Schoool

Difference

“My name is Kim Jaejoong please take care of me”

The whole class room was full of whispers all about that boy Kim Jaejoong. Mi Young look at the boy “great another of those pretty boy”

“Go sit where there is an empty seat please” the teacher said politely, as if she has fallen for him as well. Jaejoong eyes wander around the room looking for an empty seat. Surprise surprise there an empty seat right next to Mi Young.

  Jaejoong walk past the whispering girls and jealous boys to go to the seat next to you. Once he sat down a burst of cries and complaining filled the room.

“Hi” Jaejoong greeted you instead of greeting him back you completely ignored him. Jaejoong smirked this was the first time someone ignored him and she pretty as well. The first class started it was science, the teacher came in and started class Mi young started taking notes but she felt someone staring at her, she looked at the person next to her find that stupid pretty boy staring at her. She could never get use to the that someone like him is sitting next her no one sat next to her someone did once but that person left in the end that person is the reason why she knew friends are just trouble.

“What?”Mi Young asked

“What’s your name?” Jaejoong blinked

Again Mi Young didn’t answer she simply stared out the window. Jaejoong watched her to him she seemed troubled. The more he watched her the more he wanted to know what she was thinking. The bell rang Mi young stood up straight up away not wanting to waste any time she almost got of class until someone stopped her.

“What now?” she turned around to see the stupid pretty boy smiling at her

“Can you help me get to my next class?” he asked

“No” she simply stated

“Come on or I’ll follow you all day even to the bathroom” Jaejoong whispered the last past in her make her get Goosebumps down her neck, hating the sound the sound of it Mi Young took his schedule “great he has the same class as me” she thought.

“Follow me” Mi Young grunted

“You still haven’t told me your name yet what is it?” he said sticking right by her side

Again Kim Jaejoong got ignored. 

---------------------------------------------

anonimgirl thank you for subscribing 

comments are nice as well^^