Dara-unnie!!!

It started with a Misunderstanding (DISCOUNTINUED)

Sup guys theis color------> HEYYYY is supposed to be in Mandarin!


The exo boys couldn't help but gasp also as they saw the sleeping bags in the middle of the room.

"Chae you sure this is it?" Dara asked.
"Neh unnie! Manager oppa said so" cl answered. The 2ne1 girls looked at each other confused. Just when Kai closed the door, him being the last to walk in, did they realize something.

"Kai dont cl-" minzy said but stopped when the door closed behind him.
"did I do something wrong?" he asked confused.
"no you kinda just locked us all in here" minzy replied.
"Wait what?!?!" asked most of the exo boys.
"sorry about that guys! Dara! Why don't you explain to them while we set up the changing room!" Bom said as her minzy and cl did things.
" sorry about this boys. We don't know this will be our bonding exercise. When we were all trainees, YG Sanjangnim locked us in a practice room too! Complete with everything! A bathroom with a shower, food that lasted for I think about 2 weeks,Electronics etc. basically he is doing the same thing right now!" Dara explained.
"And that's why they made you pack right?" Dara asked. All the boys nodded.
"wait Noona so we have to stay here for 2 weeks?" Chen asked.
"kinda that's how long we were in there. It it really depends on Sanjangnim. " Dara answered.
"so what did we do inside of here Noona?" Baekhyun asked.
"well this is the place where we are gonna plan and practice for the show!" she answered with a smile.
"well Dara-shi where are we gonna sleep?"Luhan asked.
"we'll we all sleep on the floor wherever you want to sleep." Dara answered.


"Okay guys its already 5:00pm what do you guys want to eat?" Dara asked the boys and the 3 girls. They were all currently setting up the sleeping bags since the pretend kitchen was already set up and so was the clothes. they were all put on cabinets that are on the wall.

"Ummm guys i need an answer." Dara said.

"Unnie-Noona anything is fine"they all answered. Dara shrugged.

"Ohh Noona Ill come and help you!" D.O said before she left. Dara nodded and gave him a bright smile.

"Ohh Ill come help too!" said Luhan also, Dara nodded glap with the extra help, but DO slightly pouted, as his chance of being alone with Dara was ruined.


After the 3 cooks left, the remaining didnt know what to do.

"Soooooo Chae-noona do we have a Tv here?" Sehun asked. The boys sitting next to him lightly scolded him for being rude. Minzy Cl and Bom giggled and nodded.

"Here I shall show you guys it."Minzy said as she stood up. She went to some kind of remote that was on the wall and pushed buttons. Just the there was a flat screen tv that just came down from the ceiling. The exo boys were so amazed at how  high tech the practice room was.

"Wah that is so cool!" Tao said in chinese. When he realize his mistake he quickly said it in korean with difficulty. This both got minzy and cl to burst in giggles.

"Its okay if you talk in Mandarin I can understand and speak" Minzy said in Mandarin. This shock most of the boys.

"Does Chaerin-noona speak too?"Tao asked Minzy.

"She understand a little bit but not as much." Minzy replied. Cl was about to complain but was cut off by a scream in the kitchen.

Eeryone rushed to the pretend kitchen. There they saw the most shocking scene.

Dara was on the floor wide eyes but on top off her was a flushed...........................


I know you guys probably hate me now! But please dont kill me GUYS please review!

-Moody