Chapter 3: You’re Invited

"IF HE COMES BACK"

 


| Dorm |

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuhm.” She yawns. We woke up late. Anyway, it’s a Saturday today and we have no plans to go anywhere. Haha.

“Ya! Don’t forget our dinner later! Haha.” She said. Did she just read my mind? I almost forgot about the dinner. Oh, I think we have to eat our lunch first. Haha. And it’s already 12:45pm. It’s my first time waking up this late. I have to get up now.

And just as I entered the kitchen, someone knocked at our door.

“Ya! Yi Na, please check who’s knocking.” I requested.

“Okay, okay.” She replied.


Yi Na’s POV


I got up from bed thinking of who’s the one knocking at our door. No one ever knocked on it before. Okay, too much thinking, who is it? I just opened it… And guess who’s behind the door, it’s my boyfriend Lee Taemin. He’s doing it again. Looking straight to my eyes with that sweet smile on his lips…and it keeps me falling for him again and again. Hahaha.

“Ya! Why are you here?” I said.

“Aren’t you happy to see me, baby?” What did he say? BABY? EEW.

“Hehe. Of course I’m glad. But what makes you come here?”

“Ya! Who is it? Oh Taemin ah! You’re here.” Ahnna interrupted.

“Ahnna, annyeong! Haha.” He said.

“Why are here?” I asked again.

“Aww. Yi Na, are you that sweet not to letting your boyfriend in before asking that?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. I’m kidding. Haha. Come in!” I wrapped my arms around his’ and took him inside.

“That’s my girl.” He sat in the sofa.

“What are you holding?” I asked.

“Oh, I know you haven’t eaten your lunch yet. Here, I brought you some. Tell Ahnna not to cook.” Oh my, he’s so thoughtful. That’s one of the reasons why I fell for him.

We ate lunch and finished it happily. Now, we’re full. We decided to watch movies after that. And Ahnna prepared popcorn, California Maki, chips, and iced tea for the three of us while watching. We were able to watch 3 movies. One horror, one action, and one romance (My Sassy Girl- my favourite movie ever since). Hahaha. Wait, what time is it? Whaaaaaaaat? It’s almost 6pm and we haven’t even taken a bath yet!

“Ya! Are you not leaving yet?” I asked Taemin.

“Aww. You’re shooing we away now.” He said with a bit of disappointment.

“It’s not that. Ahnna and I haven’t even taken a bath yet ‘cause you’re here. And I think it’s more proper if…”

“No, no, I’m kidding. I also have some business with umma now. I have to go.” He interrupted.

“Okay. Hahaha.” Then I accompanied him on his way out and give him a kiss on the cheeks.

“Aww. You still haven’t given me your first kiss. I mean, here.” He pouted and pointed his lips.

“Ya! You silly. Haha. Next time. Bye.” I wave to him.

“Okay bye. I..love you! Haha.” Then he turned and walk away.

*****


Ahnna’s POV


Why am I so worried about what to wear? I know Yina told me I have to be more pretty but why am I preparing this much? Ughh.

“I’m back! Haha.” She blurted out.

“Ya! What am I gonna wear?” I asked.

“Just wear this!” She got a casual dress from my closet.

“Okay fine.” I did not resist.

After an hour and a half of preparing, we are now ready to go to this restaurant for the dinner. We took a cab on our way there and in less than 30 minutes, we arrived at the place. Wait. I remember this place…I think I’ve been here…2 years ago…