Rules & How To Join

• • MOONLIGHT ROLEPLAY• • [CLOSED DOWN; MOVED TO @POCKETMONEYRP]
  • Basic rules first, you have to make the account by yourself. Also the username is up to you a.k.a no rules or whatever for the username.

  • Comment below this thread to book/reserve a character, and wait till one of the admins approve you.

  • You have to make the acc in 2 days time, the character will be unbooked if you don't make the account in 2 days.

  • After you have made the account, mention @MoonlightRP to get verified.

  • Make sure to check our masterlist to see who's available, booked, or taken.

  • You can write anything on your bio but you must insert @MoonlightRP somewhere in your bio so that everyone knows you're part of us.

  • Use brackets (( )) [[ ]] {{ }} if you wanna talk OOC, or simply tagged it as #ooc. (But don't be OOC too much since this is a RP afterall.)

  • Please tell us or DM us if you wanna deact/hiatus/semi-hiatus. And don't forget to put that you're on hiatus/semi-hiatus on your bio / display name.

  • Girls are allowed to RP a guy character and guys are allowed to RP a girl character too.
    Crossgender/transgender is allowed here.

  • You may be in a relationship with roleplayers in other agency. love can't be forced right? :)

  • If you wanna do those thingy please do it in DM since there may be an underage roleplayer on your TL.

  • If you're inactive without telling us (that you're on hiatus or whatever) for more than 3 weeks then we'll unverify you.

  • Language? since this is an international agency afterall so you must use ENGLISH to talk/interact with each others Korean/Japanese/Mandarin are allowed too but please use English more.

  • /yuri is allowed too.

  • Lastly, please read our rules properly before making the account and have fun :D