chapter fifteen

My Life.

Taemins POV
Whack!! Something hit me so hard on the back of my head. I rubbed my head as I turned around to see it was Onew hyung. He stood there with his classic grin, I looked at him with an annoyed expression; he pointed out his watch and said
"You guys are now 2 minutes and 34 seconds late now, hurry and get back into the coach".

_______ quickly hopped off the wall and paced her way towards the coach, she was probably embarrassed by my question and was trying to avoid me. I ran after her and caught up with her her when she took her first step into the coach. I swung my arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer she was shocked and she stiffened, I nudged her a little so she would carry on walking.

We sat down in our seats And just then Onew hyung mad another announcement.
"Yo humans, there has been a collision on this route that we are on therefore there will be heavy traffic and according to the navigation on my phone it'll take us 3 hours and 11 minutes to reach our final destination. Thank you for cooperating, please enjoy your ride". I could hear JongHyun groaning behind me, haha does he find Jess annoying too, good luck for sticking with her for an extra 2 hours.
I turned to see ______ she was already asleep? Well who could blame her, Onew hyungs speech was so boring anyone would fall asleep. I plugged in my earphones and turned to look out of the window.


______ POV
I quickly closed my eyes when Taemin was listening to Onew. I was too embarrassed to face Taemin right now, I was thinking of all the possibilities if I said 'yes' to Taemin, and then another question keep coming to my head, what if he turns out to be the same as Jonghyun? 
Whatever my answer would be, I knew that our friendship will never be the same from now on, I was so confused on what to say now. I just kept my eyes shut, then i turned my head towards Taemin, I slightly opened my eyes he was asleep, he looked like a fallen Angel from heaven. His lips were slightly parted, earphones were still plugged in his ears, his chest heaved up and down slowly with each breath he took. I placed my hand over my heart, I asked myself 'Do I truly like him?' the thought of him paced my heart, I think I found the answer. 
"Take a picture, it'll last longer!" Taemin said.
I didn't realise I had been staring at him all this time, I instantly looked away. Oh God why, why do I have to be so embarrassing for? 

"Hey, hey its okay, no need to be embarrassed!" he said and ruffled my hair. I turned around and gave him a death glare, no-one and I repeat no-one messes with my hair.
Taemin pretended to be scared "Okay, okay I am sorry!".
As if on cue, the coach stopped and Onew stood up for an announcement "Okay we are here, you may get off the coach!" 
Thank God! I could now escape this awkward atmosphere, I unbuckled my seatbelt and made a mehrong face at Taemin and got up quickly to get off the coach. 
Taemin shortly followed behind me but he was stuck a bit behind because other students were lined up on the isle to get off too. Once we were outside Taemin caught up with me and he wrapped his right around my neck fake strangling me, I squirmed to get out of his grip but he back hugged me rest his chin on my left shoulder 
"Yah _____ you haven't answered my question." he whispered into my ear, his hot breath tickled on my neck making me giggle slightly. Jonghyun who was stood in-front of us looked behind and gave me the most disgusted face. At that instant I turned my head around and now there was a distance of millimeters between mine and Taemins faces, I smiled at him "What question? I remember no question!".
 "Yah!" he said, "I will make you remember it, just wait till we get to the resort!"  
I am sure I looked like a tomato right then, somebody please shoot me. It felt like there were a million butterflies in my stomach which were not calming down. 

Everyones luggage was out of the coach now, and we all had our suitcases. 
"Right humans, we have to walk for about 6 minutes and 37 seconds at the speed of 3.4km/hr" Onew said. 
Wow this guy was very precise. Impressive! 

For the whole journey I kept quite and so did Taemin, occasionally I would look at his face but he just smirked back at me, what was going on in his mind? 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey sorry my lovely readers for making you guys wait for such a long time. (I had exams)
And I just wanted to thank you all, for staying loyal, none of you unsubscribed, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!
tumblr_inline_mz514cyIPs1qho464.gif