Beautiful

Beautiful

I smile for you every day, I pray for you

With thoughts of you, I fall asleep - I open my eyes as I call for you

You protect me by my side and you embrace me

You are my heaven

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heaven. What was heaven like? Mortals could only guess. Immortals, however, contained the knowledge. Immortals like Kyungsoo. He was a simple angel living in a paradise in the clouds. Kyungsoo wasn't so divine that he blinded humans whenever he was in their presence. No. He was angelic in his own way. Kyungsoo had short, black hair and, in contrary of most beliefs, wore a clean and well-managed black and white suit. He took his job very seriously. Kyungsoo was a serious man in general. However, there was something about him that stood out from the rest of the angels. 

His voice.

His voice is like melted chocolate. It was deep, sweet, and smooth. It captured the attention of many, including the humans that he would sometimes visit. Some angels would flock to Kyungsoo whenever he decided to sing. It was one of his dreams to perform...

Wait. What? Angels have dreams?

Angels like Kyungsoo do. Despite him being an immortal, he secretly desired to perform for humans, the mortals. Kyungsoo believed that only the imperfect would appreciate him the most. He would get excited whenever he got a chance to interact with a human, whether it be through a prayer or in person. 

Sometimes, I would talk to Kyungsoo. In fact, I'm probably the closest to him. We'd be conversing to ourselves, sharing secrets and exchanging smiles. It's nice to know an angel like Kyungsoo. I remember the first time I had encountered him. He was surveying the world on a majestic, silver balcony from the palace of heaven. A soft, glowing light surrounded his entire being as he sung a song quietly to himself. Behind him, there was a night sky dotted with an innumerable amount of stars. Just then, his large, innocent eyes landed on me and I simply smiled. Kyungsoo immediately responded with a smile of his own. 

Kyungsoo is my guardian angel.
He is not stunning.
He is simply...beautiful.

Author's Note:

Wow this is really short. LOL Anyway, yeah. I hope you enjoyed reading it. xD Comments are appreciated! The "I" in the oneshot can be anyone you want. I imagined the "I" as a girl when I was writing this. Who did you imagine it as?