To many 'W' and '?'

S.E.C.R.E.T ISLAND

Your POV

'Jalhaejulgeoya... Geu nuguboda deo~' my phone ringging to tell me that I should wake up. Yeah~ It's Teen Top - Be Ma Girl song. But, you must note that I only like their song. Not the person. Why? I already know what type of person they really are since I'm in the same school with them. 

They're really make me feel angry. Always piss me off. Always make mess with me. We also had a fight, once. Guess what? I'm the winner. Even the Changjo boy who know self-defense can't protect himself. But, of course not in public. They also have image right?

I open my eyes slowly just to see the sunlight that was blocked by my window curtain. I smile a little and try to get up from my bed. Walking towards the window then open the curtain letting the sunlight enter. I took a deep breath in this shiny morning.

This time, moving towards the bathroom and take a shower. After a few minutes of showering, I dry myself then wearing my uniform. Go downstair and straight to the kitchen. Snce my father is a headmaster of my school, he must go early to the school. I wonder what he's doing right now. 

I open the fridge and took out a blueberry jam then took the bread on the fridge. I take out one bread and applied the jam on the bread using a knife. I make two sets of the bread. One sat for me and another one for my father.

Where's my mother? Well, she had passed out a year ago, leave me and my father. My father refuse to married once again. I just follow what he told me to do. I sat on the chair and eat my bread. 

After that, I washed the plate then grab my bag and get ready to go to school.

 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

 

After about 10 minutes cycling, I finally arrived at my school. I parked the bike at the place provided. Grabbing my bag and get ready to enter the hallways. I walk towards my locker and open it. I took out a comb to fix my hair then I fix my uniform make it look neat.

Closing the locker then walking to the headmaster office aka my father's room. I knocked three times. "Come in," he said. I popped my head in and smile at him. He smiled back. I enter his room and close the door then go to his seat and hug him around his neck.

"Appa~" I said while hugging him tightly. "Nae, my Jinnie~" he said while chuckled a little bit. I let go of him and took out the bread from my bag. "Here, I make it for you," I handed him the bread. "... I knew you hadn't had your breakfast yet, right?" I added.

He smiled a little. "Gomawo," he said. I sense there's a sad tone when he thanked me. I look in his eyes and saw tears that he hold, just waited to fall. I hug him again. "Uljima~ I don't want to see you crying~" I said while wiping away his tears.

He smile again and nodded a little. "Okay. Now, go to your class," he said to me. I nodded my head and waved to him. He waved back at me. Getting out from the room then I sighed and look inside the room. 'I hope you're okay,' I thought.

"Such a daddy's girl," I was about to walk away when suddenly I heard a guy said that. I turned around and guess who it is? TEEN TOP...

 

C.A.P POV

Me and Teen Top saw Hajin get out from her dad's office. "Hyung, how about we a little?" L.Joe who stand beside me whispered to my ears. A small smirked form at the corner of my lips.

She's walking away so that's mean it's SHOW TIME. "Such a daddy's girl," I said. She turned to me then walk towards us. "What's your problem?" she asked wth her rough voice. We just let out an 'oooo' to show that we pretended to be scared.

She turn around and about to walk away when suddenly L.Joe grab her arm make her turn to L.Joe as fast as lightning. "Come on. We're just playing like we use to," he said still holding Hajin's hand.

I put my hand on L.Joe's shoulder then he let go of her hand but this time, it's my hand who holding her arms. Dragging her out to have a fight, one to one. Pushing her to the walls.

She hissed a little and her face redened showing that she's really angry right now. I pinned her hand at the wall so she couldn't move. Surprisingly, she kicked my... umm... my... my manhood made me cry in pain. This time she kicked my face make me fall to the ground.

The rest of Teen Top came and helped me fight her. We thought we could win because it's 6:1. But, we lose to a girl. No wonder no one want to make mess with her other than us.

"Next time, don't make me be like this... again," she warned us and walk away.

 

Changjo POV

I tried to fight her but, I can't. Her self-defense is better than mine. She also can do the flying kick and that kick really hit my face which make my red and my lips let out a little blood.

She breathe in and out. "Next time, don't make me be like this... again," she warned us then walk away. Somehow, I feel that I'm attracted to this girl. Choi Hajin. I wonder where she learn the fighting skill.

Me and Teen Top stand up then fix our uniform and wipe off all the dust at our uniform. "That girl is really awesome. Did you see her flyng kick? DAEBAK! Even Changjo can't defeat her," Niel hyung said.

I smile a little and we make our way to the classroom.

 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

 

Your POV

'Calling for Choi Hajin and Teen Top. Please go to the headmaster office right now. I repeat, calling for Choi Hajin and Teen Top, please go to headmaster office right now. Thank you.'

Why appa want to meet me? And why there's Teen Top as well? "Ms. Choi. You may go now," Ms. Jang, my Science teacher said. "Gomawo, Ms. Jang," I said to her before leaving the class. 

A few minutes later, I saw Teen Top walking right in front of me. "Why's your dad call us?" the maknae asked me. "How should I know?" I said anoyyingly to him. Me and Teen Top walk together towards my appa room.

I knock the door when we arrived in front of my appa room. "Come in," he said with his serious voice. I walk in first followed by C.A.P, Chunji, L.Joe, Niel, Ricky and Changjo.

We all stand in front of my father's desk. "I saw you and Teen Top fighting just now," my father said. Crap! He saw it all. "I'd decided to sent you to an island trip and there'll be no guardian."

I look at my father in shocked. "What?! Island trip?! With them?! Why?!" "So that you and Teen Top will stop fighting." I look at Teen Top but they just nodded. I let out a sigh.

"Seriously appa? You really want to sent me... with THEM?!" my father nodded. I just let out a sighed. "So, when wll we go there?" C.A.P asked. My father smile. "Next week," my father said and again I wided my eyes.

"Why so fast?!" I almost scream. "Just follow what I say, kay?" my father said with his serious tone. "But-" my words were cut off by my father death glare. Sighing again. "Arasso."

My father smile. You can go now. We get out from the room and let out a deep sigh then headed to our class back. There's so many question in my head right now. Why I must go with them? What island? Why so fast? And the most important is... Why there's no guardian?

I guess there is to many 'W' and '?' in my head.

 

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

 

Soooooooo, how's the story? About the flying kick, you know EXO M right? The flying kick I meant is the one that Tao did in MAMA MV. Cool right? And thank you to who read my story and who subscribe. I feel a bit sad bacause there's only a subscriber. Like I say, this isn't really a ghost story. I just make it PARANORMAL. That's all.

If you have any comment, just comment. Don't forget to subscribe.  I want to ask you two questions. Answer it even you didn't subscribe or comment because it will help me in this story. Here's the question.