Innocent kiss

innocent kiss

 

I leaned my back against the tree, my arm behind my head as a pillow. The sun was so hot and even though I’m under the shade, I can feel the heat on my skin. I had ed my school uniform, so basically I was laying there with only a thin layer of cloth on me. y. Haha. There were dirty smudges of dirt on the hem of the white uniform. I sighed and let my head lolled back and closed my eyes. In an instant you’s face appeared and my eyes fluttered back open.

Great. Her again.

Don’t get me wrong I love my girlfriend and everything but she just- JUST!

I gritted my teeth together. Its so frustrating! She wont let me kiss her!

Well duh! You probably looked like some stalker who wants to her! said a small voice inside my head.

“Shut Up!”

I slapped my hand to my forehead. Great. Now I’m talking to myself.

But she is my GIRLFRIEND.

Since, I’ve asked her out all we’ve done is hold hands and that’s like for 2 minutes and she always finds a way to not hold mine. Could she be-

CHEATING ON ME?!

She wouldn’t right?

Right?

Right.

I gasped and scrambled up to my feet.

SHE’s CHEATING ON ME.

I’m Doojoon! YOON DOOJOON IS IRRESISTABLE PLUS I’M HOT! WHY WOULD SHE WANT TO EVEN DATE ANYONE LESE WHEN SHE GOT ‘THIS’ ?!

I thought and motioned my hands up and down to indicate my hotness as in I’m like Edward Cullen hot. Ha.

I pumped my fist in the air and decided to find her.

I spotted her painting the mural behind the school. I walked towards her but stopped midway when I saw that a guy sprayed her with water using a water hose, making her laughed and she grabbed the hose and turned the hose towards the guy. I felt a pang of jealousy inside me. She never did that with me. I frowned and continued walking towards them. Great. I’m acting like a jealous boyfriend.

Wait.

I am her boyfriend and I am jealous.

Yoon Doojoon is never jealous.

They stopped getting each other wet when they saw me. you who was laughing a minute ago, was nervously looking at her foot and averted my gaze when I looked at her.

“Yo, Doojoon my man!” the guy came over and held his hand up high waiting for me to high five him. Piss off, dude.

I walked towards you and stared down at her. She was biting at her lip nervously and she looked as if she had been caught red handed doing something bad. I felt my softened at the sight of her being so nervous.

“Why are you so nervous?”

“I-I-w-well…uhm..”

I decided just to ask her. tell me the truth, you. Don’t lie.

“Are you cheating on me?”

She looked up at me with wide eyes but didn’t say anything. I waited for a few more seconds and when she still didn’t say anything , I pursed my lips and gave her a weak smile.

“I’m taking that as a yes.”

I started to walk away when she caught my arm making me turn back to her.

“I’m not cheating on you. Why would you even think I was cheating on you?” she said, looking up at me.

“You didn’t want to hold my hand and when I wanted to kiss you, you always turn away. I saw that you were so happy with other guys and you were so nervous around me. That’s why.”

“I’m not cheating on you” she repeated again, holding my gaze.

“Okay” was all I could say.

She frowned and tip-toed, but she wasn’t even near my height. She pouted and stepped on my shoes then tip-toed again until she was only 3 inches away from my face. Her little hands was resting on my abdomen making me feel a little it ticklish. I felt a sudden urge to kiss her right now. Please let me kiss you.

“I’m going to kiss you right now.”

She bit her lip and said that she didn’t know how to kiss.

“Close your eyes, you

“B-but I don’t-‘

“Shut Up and close your eyes.”

She squeezed her eyes closed and I ran my tongue along my inner lip before crashing my lips to hers. Her lips was warm and soft. It was so foreign until my brain couldn’t think of what to do next. I claimed her bottom lips and felt her breath hitched higher. I smiled against her lips. I stayed like that for a little while, moving my lips slowly against hers. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip and lightly on it.

God, I’m French- kissing her.

FINALLY.

I pulled her closer to me, my hands caressing her neck and I her lips again for entrance. She hesitantly open and I dip my tongue inside , gently reaching hers. I her lips once again before parting. We take deep breaths from the lack of oxygen we had.

Her cheeks were red and her lips was swollen and moist, her right hand had travelled to my hair and the other was trailing on my abdomen. I looked down at what she’s doing and when she realized what she was doing she took a step backwards hurriedly. She was blushing so hard and her hands were clenched into a fist. I leaned down to her level and kiss her cheek making sure the kiss lingered longer than usual. She gasped and turned redder. I chuckled at the sight and she playfully smack my chest.

“You did fine kissing me just now. Why didn’t you let me do it earlier?”

She fumbled around to search for something and I cocked my head slightly in confusion. She pulled out her smart phone and tapped away. I rolled my eyes. This was not the perfect time to reply text, you!

She flipped the phone over showed me the screen. It was a history list of the web she had entered. There were anime websites and my eye caught the word kiss. I pressed the website with my forefinger. The web popped out in Youtube and my jaw almost dropped in shock.

There written in bold sign was : HOW TO KISS.

I broke out into laughter, clutching my stomach. I heard her gasp and a shuffling of feet. Then suddenly I felt…cold?

I turned around and saw you watering me like a plant. I glared at her and smiled devilishly. I grab her by the waist, swung her around and lifted her bridal style. She laughed angelically and sprayed me with more water. I tried to grab the hose from her but ended up tripping over my own feet and we were both toppling down to the ground. In order to not get her hurt I rolled us over until she was the one on top of me and was straddling me.

She looked very uncomfortable right now and was struggling to get up but I had hooked legs around hers and I had took hold of her red loose tie. Her eyes widened.

“We should umm…get up.”

“Nope.” I said popping the ‘P’

She frowned slightly.

“And why not?!”

“Because....1. You didn’t say please. And 2. You have to do what I say.”

She narrowed her glossy black eyes at me and slowly nodded.

“Kiss me.”

Her eyes widened and she struggled again but I was holding her in place. She wasn’t moving and I bet she didn’t have any intention on doing so. So I tugged at her tie pulling her close to me and let my lips mold into hers. I was going to take it slow and gentle because she was still so innocent and new at this area but she practically jumped on me.

So much for an innocent kiss, I thought before kissing her back.

“I’m umm..gonna go now. Yea..ah.” I heard a guy say and his hurried steps. I chuckled lightly against her lips. I felt her smile against mine and I caressed her cheek gently and deepened the kiss.

                                                                                                                   *******************

Soooo…..yea…ah. I’m gonna stop there and let your imaginations get wild. I’m trying to keep it PG here! *laughs* Anyways, comment and subscribe! Oh and if you want to request for a fanfic just tell me! Add me as a friend and tell me who you want it to be and your own little story line!

Bye~

Love,

Ninja Clan Chips and Mutant Blueberry Pies <3