Don't sweet talk me!

Don't sweet talk me!

 

“Shut. Up. And.Don’t.Sweet.Talk.Me.” I hissed at Dongwoon. School was over but Dongwoon wont stop bothering me. He follows me around and wont stop sweet talking me! I will not…I repeat I WILL NOT SLEEP with him! Not like the other girls in this tin’ school! He probably have STDs for Pete’s sake! Dongwoon pouted and humphed. I shot him a glare and started to walk away. I took long strides hoping that he won’t catch up. Please, please just leave me alone I muttered under my breath as I walk out of the school. The summer breeze swept my hair to my face. I felt the scorching heat even though I was still in the shades.

Great.                                                                                                                          

 I have two things that I hate the most:

1.Son Dongwoon

 2.Sun 

3.Son Dongwoon.

 Oops! Did I repeated his name twice? I rolled my sleeves and hitched my bag higher and started to walk out of school grounds. Finally. Some peace and –

you! Going home already?”

That son of a .

So much for peace and quiet. I walked faster.

“No. I’m going to Devil’s Court to request for his strongest weapon so I could kill you.”

He laughed.

Gah. My ears are bleeding. Why do girls fall for this guy?

I walked faster and faster- I don’t think I’m even walking right now. I was sweating and my hair was sticking to the back of my neck. Stupid sun. Stupid long hair. Stupid Son Dongwoon. Speaking of which, I don’t hear any sound of him nearby. My mouth spread into a large grin. He’s not-

you! Wait up!”

Okay. How does he keep on doing that?

He crushes every little hope I have. I just want some peace and quiet for God’s sake!

I turned to look at him and he doesn’t have a drop of sweat on him. He was smiling at me like a fool. I hate his long legs. I stopped and let out a frustrated scream at him. He just grinned at me.

you , do you have a band aid?”

What .A .Stupid .Question.

“No, you motherer of a devil son! Why would I have a ing band aid?!”

“I just scraped my knee. Jeez, you don’t need to call me a mother- never mind. See ya’ tomorrow.”

His voice actually sounded hurt. He turned and walked the opposite way.

I huffed and gritted my teeth. How does he do it? Get me feel guilty every time- GAH. Stupid Son Dongwoon!

I ran towards the way he had left and looked frantically for the tall blonde son of a- GOD! Where is he?!

I spotted him sitting on the floor in the middle of the street. People were giving him weird look and some girls were taking picture of him. He had one of his knee up to his chest and the other stretched out. He was certainly taking a lot of space. I rolled my eyes when a middle-school girl approached him. He gave her small smile and waved her away.

Whoa.

What.

Was.

That?!

The girl just practically offered her V-card (she was probably a right? If she wasn’t, then she’s a ) to him and he just declined!

I felt a pair of eyes starring at me and I starred back at the owner. My heart leaped. The ?! Why did that just happened?! What’s wrong with me?! I wanted to run so badly right now, but it’ll just make me look like a coward.

Damn.

I walked towards him and crouched down. He looked surprised that I was here.

“I-I thought you were going to Devil’s court..”

I rolled my eyes.

I noticed that he was covering his knee. I tried o move his hand but he kept it in place.

“Let me see it, you dork!”

He pouted and muttered something I can’t hear.

He revealed his knee condition. It was badly scraped and it was still bleeding. It’ll get infected it’s not cleaned.

I sighed and dug inside my backpack. I kept a first aid kit in here…somewhere. I was part of the Red Crescent and I got hurt easily so I always keep it near me.

“You could’ve said you scraped your knee, you know.”

He scowled.

“I did! You called me a motherer of a devil son!”

People that passed by shook their heads at us and I hushed him and started cleaning his knee with the antiseptic. 

“whatever. How did this even happen? You’re such a klutz. You should be more-‘

“Are you here to lecture me? Wait. Don’t answer that. Why are you even here?”

My heart stopped. Crap. Why am I here? GOOD QUESTION.

“Uhh…I forgot that I wanted to buy something.”

“Aha. Like what?” he moved closer to me.

“Umm… waxing strips…”

I mentally slapped myself. Nice one, you! You just embarrassed yourself in front of him!

He burst out laughing.

“You’re so funny.”

I rolled my eyes and opened the bandage tape and ‘accidentally’ roughly just slapped it onto his scraped knee. He screamed. And gave me the 'what the ' look.

Yeah. it, dickhead.

I realized that I didn’t cover half of the wound and roughly pulled the band aid before sticking it back nicely to his knee. He glared at me and I sickly smiled at him.

His eyes widened. “That’s the first time you smiled at me.”

“Well, duh. How am I supposed to smile at you if you wouldn’t stop getting on my nerves?”

I sat on the ground next to him and leaned back.

Seriously, people will think that we’re beggars.

Who the cares? I’m tired. I let my eyes close and felt the hot breeze sweeping my hair. God, I probably look some old grandmother right now, I thought to myself. I felt something brushed my cheek. I opened my eyes, only to be greeted with Dongwoon’s face 3 inches from mine. My heart started to beat three times faster than its normal pace. What’s he doing?! Dongwoon tucked my hair behind my ear and his eyes landed on mine. He looked surprised for a moment but he quickly composed himself.

He closed his eyes and leaned in closer. I was frozen to the ground. I can’t seem to lift my arms up and push him away. I felt his hot breath on my face and I squeezed my eyes shut. Then I felt a shot of electricity that crossed my body. His lips were so soft. It was a gentle kiss. His moist lips moving slightly and me thinking, ‘What am I supposed to do?!’ This was my first kiss! I’m a nerd, I don’t get kisses daily! Well a hot nerd, but c’mon! He suddenly froze as if he was debating with himself whether he should kiss or not. He shouldn’t. Break the kiss I mean. Well he had no chance because I was kissing him back. I copied his movement and as if he just realized that I was actually kissing him back, he pulled me closer deepening the kiss. I entangled my hands in his soft and luscious hair. His hands sneak up around my waist and our bodies were pressed together. God, I can’t think straight. He my lower lip asking for entrance and when I parted it a little he sneakily slid his tongue in my mouth. A hand shoots up to my face and gently caresses my neck as he repositioned his face to gain more access. He on my lower lip, gaining a moan from me. Dongwoon broke the kiss and moved a little backwards. But we were still close because I still can feel his hot breath on my lips. It was teasing me, just like Dongwoon always does to me. His lips were red and swollen and I bet mine was too.

Suddenly, I heard cheers and whistles. I looked around to find busy body pedestrians circling us. My eyes widened and Dongwoon scrambled up holding my hand in his and the other was holding my school bag. He slipped through the crowd, his arms was now around my waist and when we were out of the large obstacle, we broke into a run.

                                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                            *******

 

We were panting hard because of the run. Dongwoon was sweating now. AHA! So he does sweat. Hahaha. I felt sweat trickled down from my neck to my spine, tickling me. When we finally calmed down, we sat on the empty bench.

I leaned back and closed my eyes, suddenly the feeling of déjà vu made me reopened them and I sat up erect. He looked at me quizzically and smirked. Please don’t say anything about the kiss! Please. Please. Please !

“You kissed me back.”

Nice play, Son Dongwoon.

I didn’t reply. I didn’t know how to or what to reply to him.

I heard him heaved out a heavy sigh.

What? Should I be honest and say that I liked-no loved his kiss or should I keep my calm and act like a ing snob?

My thoughts trailed when he shocked me with his sudden confession.

“ I didn’t sleep with any of those girls. Doojoon and the others just playfully spread it around. I-I’m still a v-v- you know…”

He’s still a ? Wow.

Wait. Why is he telling me this?

“I’m sorry for kissing you. I just…cant help it.”

“Then why are you sorry?”

I surprised myself by saying that. He turned towards me.

“Because I thought you hated it.”

“I kissed you back moron.”

“Well…yeah. But you were probably caught up in the moment and I bet you had guys kissing you before.’

“That was my first and I wasn’t caught up in the moment.”

He went silent for a little while.

“So what are we?”

Yes. That. What are we?

Why’s he asking me? I don’t know!

“I don’t know. You tell me.”

“ Well I want to be more than friends.”

“But we’re not friends.”

“Well…more than enemies.”

I laughed.

“But I don’t know anything about you.”

“Well, I know everything about you.”

“Really?”

“Yep.’ He said popping the ‘p’. “Like when you eat ice scream you like to it into a perfect smooth layer. And when we have sports outside, you walked under the shade because you hated the sun. And when you get your test paper you bite your lip and drummed your fingers loudly on your desk, and the time when our class had to sleep at school overnight you couldn’t sleep and-‘

“Okay. Okay. I get it. What are you, a stalker?” I said, jokingly.

“So what do you say Juliet?”

I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t sweet talk me, dork.”

“Oh Juliet, my love, the moment I saw you I thought I had died and gone to heaven! But now I see that I am very much alive and heaven has been brought to me! I-‘

He was on his knees and was facing me, his arms on the air ridiculously positioned in a very embarrassing way. I clasped my hand on his mouth only to have him take hold of it and kiss it.

“Let go you dork!”

“Nay! My love, I shall kiss your soft hands until you say yes to me!”

This earned everyone’s attention.

How does he manage to get everyone’s attention with just a sentence?

He kissed my hand again and again. I felt my cheeks heat up and my heart was beating furiously.

I gave up on stopping him.

“OKAY.OKAY. Now will you stop?!”

He looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes.

I let out a breath of relief when he finally stopped molesting my hand and that’s when he took one last lingering kiss on it before getting up and picked me up, bridal style and kissed me.

 

                                                                                                                        **********

 

HoHoHOHOHOHO~~~

okay first of all i want to say sorry about the language....hehe. but my friends all know i say it so no biggie. 

Anyways...

That was my first Dongwoon fan fic! I hoped you guys love it! Anyways, comment and well...subscribe! Tell me what you like and give out ideas for me to write! Kekekeke~~Bye!

Love,

Potato ninjas and fiery marshmallows <3