Chapter 7

Way For Love 차근 차근

After lunch, they decided to go for a walk near harbor, the sun was shining whilst a cool breeze cooling their skin.

"Do you often take girls out like this then?" Victoria begins

"I'm not the guy you think I come across." he goes on "I rarely meet up with my guy friends."

"Sure."

"You don't believe me?"

"How could I?" she laughs "The first day I met you, you were with some girl, but you didn't even like her."

His eyes suddenly go big "Exactly!"

"I still don't understand, but whatever. It's your personal life." she ends

Donghae turns to her, "Just have a little trust in me." he goes on "I'm not a bad guy"

"What's that suppose to mean?" she questioned his words

"I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure in the future it will put into use." He smiles

"You're strange."

"Say, how about we do this some time again." he suggests 

She nodds at him and continues to stare into the distance. Donghae wondered if she even bothered telling the cops about the guys that attempted to take her away, he wondered if she actually told anyone else, why was she keeping this to herself? All of the questions he kept in him, knowing it will just mess up her head even more, he shrugges.


Unlike what Victoria had thought, Donghae seemed more normal than she imagined. Maybe she could give him a chance of being friends after all.

Victoria stares out her window to find Eunhyuk knocking on the door, she walked downstairs to see him.

"Oh, what are you doing here?" she asked

"Remember when I told you that you'd eat my amazing food that I made for my family?"

"yeah?"

"Well, come over tonight!" he suggested "You're not doing anything ,right?

Victoria looks behind her, after heaving a sigh she nodds and shuts the door behind her.

~

"Since you're so excited, this better be something edible" she joked, Victoria had always knew Eunhyuk was a good cook, even though he'd always been shy about it.

Eunhyuk nodds "It is, but knowing you, you'd probably say something about it."

"What do you mean by that?" she wondered "You know im always just joking." she nudges him

"I'm actually on the road to saving enough money for my own little restaurant." He retorted

"Ah really?" She laughed, it was hard to imagine that her bestfriend talking about his future.

"Remember when you said you wanted to be a lawyer?" she asked, "Then we found out you're too dumb."

"Ya!" he turns to her, "Why are you all a sudden in a mood to tease me? Did something happen?" 

Victoria smiles at him and shakes her head in answer. Eunhyuk looks at her as she smiles cutely at him, convinced that she just must be happy being with her that's why she's acting so carefree, they reached his house.

After having small chit-chats at the dinner table with Eunhyuk's parents and enjoying the meal he had cooked, Victoria was overly surpirised on how his meal actually turned out to be.

"Thank you for the meal again. I'll make sure to speak to you real soon." she bows towwards Eunhyuk's parents and heads out of the house

"I'll take you home?" Eunhyuk says shutting the door behind him

"You don't have to, its only a few blocks away." she says, suddenly waves of thoughts inserted her mind, remembering a few nights ago,

"But if you want, you still can." she adds straight away

He rolls her eyes at her "Tsh make up your mind, pabo." 


Victoria slides into her under the covers and she finds herself staring up the white ceiling, collecting her thoughts, she heaves a sigh.

She wondered if Donghae is really interested in her, if he's just doing this out of pity, or her first idea that he is just a playboy that Victoria needs to stay away from. There was something endearing about his personality and the way he spoke to her that made Victoria even more frustrated to what she thinks of him yet.

For sure he was going to contact her again.

 


Vic still confused(?) Hae thinking, Eunhyuk being adorable.

Happy 2013, my wonderful readers! Apologies for the longgggg wait for my updates. Blame my school ;-) Actually, I've just been lazy aswell. 

Anyway, short but I will continue to update quickly as I can, I hope you still stick with my stories. 

Thank you You <3!