Chapter 1

The War Between Love

 

(A/N: Blue words are English.

Red words are Chinese.

Normal black is Korean.)

 

“E-E-EXO? Like, Kpop EXO?” You opened the door farther to see them more clearly.

“Yes. You see, we were lost and-“ Kris started Baekhyun cut him off by leaping into your apartment.

“You have cupcakes??”

“Hey, those are for my friend!” You complained, but then quickly slapped a hand over your mouth.

“But you can have some...”

“Thanks!” Baekhyun eagerly grabbed one and took a bite. Everyone started to file into your apartment, almost knocking you over in the process.

“Hey-Woah-Wait-YAH!” You yelled and shoved Chanyeol and Chen away from you.

“I’m sorry, let us explain better,” Su Ho said and gestured to your kitchen table. With a sigh you sat down and they followed suit.

“Okay first off, you can’t tell anyone we were here,” Kris snapped at you, and you gave him a look.

Sheesh, who woke up on the wrong side of the bed today?” You mumbled to yourself.

I can speak English, smarty pants,” Kris said with a smug look.

“Okay I won’t tell anyone. Why in the world are you here in this tiny town?” You gestured out the window. Everyone looked at Lay, who was looking down at his lap.

“My... Girlfriend lives here,” He said and looked up at you.

“Really? Who is she? I might know her,” You inquired and he smiled.

“Her name is Xiu Li,” He started, and you stiffened. He smiled and looked into space.

“She’s the most beautiful person I’ve ever laid my eyes on. It was love at first sight, when I met her. She’s loyal, trustworthy, kind, and selfless. The perfect woman. I came to visit her, but I seemed to have forgotten where her house is... Do you know her? Or where her house might be?” He asked you, and forced a smile.

“I do know her. And I know where her house is. It’s about a 25 minute drive from here...” You sighed and fumbled with your fingers.

“Great! Let’s go now then!” Lay said and jumped up.

“Wait!” Lu Han grabbed Lay’s arm.

“Can we stay here for a little? I’m tired and hungry, and she seems to be a really good cook,” He said, and then smiled a little, “And she’s pretty too.

I can understand Chinese,” You said and looked at Lu Han, “But thank you. Your welcome to stay.”

“Actually, I think we should leave,” Kris said hotly.

“No! Pleaseeeeee~” Tao said, and Kris sighed. You went to your fridge and brought out leftovers from last night’s dinner.

“Here, you can eat these.”

Once everyone was happily eating, you kicked Kris under the table. He stared at you wide eyed.

Did you just-?

Kris! I need to tell you something!” You said urgently.

Whoever made you the queen of the universe? What happened to being respectful?” He snapped at you, and you rolled your eyes.

Come on, your in America. Take a chill pill.

Excuse me?

Whatever. I need to talk to you about Xiu Li.”

Why? Just talk to Lay.”

Uhm, you see... She’s known in my town for uhh... er...

Just spit it out you idiotic creature.

Okay. Your friend’s girl is a . She has a boyfriend here, and then she sleeps around with other people all the time, with anyone she finds interesting that particular day. Just wanted to know if you thought there was a better way to tell him, but I guess the idiotic creature will just tell him.” You turned to Lay.

“Lay, I have something-“

You! Don’t you dare tell him!” Kris hissed at you, and you shrugged.

Then give me a better idea.”

Uhh, just a second.” He whipped out his phone and quickly typed something in.

“Guys, we have to go to the airport,” Su Ho announced and Lay slumped in his seat.

“What about Xiu Li?” He asked and frowned.

“Another time. And you,” Su Ho pointed to you, “You have to come with us.”

“What? Why? Where?”

“South Korea!” Se Hun said and gave you a grin, but then his smile fell.

“Wait, why is she coming with us?”

“Why am I going with you?”

So you can clear this mess up with Lay,” Kris hissed in your ear.

“No! You do it! I will never go back to Korea!” You said and backed up into your apartment.

“Back?” Lu Han tilted his head.

“I meant there! I have a life here. I can’t go there.”

“Too bad missy.” Kris picked you up and slung you over his shoulder.

“Hey! Stop it!” You banged on his back but he continued to walk, unaffected.

Once you reached outside, you stopped banging on his back.

! He’s kidnapping me! I don’t know who he is! Help me! Help!” You yelled until Kris clamped his hand over your mouth.

“Mmm! Mmmunph!” You tried to yell through his hand. He continued to walk and threw you in the back of a limousine.

“Hey! What are you doing?? This is kidnapping!” You exclaimed and Lu Han smiled at you as he sat next to you.

“It’s okay, we’re nice,” He gave you a nice smile.

“Not that tall thing!” You pointed at Kris and he smirked at you.

“Who, me?” Chanyeol said with a frown.

“No, Kris,” Baekhyun informed him.

“Ohh.”

You leaped across the seats and slammed open the door. You were about to take a step outside when Kris slammed you back into the seats.

We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.”

“Stop talking in English! We can’t understand you!” Tao pouted.

“I can’t go to Korea. Take me anywhere, but not Korea,” You pleaded, and glanced around for who looked the weakest. You choose Lu Han and gave him puppy dog eyes. He looked down at his lap. You turned to the person next to him; Se Hun.

“Don’t make eye contact!” Lu Han instructed and you sighed.

“Why? Why do you need me to come?”

“I don’t even know...” Chen said thoughtfully.

The car started to move, and you smiled inwardly.

‘I know these roads like the back of my hand.’

You felt the car start to slow and you knew exactly where you were. You waited a few more seconds before slamming open the doors and leaping out. This time surprising Kris, he didn’t have a chance to stop you.

You used your momentum to roll onto the ground and then back to your feet. The car screeched to a stop behind you. You turned around and waved, and then sprinted back the way you had come.

You smiled and picked up your pace. You glanced behind you to make sure they weren’t following you; and slammed into someone’s hard chest.

I thought we were going to do this the easy way,” Kris’ rough angry voice sounded in your ear. You cringed and glanced up at him. He grabbed onto your hair and yanked it towards him.

This way, would be the way to South freaking Korea.”

 

{A/N: Heyy!! Thank you so much!! All 7 of you subscribers!! <3}