don't play with me

don't play with me

 

‘’Kai, are you trying to flirt with me?’’ umma D.O looks at me with his big, honest eyes and he looks at me piercingly.

‘’It’s not what you think. I don’t flirt with you. I’m trying to charm you.’’ I his shoulder and he winces as paralysed. Suddenly, he becomes serious and looks into my brown eyes.

‘’Don’t play with me, Jongin. I’m not going to play with you.’’ He crinkles his nose and turns back to the window. I think, that it would be interesting if he would pulls out a cigarette, has a smoke by colorful lighter and ostensibly have a drag while he’s looking through the window. He opens the window and sits on the windowsill. I look at him, standing by small table where is a pile of disposable cups of coffee and I’m wondering what bright pick-up line I can use. Kyungsoo, looking into space, allows the drops fell on his smooth, porcelain hand. I walk near to him, having thousand words to say in my head, but when I approach to him and I see sadness in his face, every word evaporate. I stand there, poor in thoughts, and I don’t know what to do. I instinctively stretch out my hand to him and depressed kid’s hair.

‘’I don’t want you to play with me, Kai. I don’t want, because I’m scared. I’m scared that I disappoint myself again. That one of the most important people in my life can leaves me. …maybe the most important person?’’ he catch my hand gently and squeeze. I feel heat radiating from him and I don’t want play with him. I only want him to smile, everyday, not artificial ‘’TV smile’’ but this honest smile, flowing from his heart and only for me.

‘’It’s not a game, Kyungsoo-yah. It’s reality.’’ I sit beside him and hug him. His head gently leans against my shoulder, his head - overwhelmed by problems, weariness, worries. I my friend’s cheek as long as he raise his head and looks at me. He looks at every piece of my face, from the jawline to the brow. He stop and looks into my eyes and then I feel that he sees in me more than friend. Much more. He put his hand on my thigh and slowly approximate his face to my own.

‘’If it’s reality then make everything real, Jongin’’  he whispers and I feel his hot breath on my skin.

‘’As you wish.’’ I reply and join our lips. I feel taste which I wanted to feel for a long time and remember. Our tongues join and start a slow dance, beautiful as ballet and full of charm as Polonaisse. I miss the breath, but don’t want him to step back for any moment, because I’m scared that everything can break as bubble, as dream.

D.O move me gently, but explicitly. I look  at him with lust, sadness, happiness, excitement, everything, intermixed as ‘’love fruit salad’’.

 ‘’I want you to smile, Kyung-ah.’’ I whisper, lower my head.

‘’You’re lovely kid with adorable needs.’’ D.O takes my hand and put to his chest.

‘’It beats for you.’’ he says. I feel how fast his heart beats. I’m glad. Thanks to me his blood boils.

‘’Be mine, Do Kyungsoo. Be mine, love me and allow me to love you.’’ I say and kiss him again.

‘’As you wish.’’ He reply quiet when I allow him to take a breath.