chapter five

My Life.

_______ P.O.V

 

Basically now my life was : 

9am - 3pm college

3.30pm - 8.30pm work 

My time with Jonghyun had been reduced, I only saw him during college time and at night times. 

I missed spending time with him, but who said that life is always happy? 

I noticed some, changes in Jonghyuns behavior, he was becoming careless. I felt some distance grow between us, but I thought it will be okay as time goes on and Jonghyun will be back as he used to be, perhaps something was bothering him and he just needed some space. 




Only 1 and a half month left till our 1 year anniversary..........I bought a designer watch, Gucci bag and and a perfume for Jonghyun, now I was poor again, I had spent all my wages.

 

Finally it was, half term, 2 weeks holiday from college. These holidays were not like the previous holidays me and Jonghyun spent, this time I was mostly alone in his apartment and he was out most of the time without any reason, he wouldn't tell me why and where he went, it did make me feel heartbroken he was treating me like I was worthless. I loved him so much, now when he kissed me it didn't feel like before, it wasn't magical. 

I asked him

"Jonghyun, is there something wrong?" 

"No, it's just that......." he sighed

"you know you can trust me, I really love you!" 

I pulled him into a hug, he just stayed standing there stiff as a stick. 

It hurt my heart, I stayed silent and thought of what I did wrong that Jonghyun was behaving with such manner towards me, I missed the old playful, mischievous, full of surprises Jonghyun - oh and not to forget the king of skin ship. 

 

 

The half term holidays were over, there wasn't much change in his attitude towards me, for some odd reason, Jonghyun started to miss out on college days purposely, the weird thing that worried me was, the same days Jess was missing too. 

 

Meanwhile all the time I was alone I spent it with Key, because he was in my classes too.  Even though I had only known him for around six months I could trust him with everything. I poured my heart out in front of him, which made me feel better, he didn't mind it, instead he just went with the flow. I told him about Jonghyun not being like before and he was missing days out on the same days as Jess. He replied 

"_______, do you think he has an affair with someone else?" 

That question shook me, my Jonghyun would never cheat on me.

"No Key,  Jonghyun would never cheat on me!" I immediately replied.

"Then maybe Jonghyun is just preparing a surprise for your guys anniversary."

"And what about Jess?"

"Oh umm..... It might be a coincidence that shes not here on the same days as Jonghyun or she might be helping Jonghyun prepare the surprise for you, Come on cheer up ______, let's go and have ice cream!"

with that me and Key went out to go and buy some ice cream.

As we were heading towards the the ice cream parlour, I saw a guy and girl kissing, I couldn't really tell who the girl was,but she was wearing big heels and small shorts with a tight top. I could see the back of the boy, my heart almost stopped he looked so much like Jonghyun or was that really Jonghyun, I stopped and Key was a few few feet ahead of me, he called out

"Yah______, hurry up!"

I looked at Key then turned back to see the couple, but they were gone, I just thought probably I was hallucinating because Jonghyun only loved me.

i kept my head down, and was in deep thought, I hadn't realised that we were at the ice cream parlour already.

"yah,_______ what flavour ice cream do you want?" Key nudged me. 

"Umm........apple cider toffee flavour please"

"That's my favourite too!!" Key squealed 

I just smiled back

"Two apple cider toffee, double scoop ice creams please." he told the lady who was taking down our orders. 

Key then took my hand and grabbed me to sit on the table whilst the waitress brought our ice cream. 

 

 

"Thank you." I said

"What for?" key asked

"For the ice cream and everything else" 

"yah, silly, don't thank your own brother!" he ruffled my hair.

"yah, don't do that!" I joked 

"sorry, ______ I need to tell you something"

his tone got serious all of a sudden.

"_______, I am going to be out of town for the next 3 days so, I should be back on Saturday. "

"why?" I asked 

"Dad's business and all.......oh look our ice cream is here" Key changed the subject. 

The waitress placed our ice creams, we happily ate it, I didn't ask him about him and his dad I felt like he didn't want to discuss that matter. 

Key was really special he was always there to cheer me up whenever I was down, just like a perfect brother, except the fact he was going for 3 days now, but I'm sure I can keep myself busy and not miss him too much. 

 

 

Just less than 24 hours left till our anniversary. Oh my God, I can't believe it'll be a year already. I made the right choice, Jonghyun is my everything.