~Final~

~Your Smile~ (One-shot)

This year, it will be exactly three years we were in love. Since then, the warmth of love continued to be felt. Everything runs smoothly. Our relationship is so beautiful. Every morning, she will wait for me at the front gate of the school. We will walk together to the class while holding hands. But lately there is something disturbing his feeling. It is her smile. Her beautiful and innocent smile that she will give to everyone without coercion. That is what that keeps disturbing him nowadays. If it’s just a simple smile, it become a different story but the smile that she give have attracted a billion men surround him even his friends. He can’t deny it that his girlfriend has the most beautiful smile but he can’t bear to see all the men that keep flirting her even though they know that she already has a boyfriend.  

“Eh! Isn’t than Yoona from class 3A? She is really cute right?”

“Yeah….she is…look at her smile. It’s really beautiful”

These words are the words that he keep hear from men every time Yoona walk passing them. He can’t help but to feel jealous about this. Sometimes, he feels proud because everyone keeps praising his girlfriend but later it becomes a jealousy. It is not a fully jealousy but there is also a scare. Scare that Yoona will leave him. That is what he scared the most. Even though he believe in Yoona’s love but he can’t help to feel it on that way.

“Khun-ah…..Annyeong!!!!” said Yoona after went out from her car. She runs towards Nichkhun with a bright smile appear in her face. Nichkhun turn his head to see Yoona.

“Yoon!!” said Nichkhun as soon as Yoona stand in front of him.

“Since when did you come so early?” ask Yoona while look on Nichkhun’s face.

“Did I? Starting from today, I will always come early so that you don’t have to wait for me anymore,” said Nichkhun while rub Yoona’s hair.

Yoona smile. “Did you worry about me? Komawo!!!”

 “Yah Im Yoona, I am your boyfriend so no need to thank me. It’s my responsibility to take care of you!! Kaja!! Or we will late to go to class,” said Nichkhun while take Yoona’s hand and walk towards the class.

When they are on the way to the class, Nichkhun heard the words again.

“Eh! Isn’t than Yoona from class 3A? She is really cute right?”

“Yeah….she is…look at her smile. It’s really beautiful”

His heart feels uneasy again. He tighten the grip and walk more faster to the locker. Yoona become weird looking at Nichkhun.

After arrived at the locker, Nichkhun release the grip and open his locker. Yoona look at Nichkhun.

“Khun-ah, waeyo?? Did you have a problem??” said Yoona while holding Nichkhun’s arm.

“Ani…Gwenchana….You don’t have to worry ok?” said Nichkhun while try to show his smile towards Yoona and after that turn his body to walk to his class.

‘What should I do now? Should I tell her that I am jealous when there is another men look or flirt with her? But what if she laughs? Ah… it’s better if I just keep quiet’

“But Khun, you look so weird today? If you have any problem, tell me maybe I can help you,” ask Yoona again while try to reach Nichkhun’s arm.

Nichkhun ward Yoona hand “Didn’t I said that I am okay! Don’t you understand?” said Nichkhun in a shout tone making all the students that are there looking at them. He then walks left Yoona alone at the locker.

Yoona still stood there without move even an inch. She still shock with Nichkhun’s shout just now. This is the first time Nichkhun had raise his voice in front of her.

‘Did I make wrong? It’s okay Yoona. Just forget it. Maybe he is tension right now’ Yoona try to calm herself.

Yoona enter the class just to see that Nichkhun is lowering his head on the table. Yoona walk to her sit and put her bag. When she is about to make a walk into Nichkhun’s place, she heard a voice.

“Ok students, it’s a class time now so please take your sit. We will start our lesson now,” said the teacher. Yoona sigh before take a sit again.

‘Maybe I can talk with him during recesses’ Yoona look at Nichkhun who still put his head on the table.

After the teacher finish his time lesson and went out from the room, Wooyoung and Taecyeon approach Nichkhun.

“Khun, after school, we want to go to karaoke with other member. Do you want to join?” ask Wooyoung while tapping his friend shoulder.

“Sorry guys, I am not in the mood now. I will join you later on”

Yoona overheard the conversation between Nichkhun and Wooyoung. There must be something wrong happen. If not, Nichkhun will not behave like this.

 

Kringggggg……!!!

The bell ring as a sign that it is recess time. Yoona stand up from her sit and want to make a move towards Nichkhun’s sit but suddenly someone tap her shoulder. Yoona turn her head.

“Yoon, let’s go to canteen!!” said Sooyoung while dragging Yoona’s hand without give Yoona a chance to speak. Yoona look at Nichkhun who is still sitting in his sit while her body being pull by her friends.

“Khun, kaja!!! I can hear that the foods in canteen are calling our name now,” said Chansung giggle.

“Correction, not our name but just your name,” reply Junho.

“You guys go first. I will follow later on. I just don’t feel to eat right now,” said Nichkhun with a sigh before his friends disappear from his sight.

Nichkhun put his head on his arm on the table. He sighs again.

“She just worried about me. Why would I need to angry at her? I am really terrible. She must feel uneasy now. You are really terrible Nichkhun. How could you do that to your girlfriend? The one who always care for you. Haishhh!!!” Nichkhun sigh again before close his eyes then he heard one voice.

“Wow…a nice story to hear!!” said that voice. Nichkhun open his eyes and look at where the voice comes from.

“EH?! Is that you Hyoyeon?!” ask Nichkhun.

“Yeah it’s me. So what?”

“Why did you here? Didn’t you go to canteen just now?”

“Yeah I am but I went back because I left my purse. You are still same did you?”

“What?!”

“That is why I saw Yoona very depressed this morning so that is the reason. How can you do that to Yoona? Pity Yoon!!”

“I know I am wrong and I would like to recover for it but I just don’t get the way”

“If you think you will get the way!!”

“Yah Hyoyeon, if you don’t want to help me, just leaves me alone here. You don’t to give me advice. Anyway, you are also not that good!!”

“Hah?! What did you said? I just want to help you. Is this what I get?!”

Suddenly, a voice comes from behind

“Hmmm…..Hyoyeon…??” 

Both Nichkhun and Hyoyeon turn their head.

“Yo…Yoona?!” said Nichkhun shock.

Hyoyeon smile.

“I had finished my job now it’s your tun,” said Hyoyeon to Nichkhun before make a move leaving Nichkhun and Yoona behind.

Yoona look at Nichkhun with a blush on her face.

“Hmm…actually Hyoyeon said that she wants to meet me in class so that is why I am here…” Yoona look at Nichkhun.

“Did you still mad at me?” ask Yoona while looking on Nichkhun’s face. “Since we first meet, I always make you mad. What I dream is to be a faithful lover and can make you happy. But I can’t do it. Forgive me Khun!!”

Yoona look at the front. The tears started to form in her eyes. She doesn’t want Nichkhun to see her weakness. “I don’t why the guy that I really love is mad at me. Is that because you don’t love me anymore?” Nichkhun look at Yoona with shock.

“I know that I am not perfect enough for you. I am sorry for not being able to be a good girlfriend for you!” said Yoona with a tears streaming down her eyes.

Suddenly, Yoona feel a hand pat her head.

“Ah? Khun?” Yoona look at Nichkhun.

Nichkhun pull Yoona close to him. “It is not like that,Yoon. This is all my fault. I am very jealous because of your smile. The smile that can make a lot of guy melt. I should not let this small matter disturb me. Actually I….eh? Yoona?” Nichkhun couldn’t finish his word when suddenly Yoona pull him into a hug.

Yoona release the hug and look into Nichkhun’s eyes. “You are wrong Khun. You misunderstand me. You are the most special person in my heart. Every time I have a problems, you are the one that I will search for to expressed my problem.I love you…since before and will always love you till my last breath,” said Yoona before shortened the distance between Nichkhun and her. Both of them close their eyes and in second, their lips meet. It may not be passionate but just a soft and calm kiss that is full of love.

“Ehemmmm…….”

Nichkhun and Yoona release the kiss and look after the voice.

“We are happy if both of you had reconciled but please watch you manner. Here is a school so you can’t just kiss like that. Both of you are lucky because it just us that see you but if the teachers saw both of you kiss, we can’t imagine what punishment you will get,” said Junsu making all the people there laugh.

Yoona look at Nichkhun with a blush.

“You are my everything Yoona. I love you!!” said Nichkhun while hugging Yoona tighter.

“They started to make us jealous again,” tease Yuri just to get a laugh again.