Sorry and previews:)

It started with a Misunderstanding (DISCOUNTINUED)

Okay so Im gonna put this on hiatus for now! im so so so so so sorry! I have so much things to do right now! School is making it more harder. Hopefully I am able to update when we have christmas break! I am so so so so sorry to my loyal readers and everyone!!

 

But here are some preview!!!!!!!!!!


The crew woke up at pots and pans clanking together. Minzy being the most awake went to their make believe kitchen. There she found her Dara-unnie cooking them breakfast.

"Unnie what are you cooking?" Minzy asked. Dara looked at her and greeted her. Minzy found out that her unnie was cooking western dishes like bacon eggs hot dogs etc.

Minzy started arranging the table when D.O came in the kitchen.

"GoodMorning Noona, Minji-ah!" He told them. Minzy and Dara in return greeted him also.

"Here Minji I'll help you with that!" he said.

"Oh thank you oppa!"Minzy replied.


"Noona! Please help me with Minji! I really like her and I want to be with her!" said a guy talking to Dara. She looked at the boy and sighed.

"Okay Taeminnie but I dont know the 3 Exo maknaes already asked for the other 2ne1 girls for help! but I will help you!" Dara replied. Taemin then thanked Dara and went back to filming.


Kris punched the guy in the jaw.

"What the hell hyung!!!!!!!!!!" said guy asked.

"That's for trying to take my girl away from me" Kris spat.

"Chae is not your girl hyung! She will be mine." said another voice.

"What you too hyung? Arggh why dont we just make a deal." said the first guy.

"What?" Kris asked curiously.

"Okay then we let Chae-noona decide and we accept and support whoever she supports okay?" the 1st guy said.

"Fine" came out of the other 2.

"Okay then Chanyeol Lay, may the best man win!" Kris said as they shook hands.

Unknown to them someone saw their whole exchange.


Suho watched with a ache in his heart as he saw with the woman he loves. Then a hand came and put it his shoulder.

"Its gonna be okay hyung. They are both happy with each other and they love each other." said a voice.  Suho looked at who it is and he found non other than Byun Baekhyun. He thanked him then looked at the two hugging each other happily. The 2 being non other than Xiumin and their beloved Park Bom.


"Noona! Wait!"  Luhan said as he ran after the girl.

"No you lied to me! How could you?!" Dara said as she kept running.

What she didnt see was the truck coming her way.

"Noona watch out!" Luhan shouted. Dara finally saw the truck and she jumped out of the way barelymaking it.

As the truck passed Luhan ran to Dara to see if she's okay.

"LuLu!" Dara said as he wrapped her in his arms.

"I'm glad your okay noona! I wouldnt know what to do if you went away" Luhan said


"Don't ignore me Gong Minzy!" the guy shouted as he roughly grabbed Minzy's arm.

"Oppa it hurts please let me go." Minzy pleaded.

"No Minzy until you say that your mine!" The guy replied.

"Sorry Oppa but I dont love you, I love someone else" Minzy replied still trying to get away from him. Though the guy tightened his grip.

"Who do you love Minzy? Who is the guy that stole you away from me?! TELL ME!" the guy shouted.

"You want to know who oppa? It's Jong In! I LOVE KIM JONG IN!" Minzy shouted. however this infuriated the guy more.

"TAEMIN HYUNG! LET MINZY GO!" Shouted non other than Kim Jong In or Kai.


Okay hope you guys like the previews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Moody:)