Debut & A Strange Interview

☆~♥~NEXUS' Hello Baby!~♥~☆

 

Episode 1-Debut and Strange Interview

"Ahnyounghasaeyo! We are NEXUS!" The members of NEXUS said.

"Individual introduction please!" The PD of Mnet said.

"Ahnyounghasaeyo! I'm NEXUS' Leader E.M!"

"Ahnyounghasaeyo! My name is Miyoung, I'm the Main Vocalist and Sub Dancer!"

"Hello! I'm Jellie. The lead rapper and sub dancer."

"Hello! I'm Taemi. I'm the lead vocalist and sub rapper of NEXUS."

"Ahnyounghasaeyo! I'm the group's maknae Vivian!"

"OK then. Rehearsal for NEXUS starts in 3, 2, 1!"

Their song came on, and they practiced hard.

"Thank you for your cooperation! OK good luck you guys!" The PD said.

"Good job! Good job!" The members said to the staff members.

They went to their dressing room and got ready for their performance.

"Ohhhh! I'm so scared! We're no. 7!" Vivian said.

"Lucky no. 7." Eunmi said.

"Then I hope we do well." Miyoung said in a worried voice.

"Aigoo! You worry too much mommy!" Taemi said.

"I know right?" Jie Lie agreed.

As they waited impatiently, it was their turn before they knew it.

"Huddle guys." Eunmi said.

They did.

"OK. Today is our debut stage. Don't worry, everything will be fine. BUT if you mess up, you die in my hands." Eunmi said.

The girls laughed.

"You guys know I'm joking. Anyways, even if you mess up, at least have fun OK?"

They nodded.

They put their hands in the middle.

"GO NEXUS! HWAITING!"

 

 

 

 

"WAHHH! THAT WAS SCARY!"

The 5 girls went back to their dressing room after their live performance.

"Well! We did it!" Eunmi said.

She spread out her arms for a hug.

They all hugged her.

"WAHHHHHHHHHH!" They said while spinning and jumping around.

Their manager, Gina, came in. (Yeah I'll add in manager info later.)

"Great job you guys! You were great!"

"Thanks unni!" They said.

"Well...while we're waiting..." She pulled out something from behind her back.

"Ice cream anyone?"

"YAY!" They said.

They ate their ice cream and felt more relaxed.

"Well what did you guys think? Your first performance?" Gina asked.

"It was scary. I was so nervous!" Taemi said.

"But, I experienced it once. I think we can do it again." Jie Lie said.

"Well we have to do it again. We have to perform 4 times a week." Eunmi said.

"Well hurry up and eat, after this you guys have an interview."

"Interview?" Eunmi said, as she slammed her spoon on the table.

"Already?" Vivian said.

"You guys have to get used to these stuff now. It's like an everyday thing."

"What do I say?" Miyoung asked.

"Don't worry! Just say whatever. Remember, your concept is natural. Just comfortably answer the questions. Ok?" Gina said.

"OK." They said.

Gina checked her watch.

"It's time. Get in the van."

They all got in the van and they drove to their interview place.

Cameras were everywhere!

The girls were nervous because of the many cameras in the room.

The interviewer talked with the girls and shared some jokes to lessen their nervous feelings.

"We're filming in 3, 2, 1!" The main PD gave a signal to start.

Interviewer: Hello Everyone! I'm Minhyuk your host and we're here today with new girl group NEXUS!

They all clapped.

NEXUS: Ahnyounghasaeyo NEXUS imnida!

Interview: Individual intros please.

Eunmi: Hi! I'm NEXUS' leader E.M!

Miyoung: Hello I'm Miyoung!

She did a cute V sign.

Jie Lie: I'm the lead rapper Jellie!

Taemi: I'm the lead vocalist Taemi!

Vivian: I'm the maknae Vivian!

She did a cute aegyo too.

Interviewer: They're all pretty right? I'm shaking just seeing them!

They laughed.

Interviewer: So you guys finally debuted, today! How was it?

Eunmi: It was scary at first, but now that we had some experience I think we'll do fine for future performances.

Interviewer: What is your concept for your debut album?

Miyoung: The title of our debut album is called Happy! Fun! So we have fun upbeat songs in our album.

Jie Lie: In our title song, Way To Go, the MV shows our funny natural side. Some of the staff members actually did a secret camera and literally shot our natural sides of how we act in the dorm. It's a very happy and fun song and it was fun to shoot this MV.

Interviewer: Was there a funny episode during the MV shooting?

Vivian: Just like Jellie unni said, our staff members actually shot a secret camera of us while we were in our dorm. Our manager only knew about it and gave permission to them because she knew we would fool around and stuff. So there's this one scene where Taemi unni was running around in circles saying random things like trees are evil. Of course sound doesn't come up because our song will be in the background but just seeing it was so funny!

Taemi: There was another time when Eunmi unni was saying some random joke and the camera man shot some scenes of us laughing too.

Eunmi: Overall we had no private time to ourselves.

Everyone in the studio laughed.

Eunmi: There's literally a camera everywhere we go. It's like being stalked.

Interviewer: AHAHA interesting! Now here are some questions from some fans! Ooh looks like you have fans already!

The girls were shocked to hear the news.

Fans? Already?

Interviewer: First question, who is the umma of the group? You can point to that person.

3 votes for Miyoung, 2 votes for Eunmi.

Interviewer: Miyoung and E.M! Why do you think so?

Jie Lie: Well they're the 2 oldest. E.M unni is our leader so she is kinda like the umma but she's kinda awkward. But Miyoung unni is really like a mom. She likes to cook and she treats kids well. So she has a natural personality of a mother.

Interviewer: Continuing on with that, who do you think will get married faster? Ooh a lot of votes for Miyoung.

Eunmi: Just like Jellie said, she has the personality of a mother, I think she would want to get married fast so she can have some kids and raise them.

Interviewer: Interesting. If you guys were to raise a few babies of your own, who do you think will be the best mom? No answer?

Eunmi: It's hard to pick. I don't think I'll be good with babies but Miyoung is really like a mom as said before so she would do well. But Taemi here is good with babies too because she babysitted a couple of kids before. And Vivian, she's probably the closest in age with the babies so I feel like she'll know more about what babies want and be able to play with them very well.

Interviewer: Ok then the opposite. The worst mom? Everyone picked the leader!

Taemi: Unni is very awkward, even to us she's very awkward so I think she'll be awkward with babies.

Interviewer: Babies are a very strong opponent don't you think? You have to change diapers and play with them and you don't know what they want most of the time.

Eunmi: Exactly!

They all laughed.

Interviewer: OK well it's almost time to close up! Leader E.M! Would you like to say something to your fans?

Eunmi: Well thank you for being our fans first of all! And thank you for loving and supporting us, though we only debuted today. But we hope to show our best side to you all and we hope to show a more better side in the future. So keep loving us until then! Thank you!

Interviewer: Well that was NEXUS everyone! You should pay more attention to them from now on! Thank you NEXUS for being here! This is Minhyuk signing off!

 

As the members are going home.......

"Something is weird." Eunmi said.

"Why?" Vivian asked.

"Why were they talking about babies all of a sudden?" Eunmi wondered out loud.

"Yeah why did we talk about that all of a sudden?" Jie Lie agreed.

"Are we raising babies?" Vivian asked.

"Hello baby?" Miyoung said with a gasp.

"Eyy but still we debuted today! We wouldn't go on reality shows yet, let alone our OWN show." Eunmi said.

"Oh yeah that's true. Maybe that's what they ask during interviews." Taemi shrugged

Eunmi clapped her hands and said, "Yeah it shouldn't be something to worry about. Let's just get ready for tomorrow!"

"Ok!"

"Sleep tight everyone! We're probably gonna have a long day tomorrow."


A/N First chapter! Finally! YAYY! And btw if you were confused, I know you guys know this is Hello Baby but in the story they don't know about it yet. That's what the story is about, they don't know yet but then they suddenly find out and are shocked. Yeah that was the whole interview in the forewords. LOL. But yay first chapter! How was it? I hope it's good. LOL