The night that bite's

The night that bite's

The night that bite's

Chapter 1

Kangteuk's p.o.v

The time was midnight, me and Kangin were locked out. We were bored so we went down town forgetting about the zombie's. On the way there we heard a strang noise but we decided to ignor it. As we got closer to the town we heard the sound but louder. I looked around the corner to the town to see thousands of them "ZOMBIE!!" I shoutted as loud as I could which was a mistake because they all turned and looked at us. Kangin pulled me away and we began to run home, we got in the car and Kangin drove us to Kyuhyun's house....

 

Kyumin's p.o.v

Sungmin was sleeping but i couldn't because of the thought that a zombie could smash through the window and eat my little Sungmin. The door bell rang, it was Teukie and Kangin they wanted to know if we were ok. "We're fine are you guy's ok?" Yea Kangin and I are ok but there's a enraged mob of zombie's following us." Me, Sungmin, Leeteuk and Kangin all sat down to watch tv. Just as I sat down all the zombie's that were following them earlier appeared surounding every inch of my house.....

 

Eunhae's p.o.v

Me and Donghae went and sat up stairs. Shindong was round and there were no zombie's in sight. The time was exactly 02:30 am and we had all fallen asleep, when sudenly I heard some one knock on the door. It was Yesung and Ryeowook looking for somewhere to stay because the hotel that they were staying in had shut down as it was full of zombie's.