Chapter 2

Pretty Evil maknae

"Kyuhyun ?"  Eunhyuk went to Kyuhyun's room to check on his laptop. He knocked the door, and waited for an answer. But he got no reply. So he decided to open the door

"Kyu? are you in here?" He saw no one,

"Hey, Hyuk!"

"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE DUCK ?!" Eunhyuk slapped the person who shocked him from behind.

"Ouch it hurt! You sure got some energy for a skinny guy."

"Well sorry Shindong, anyway have you seen Kyuhyun?"

"What you mean he's not here! I actually walked to his room to get my reward but he's not there?! I stayed late to fix and re-program your laptop again!"

"What do you mean again?"

"Well he told me to put this show in your laptop."

"What's the 'show' about?" 

"It's about youooops hahaha, just forget about it okay."

"About me?"

"No, definitely not, haha i got to go back, haa my mother's going to call."Shindong just realised he said something he shouldn't have. So he quickly ran back to his room. Eunhyuk tried to stop him and dig out more information but he can't because Shindong was stronger than him.

---

"Hey are you done yet? it's been 5 days already."

"Can't you be more polite and knock before you enter my room?" Shindong said.

"Probably next time." kyuhyun said with a smirk.

"Well, here you can see it's all functioning properly, and here is your clip." Shindong showed the clip to Kyuhyun.

"I look good there. Now let me take that and your treat is in the kitchen table in the paper bag." Kyuhyun then went out of the room.

"Aish that ungrateful brat, a thankyou will be good."

---

"Eunhyuk are you in there?" Kyuhyun knocked on Eunhyuk's door. Eunhyuk opened the door, when he saw Kyuhyun he suddenly frowned

"What do you want?" he said with a pissed off tone.

"Hyukkie, I brought your laptop!" Kyuhyun said with a big grin on his face. Eunhyuk sighed and let him in. Then Eunhyuk took his laptop and shoved kyuhyun out of the room.

"Hey, don't shove me out. you haven't even said thanks yet!" Kyuhyun said cheekily.

"Okay then thanks, I'd appreciate it if you leave now. I know it okay." Kyuhyun's grin suddenly dissapeared.

"Wh-hat d-do y-you know?" 

"Don't make me start. Shindong told me."

"What exactly did he tell you? About me?" Kyuhyun said firmly which made Eunhyuk shiver a bit.

"W-well, yeah you! You ruined my l-laptop!"

"Y-Your laptop. oh that. " Kyuhyun let out a big sigh. Kyuhyun thought it was about his feelings towards Eunhyuk.

"Wait what did I do to your laptop?"

"You ruined it. by putting weird programs in it."

"Oh hahaha sorry, I promise to not mess with your laptop anymore. Enjoy!" then Kyuhyun left the room. Eunhyuk just rolled his eyes and then he played his laptop. But a movie suddenly popped up. He was curious about it so he pressed play.

There was a picture of him, it was like a slideshow, the background music was very romantic. In every picture, there were some sentences.

 

The first picture showed Eunhyuk's picture with his dog choco

You look cute, even cuter than the dog.

 

The next picture showed, was a picture of Donghae hugging him from behind

Honestly, I can't stand looking at both of you. I know you've been with him longer than I have. But my feelings for you are deeper.

 

There were more pictures, Eunhyuk smiled. But Eunhyuk just starred at the last one, it wasn't a picture it was a recorded video, it was kyuhyun.

"Is this on, ah yes. So um Hi. Well um. It must be weird . isn't it? i'm sorry,I'm just really nervous. Anyway, Eunhyuk I'm not really good in words but everything I did, teasing you, taking your strawberry milk, EVERYTHING. It was all to show you that I want your attention and that I really do love you and I want you to be mine. It might be weird, if you can't answer immediately then you can avoid me because I won't take NO as an answer."

"So did you like it?" Eunhyuk looked behind him kyuhyun was there.

"When did you come in?"

"Just a while ago. I assumed you liked it but, because you didn't realise I came in because you were drawn into my face on the screen."

"Haha, you chessy brat."

"So do you accept my confession?"

"We-"

"KYUHYUN, YOU LITTLE, WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY GIVING ME A SMALL CUPCAKE!" Shindong burst into the roo m.

"Well technically it's still a cake. It's just placed in a paper cup. But I did give you a bottle of Soju."

"Yes, Kyuhyun ONLY THE BOTTLE WHERE'S THE DRINK?! Kyuhyun you're so dead. Come here Hyuk." Shindong told Eunhyuk to see what he was holding.

"This Hyuk is all the slides he wanted to show you but took out because it was so embarrasing." Shindong smirked.

"Shindong don't you dare show him."  Shindong threatens Kyuhyun back by showing some pictures he has on his phone.

"Oh yes and I WILL! JUST LOOK!" Kyuhyun and Shindong battled to get the phone. The phone was thrown in the air and surprisingly Eunhyuk caught it.

Eunhyuk saw the picture. His face turned a bit red.

"KYUHYUN YOU ERT!" Kyuhyun grabbed the phone and suddenly turned red too.

"GAAH SHINDONG! WHY DID YOU SHOW HIM! Hyukkie that's not true. Shindong's the one who made it."

"HEY!I JUST REVEALED THE TRUTH! I'M NOT LYING! Hyuk just to be clear, Kyuhyun was he one who photo'd you with the marilyn monroe, and comment 'I think you legs are y. I regret not putting a fan under you so I can see those legs I'd like to touch'. " Then Shindong flee from Eunyku's room.

"Kyuhyun? You know that I was about to accept your confession. But now seeing that you only want me for my legs. I'll consider it." Eunhyuk said playfully. Kyuhyun was in a panic state. he wanted to kill Shindong for what he did.

"WHAT HYUK?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME YES I DON'T LOVE YOUR LEGS I MEAN I DO BUT YOU KNOW NOT THAT KIND OF LOVE BUT-"  Eunhyuk pecked his cheeked. Kyuhyun stopped instantly.

"I said I'll consider it. " Eunhyuk said while winking and gave Kyuhyun another kiss on the lips. Then Eunhyuk left the room leaving Kyuhyun in the middle of the room blushing hard!