chapter seven

My Life.

 



Taemin's POV

 

Huh?? Whats this, I think this passed out girl is _______. Aish how am I going to take her to my apartment, I nuddged her no response came, I checked her forehead, it felt like sticking my hand in a volcano, her heads blazing hot, meaning she has a fever!! I immediately pulled her up close to my chest and picked her up bridal style, ran to my apartment, placed her on the bed, and went back to get her suitcase. 



I dipped a cloth in cold water and placed it on her forehead, after repeating that several times, ______ opened her eyes, they were swollen yet so beautiful. I fed her some medicne and a class of water, soon she driffted of to sleep again. I decided to go to my living room and sleep on the sofa. While _____ was sleeping on my bed, but I really didn't mind. 



 

It was 6.00am when I woke up, I immediately went to check on ______, she was sleeping on the bed just like a sleeping beauty, her eyes were not swollen any more, I placed my hand on her forehead, it was normal temperature. She then smiled, she smiled at me in her sleep. 
she whispered some gibberish, I just ruffled her hair 
she spoke again in her sleep "Ani, Jonghyun oppa!" 
That made me feel like I was hit by a rock, why did I feel like this, hearing the name 'Jonghyun' from the innocent lips of  _______ made me feel ..............………weird in a way.

Perhaps it was because of me knowing Jonghyun and his reality. 


I just ignored it and went out of the room.

Since it was 6.30am, I decided to change my clothes, I casually dressed into an orange T-shirt and black skinny jeans.

 

tm.jpg

 

I was getting bored now, nothing good was on TV, I had nothing to do either so I decided to make breakfast for me and ______.


 

By 7.30 I had prepared the breakfast and was just about to set it out on the table, just then I heard a scream. 

It was _______ screaming, but why??? 

When I stepped into the room, _______  stopped and looked at me with wide eyes, was wide open, she looked like a little kid who was lost.

I asked "______ feeling any better?"

"Who are you? How did I end up here? And how do you know me?"

"Woah! Slow down _______, for starters I'm Taemin, I carried you here you were passed out, outside Jonghyuns apartment, your ________ Park, Key told me to take care of you. Any more questions?" I grinned at her.


 

 

__________P.O.V

My eyes started to well up, the only word that came out of my mouth was "Jonghyun ....?" 

Taemin called "yah! ______, ______? Are you okay?"

he snapped me back to reality. I whipped my tears away with the back of my hand and faintly smiled at Taemin whilst nodding 'yes'. 
 

He smiled brightly, came over to me, I slightly moved backwards on my bed, he just ruffled his hair on the back of his head out of awkwardness, then he said "_____, you should freshen up, I hope you don't mind, the thing is that without your permission I went through your suitcase and ironed you a pair of clothes, which you can wear, and please do hurry up I am just about to lay the breakfast on the table."

i was amazed by this boy Taemin, he knew what to do and how, I should be mad at him but I wasn't, he looked rather young but seemed more mature than even me or Jonghyun. At the thought of Jonghyun, I felt like my stomach twist into a knot. 



I smiled at taemin, "Okay, I'll be down as soon as possible, and thank you for everything!" 

I was really grateful to him, even though he is a stranger to me but he was by my side in the most time of need. 

"Yah ______, no sorry or thank you in friendship. Okay?" Taemin asked 
he was acting childish, I nodded at him "Yes sir!" 

He smiled then bit his bottom lip, and then he just walked out of the door.  I looked around, and saw a pair of red skinny jeans neatly ironed and a my black t-shirt placed on top, besides it was a giant yellow towel. 

I was just sitting, the thought of Jonghyun crossed my mind, that saddened me, today I got no morning kiss from Jonghyun I missed his voice calling me the first thing he would say was, 'Good morning ______ baby' 

my heart felt like sinking, I could feel new rears rolling down my cheeks, immediately I grabbed the towel and raced into the bathroom.

I undressed myself, and stepped into the shower then blasted cold water on myself to cool myself down from the anger building up inside me. In a few minutes I was done, just then I saw that I had forgotten to bring in my clean clothes. Therefore i just wrapped the towel around myself, it covered me till just before my ankles, there was a smell to this towel that for some reason reminded me of Jonghyun, it wasn't exactly the same smell but very similar, probably I'm just going crazy ,with that I stepped out of the barroom and back into the bedroom. Where I saw .......................……….................................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin standing, I screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" 

Taemin turned around to see me standing just in a towel. 

He lowered his gaze and looked away. "_______ I'm sorry do sorry, I just came to gt my..." he held up his mobile phone. 

Afterall it was his apartment and I was just a guest, probably an unwanted guest too. I reassured him "No Taemin its fine, it's your home not mine!"

"But still, I should have waited......"

 I cut him off "No it's fine seriously."

"Breakfasts ready!" with that he walked out of the room, not looking up and he shut the door tightly behind him. 

 

I got changed, I pulled the curtains across it was nice and bright, on days like this Jonghyun would often take me to the park for ice cream. Now would he be doing the same to Jess? 

I hurried, out of the room and found my way to the kitchen where Taemin was pouring milk into glass, I could see the side of him he looked so perfect as if was a fallen angel. He finished pouring the milk and turned around to walk back to the breakfast table. Then his eyes widened it shock, I asked "What happened?" 

"Nothing, I forgot there was someone else living in my house too besides me."

I merely smiled at him, he smiled back sheepishly, he was such a baby, dont know how he manages to take care of himself. 

We both ate breakfast, Taemin was too silent which made me feel uncomfortable as the thought of Jonghyun and Jess kept crossing my mind. I choked on my price of bread, I was coughing, Taemin got off his chair and patted (more like hit) on my back, feeding me some juice. I stopped coughing and slapped him on his arm. 

"Yah, _______ why did you hit me? I just saved your life!" Taemin pouted

"You hit me so hard!" I replied and I also pouted.

"Well then I'm sorry for saving your life!" he joked

"Thanks!" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes, "Taemin thank you for the breakfast, I'll wash up!" I got up and grabbed the plates. It had been less than 24 hours and I had already become friends with Taemin. 

 


Taemin pushed me aside and said "No you sit down I'll wash them!"
I just nodded 'no' and carried on picking up the plates.

I didn't even realise he had moved so close to me, he stood directly behind me and s his arm around my waist, he placed his chin on my right shoulder, I could feel him warm breath on my face and chest now. I froze in my position, I didn't know what to do or think. Taemin unwrapped one of his arms from my waist and took the plates out of my hands. "Hmm.........thats better!" he inhaled a long breath.

I yanked his other hand of myself and moved away "Yah, Taemin what was that for?" I asked.

He held up the plates, and said "I told you to give me the plates, you should've listened to me and obey me, I do anything to make things go my way" he winked followed by an evil laugh. 

 

  (continued in next chapter)