she’s having a farewell party with a very few invited guest. It was Yoona, Sunny and Taeyeon to hear and understood her side of the story because they already knew Sooyoung sides. They don’t want to make conclusions until they knows already the whole story. After the long story they decided to watch "Somewhere in Time" it was a long time movie that starring Christopher Reeves. First, they were very interested to the whole story because it was a science fiction movie, there’s a lot of question in their mind that seek for an answer until the film ended that most of them state “Is that all?” the next movie they watch was “The Notebook” 

 

Final Examination Day/ Last day of school

 Jessica and Yoona continued their plans to give Sooyoung the following items. A roses the one is fake and the three is real which means ‘I love you Forever’ the three real rose stands for I love you, while the only fake rose means "Forever". And at the letter it had a written at the back of the envelope that "I will always consider you as my first girlfriend, from the very first real kiss to my very last teardrop"

 Sooyoung loves roses, but Jessica doesn’t bought it because she said that roses easily dies, so he bought the plastic one for at least there’s still a roses wouldn’t die.

 

Before they took an exam for the final subject they had Yoona ask Sooyoung if she and Tiffany already together, because someone gossip her that it was true. 


“Were still not, because I’m planning to accept her later” a sentence that keep echoing on Yoona’s mind. She suddenly had this feeling that she doesn’t want to continue.

 

After the exam, they start the final plan; the plan is just to give the items to Sooyoung.

While Jessica and Taeyeon leave the campus and wait for Yoona at the parking lot and hide in case Sooyoung would return the gifts. “This will be the last” Yoona said to herself and sigh before she look for Sooyoung. She found her co-shikshin at a restaurant where they always standby, she saw her sitting alone maybe waiting for Eunjung, Suzy and Tiffany. She seizes the chance to gave the gifts to her, when she saw Eunjung, Suzy and Tiffany she immediately leave.

 When Sooyoung knew Yoona already leaves she open the gifts in front of her three friends. The memory suddenly return to her, every sweet things that Jessica done to her. The way giving her a letter every special day of them, when they were sitting and she felt Jessica was so sleepy she make her rest to her shoulder and let her sleep their until they reach their destination, and the way Jessica massage her palms. She even remember that she always hide the gifts that came from her because it was so special. And even the stuff toy, she always giving her a dog stuff toy than the bears, because if it was a bear it was beary common.

They didn’t notice that Yoona was still around and watching every moves they make, and to know if Sooyoung will throw the gifts or not. She didn’t throw it to the bin because she let Tiffany to read the letter. And Sooyoung did what she told to Yoona earlier she accepted Tiffany, and it makes the eye smile girl happy. But there’s a feeling of blame on herself because it was Jessica who still there in her heart, she feel she’s being unfair to Tiffany.

 

Months easily past like a wind blows our skin, Jessica was still y, free and single but not ready to mingle.

It was just a simple crush but eventually gone when image of Sooyoung draws through her mind. She was already migrate to America and felt lonely than before, she wasn’t happy. While Sooyoung is very content to her new life which is Tiffany Hwang.

 

A day came, Taeyeon met Sooyoung’s older sister Choi Soojin at a bowling alley, and she didn’t mean to tell her that her sister is now dating Tiffany and had Jessica her former girlfriend. She wants to return her words but it was already been said and done. According to Soojin it was fine for her if Sooyoung had girlfriend but according to Jessica when she did a long distance call, Soojin might broke the two apart. Because when Sooyoung still on high school Soojin knew that there someone courting her youngest sister and she stops that guy and the shikshin never saw that guy.

 

Years already past, Jessica she was return in Seoul and already move on she thinks. And Taeyeon visit her and before she leaves she passes her an invitation, it’s a wedding invitation of Sooyoung’s wedding. “Is she trying to hurt me until now?” suddenly all the memories she tries to forget return in just a blink of an eye, she felt tears roll from her eyes fall into her cheek, she thought she already done loving the shikshin . She tried to get her number this time to Taeyeon and after few arguments finally Taeyeon gave up and give the number, and left.

 "Congratulations" Jessica greeted Sooyoung when the shikshin answer her phone. This is the first time they talk with each other after the break up.

 “Thank you” Sooyoung said very calm 

"Are you happy?" Jessica asked, she’s hoping not, she's hoping that every kisses, hugs and touch that Sooyoung given for Tiffany she was hoping that Sooyoung was thinking of her all this while.

"Of course I never been happy like this" with Sooyoung statement this gave Jessica a stab in her heart.

 

"Arasseo" Jessica said she was really hurt, Sooyoung on the other line bid a farewell already but Jessica continue their little conversation. "Why you didnt fight for me?" 

Sooyoung was smiling from the other line "Because I met my true love" another stab to Sica's heart.

 

"No, you didnt!" Jessica tries to get the things right in each places.

 

"Stop it, I'm getting married..." and Sooyoung ended the call. It hurts Jessica badly the only girl that she loves getting married already.

 

The day of the wedding.  

 

Jessica was awake because of a lot knocks from her door, she had hangover from last night she drunk until 5 in the morning and cry until she fall asleep, she felt her body numb for awhile. When she opens the front door she saw Sunny and Eunjung standing in front of her, she was surprised seeing the two that she last saw before she flew to America, especially Eunjung whom she lost her trust.

"Why are you still not wearing your proper attire?" Eunjung curiously asked, and push her inside of her apartment. "Why would I wear a proper attire?" Jessica sarcastically asked.She hates the fact that her friends wants her to get in that wedding.

 

"It was the wedding of" Eunjung was cut by Jessica's word "Shut up!!" The blonde girl gave her back to them. "I don't want to hear all the things you wanna say" the two sudden laugh with her reaction.

"Don't be so fussy let us dress you now" Sunny invited "I said I don't want to attend that ing wedding!"

 

"Okay fine suits yourself" said Sunny, and she saw a baseball bat near the drawer and she took it and hit it to Jessica's back and make her faint. "Sorry, you just to hard for us to handle"

"Why did you do that?" Eunjung went shock with Sunny's action

"Sometimes you needed to hurt your friend for her to understand, she can't always be like this"

 

When they arrive at the church

 

Jessica awaken from the hit in her back and she's still feels the pain

"Leave the car" said Taeyeon when she saw Jessica already awake 

"Where am I?" 

"Church" Jessica left out a sighed and gets inside the chapel

 

"Congrats" Jessica shortly said when she saw Tiffany outside of the church, finally she face her, and face the truth that Sooyoung wouldnt be hers again. Tiffany went dumbfounded at the latter's attitude, she just give her, her eyesmile.

The ceremony gets started and Jessica went curious because Tiffany push her to walk into the aisle, letting her do the honours as a bride. When they reach the altar Jessica face Sooyoung "Wait I'm not the one who's getting married here" the blonde explained.

 

Tiffany approach them and show the invitation, and Jessica's eyes widen like a golf ball when she read her name into the invitation as a bride, she thought all this while Tiffany was the one who's getting ties the knot with Sooyoung.

 

"Go on, she's yours now" Suzy exclaimed.

"Wait I didnt know I was the one who's getting married here" Jessica explains. "Why you don't want to marry me?" Sooyoung asked sadly. "Nope. This is the day all I'm been dreaming about" Jessica admit. "Then lets' get this started" Sooyoung said to the priest.

Jessica leans on her and whisper "I'm looking forward tonight"

"Until now you still want to get into my pants" Sooyoung merong her, and kiss her puffy cheeks. "ByunSic"

"I'm always byun for my shikshin"

 

"Are you alright Tiffany?" Suzy ask her buddy

"I'm alright.. If Jessica will  make her happy I'm fine with that... Like what they say if you love someone set her free" Suzy hugs the eye smile girl to comfort her, she knows the other girl was hurting a lot.