Chapter 1

Unforgettable summer

Krystal stared out of the window boringly at the backseat of her father's car as they drove away from Seoul. She just watched the moving houses outside quietly as her sister, Jessica and her father, Yunho chatted happily. Three days ago, when their dad arrived to their house, they were really surprised to see him. It was summer break so the girls expected their dad to be on a trip with his other family so it was a shock to see him. Their parents divorced when Krystal was eight and Jessica was thirteen and their father remarried two years later. 

Yunho came to their house and offered them to stay in his wife's lake house and that surprised them. He had never invited them before because usually the Jung sisters would go to New York on summer break with their mon. That year was different though, since their mom had a lot of work so they had to stay home. That was why when he offered them that, they didn't hesitate to agree. Now they were on their way to the lake house, which was 3 hours away from Seoul, in the middle of nowhere.

"Are you guys excited?" he asked, about two hours after they left Seoul. Jessica nodded with excitement, while Krystal just mumbled a simple and emotionless 'yeah'. Truth to be told, Krystal was just as excited as Jessica, but she wasn't going to admit that. She was excited but not for the same reasons as her sister was. Jessica was happy because she loved the idea of spending some quality time with her dad and her sister, after so many years of not living with him. Krystal, on the other hand, just wanted to get away from Seoul because she was kind of sick of the city and its people. It wasn't that didn't like the idea of being with her dad, it was just that she was very young when he left so she wasn't as happy as Jessica was to spend time with him. However she loved the idea of going to a peaceful place and rest until summer was over.

The rest of the trip was quiet since Jessica had fallen asleep and now no one was speaking. Outside, no more houses could be seen. Buildings and concrete had been replaced by trees and bushes. Krystal just listened to the radio as she continued staring outside and started to feel a little bit sleepy. She had been trying to fight the slumber since she wanted to be awake when they arrived, but she just couldn't, so she just gave up and eventually fell asleep.

After what seemed a long time, the car finally stopped. Jessica's eyes opened abruptly and she yawned before rubbing her eyes. She rubbed her neck because it hurt a little. She had been sleeping in a really uncomfortable position so her neck was a little bit sore. She strectched her arms and then walked out of the car. As soon as she got out, her eyes travelled around the place and she was left speechless. She was mesmerized by the view. There was beautiful and big house in front of her eyes and it was surrounded by a lots of trees and a few metres away, a huge lake could be seen. She smiled and breathed some fresh air. She definitely needed that.

Krystal was still asleep when they arrived and she only opened her eyes when she felt someone moving her slightly. She opened her eyes annoyed at first but then, when she realized they had already gotten to their destination, she walked out of the car inmediately. As expected, she was as mesmerized as her sister was with the view.

"I see you both liked it" Yunho said with a satisfied smile on his face. He was really happy to see that his daugther were enjoying the trip. He kind of owed them that. He hadn't been in their lifes for a long time and he owed them some time. Even though the trip wouldn't make it up for the years he was absent, it was a good start.

"This place is beautiful!" Jessica said excited. Krystal didn't say anything but just nodded. 

"Let's go in" he said as he pulled their luggage inside with smile. The sisters walked behind him as they continued staring at their surroundings. When they finally walked in, their eyes widened when they saw the house. It was as beautiful as they had expected. The furniture and decoration seemed a little bit old, but that gave the house some mystery. 

"I'm home" Yunho said. As soon as he said that, someone walked out of what seemed to be the kitchen and Yunho smiled brightly. She was a really beautiful and middle height woman who looked around her 40's. She greeted their dad with hug and then turned to them.

"You must be Sooyeon and Soojung, nice to meet you girl" the woman said with a sincere smiled and the girls smiled as well, bowing down. "I'm BoA, Yunho's wife. Please feel like home"

"Thanks BoA sshi" Jessica said on behalf of the two girls and smiled. Krystal smiled to her as well. 

"Hey guys, come down. There's people you need to meet" BoA suddenly yelled and the two girls exchanged surprised looks. Weren't they supposed to be the only ones living in that house? Did it mean there was someone else there? The girls then looked at their dad with questioning looks as if asking him if he had forgotten to mention something. Yunho just rubbed his neck nervously. Maybe he omitted that detail on purpose, because if he had told them there was going to be more people there, they wouldn't have agreed to go.

"Who is it Boa?" they heard a deep voice coming from the second floor. As soon as they heard the voice, they looked up the stairs and saw a tall figure there. From afar, they really couldn't see his face but his shape could tell he was a middle height man with a well built body. 

"Hyomin?" he said shocked and then ran downstairs as soon as he could as if his life depended on that. The two girls were surprised by his sudden action and just looked at him shocked. Maybe he mistook them for someone else. He ran fastly to Jessica with his arms wide open, but when he was close enough he stopped abruptly. His face fell in disappointment and Jessica was shocked with what had happened. He sighed but then smiled to them, more especifically to Jessica.

"I'm sorry" the young man said blushed in embarrasment "From afar I thought you were... never mind"

He said sadly and then smiled. Jessica looked at him surprised and could feel her cheeks burning a little. The man in front of her seemed around her age and to her, he had perfect features. His smile was angelic and her face was handsome. She could swear, she could melt at any second. He was truly handsome and she coul feel her cheeks burning.

The guy smiled but a part of him continued staring at her in disbelief. From afar, she really looked like her. Even when he had her in front of her, he could tell there was litte resemblance. He shooks his thoughts away. It was rude to treat strangers like that. She was truly pretty, he had to admit that, but she wasn't her.

"Hi, I'm Lee Donghae" he said with smile after a while and she came back to earth "I'm Boa's nephew... Well not really a nephew, since I'm the stepson of his sister, but well that's a long story"

Jessica giggled suddenly and he blushed embarrassed again. She found his babblering totally cute, but he just thought he was embarrassing himself and acting a little but stupid. Maybe the girl in front of him was making him feel a little bit nervous.

"I'm Jung Sooyeon, people call me Jessica" she said smiling

"I'm Soojung or Krystal" Krystal said in the same cold tone as always. She wasn't trying to be rude but that was just how she was.  The guy seemed nice so there was no reason to be rude with him. However, what she found truly amusing was that her sister seemed to like the guy, so she just tried to hide her smirk. She was going to use that to later.

Just when they finished introducing themselves, they heard some footsteps coming from upstairs. Everyone turned their gazes to the stairs once again. A beautiful, young girl came running downstairs and suddenly hugged the two girls suddenly. It was a surprise for them, especially to Krystal who wasn't used to that kind of treatment.

"It's really nice to see new faces around here" she said and smiled happily. She had long brown hair and and a beautiful face. She was indeed, really pretty. Krystal looked at her and wondered how could a person be so cheerful. Behind her, there was a blonde boy, who had walked down when she did. He looked at them and smiled politely, but didn't say anything.

"This is Park Jiyeon, my youngest daugther" Boa introduced her and she waved at them "And he is Im Jaebum, her boyfriend"

"You can call me JB" he said smiling again and bowing down. 

The boy waved and the girls waved back. Jiyeon walked next to JB and stood next to him, putting her arm around his. He looked at her lovingly and smiled. When more footsteps could be heard they all looked upstairs once again because more people were walking down. Jessica and Krystal were shocked to see that there were so many people living there. This time it was a tall, handsome man who was helping a girl walk down. She was wearing dark shades and she walked carefully with the help of the guy. 

"Siwon, I can do it on my own" they heard the girl say. She didn't sound rude, but a little bit tired. 

"I know you can Yoong, I just want to make sure you don't fall" he said worriedly

The two girls were surprised to see her and guessed she was blind. The guy offered them a smile as soon as they were in front of them and the girl smiled at them faintly. Of course, they didn't expect her to be all happy. They couldn't even imagine what she might have gone through.

"I'm Choi Siwon" the guy introduced himself with a smile on his handsome face "This is Im Yoona, Jaebum's sister"

"Nice to meet you" the girl named Yoona said after the girls introduced themselves. Siwon held her hand gently and looked at her in a loving way, which was why they guessed, he was her boyfriend. 

Moments later, the door of the kitchen opened once again and a black haired girl barged in the living room, followed by a tall and thin guy with cute dimples. She looked at the girls from head to to toe and then smiled and looked at them in way they couldn't describe. The girls smiled back but they could easily tell, her smile was fake.

"Kang Sora" the girl just said. 

"Park Jungsoo, Boa's oldest son" the guy said in a cold way and he didn't even smile. Jiyeon and JB looked at the girl with an annoyed face and then just rolled their eyes in sync. Sora didn't stay, like the rest of them did. She just introduced herself and walked to the kitchen once again, not before sending a cold glare to JB and Jiyeon. The guy named Jungsoo followed her.

"Don't mind her, she is a witch" Jiyeon whispered to the Jung sisters, but Jungsoo heard and he threw his little sister a death glare. She only sticked her tongue out and watched as they disappeared in the kitchen. Boa only sighed and shook her head and Yunho chuckled. 

"Jiyeon, where are your cousins and Wu Fan?" Boa asked with curiosity

"Myungsoo and Kai are upstairs and Kris is nowhere to be seen" Jiyeon just replied and shook her head exasperated. The jungsisters were still surprised to hear that there were more people living in that house. How many people lived in there?

................................................................

Upstairs, a tall boy with tanned skin walked inside a room without knocking. There was a person lying on his bed and listening to music and as soon as the other boy barged in, he threw him a death glare. He was really handsome and unlike the other boy, he had milky skin. The boy with tanned skin just looked at him sternly before smirking.

"Did you forget how to knock?" the guy that was lying down asked coldly and annoyed. The other just rolled his eyes.

"Aunt Boa says we have to meet someone" the boy said shrugging. "I think uncle Yunho brought his daughters here, I don't really know"

"Not interested" he said coldly and then continued listening to music, ignoring the presence of the other boy. He acted like that for a couple of minutes, until he realized that the other boy wasn't moving, but was just standing there looking at him.

"Aren't you going to leave?!" he asked annoyed as he removed his headphones and glared at him once again "Remember you are not welcome in this room"

"You are such a drama queen" the other boy before turning around to leave "No wonder why she didn't choose you"

He mumbled that in a low voice, but the other boy hear it perfectly and glared at him madly. He clenched his fist before yelling.

"Do I need to remind you she didn't choose you either?!" he said angrily and then smirked when he saw the boy stopped walking abruptly. He turned to glare at him and the other one smirked again. The tanned skin boy walked out of the room and slammed the door before walking downstairs angrily.

"Who is it aunt Boa?" he asked as he walked down. His eyes suddenly landed on the two strangers and he smirked when he saw Krystal. His mood seemed to have changed suddenly. In his eyes, she was truly pretty. He was definitely a playboy, so he was happy to see two beautiful girls in front of him.

"Well well who do we have here?" he asked in a flirty way and Krystal just rolled her yes. He hated that kind of guys. She had just met him and she could already say she disliked him. He was typical cocky guy who thought he could get any girl on his feet with his handsome face. Wait, did she just say he had a handsome face?

"I'm Kim Jongin, you can call me Kai" he said as he took Krystal's hands and kissed her palm. Krystal was shocked at first then removed her hand from his grip inmediately and glared at him annoyed. Jiyeon and JB held back their laughters as they watched the scene and Donghae just burst out laughing. Jessica looked at her sister's slight flushed cheeks and giggled. Yunho just glared at the young guy. Of course he wouldn't let anyone play with his little daughter's heart, especially not if he could stop it.

Instead of feeling embarrassed, Kai just smirked. She liked girls who played hard to get better. Easy girls weren't fun. He hadn't always been a playboy. Of course not. He used to be the opposite actually, but he changed drastically when a certain girl broke his heart. Since then, he decided that falling in love was not worth it so he became playboy.

"Where's Myungsoo?" Yunho asked him and he just shrugged. 

"Being stupid, like always" he just replied coldly when his name was metioned. Boa just sighed, but decided to ignore his rude comment.  They had been like that to each other ever since that incident and she just didn't know what to do change. She decided to just leave it behind.

She then turned to the girls once again and smiled.

"Feel like home" she said to them and they smiled. They now wondered how was their stay going to be. They were staying there for three months so a lot of things could happen. The question now was who were these people and why do all of them seemed so mysterious? 

.........................................................................................................................................................

A/N: Finally updated :D First of all I want to apologize because it took me an eternity to update this >.< I was just thinking of the details and then didn't have time because I was focused on my other stories :D

Most of the characters had been introduced already and there was some haesica and kaistal this chapter... Kris and Myungsoo will appear next chapter and also there'll be some myungstal and krissica ;D

Hope you enjoyed it