Young Love

Young Street

 

“And they were all like, ‘no oppa, that would ruin everything!’ of course I laughed and decided not to tell.” Heechul blabbered. “Okay, let’s now listen to SNSD’s old song, Into the New World!”

Heechul pressed the play button and leaned his back on his chair. He was dancing with his hands up in the air. He looks dashing tonight, with his red turtleneck sweater. Young street is being broadcasted now.

His phone vibrated, “Oppa, babo! –Mi Young”

He smiled and replied to her with his other hand while the other hand was dancing in the air, “You’re watching?”

A reply came fast, “Ye, you’re so pretty.”

“Chinja? ^_^” He typed in.

“Ye, dance for me” Tiffany ordered.

Heechul stood up and danced to SNSD’s song and sat down after a few minutes.

“Aish, being such a fool.” He whispered to himself when he realized the staffs were laughing at him.

“Dinner yet?” He texted her.

“Nope, want to eat together?” She replied.

“Arasso, but you have to wait after the radio show.”

“Okay, I’ll be out there in 30 minutes.”

Heechul didn’t reply any further and went on with his radio show. Tiffany’s manager dropped her off at the back of the radio station and made sure that she was in before he left. Tiffany went up to where Heechul was and waved at him through the huge glass barrier.

Heechul couldn’t help but wave back, causing everyone to look at Tiffany who bowed down immediately.

Heechul’s broadcast mood change, he did everything to impress Tiffany. He did imitations, he sang various songs and he told funny jokes. After the broadcast, he left first and after a few minutes, Tiffany followed. They met at the parking lot, at Heechul’s car.

“Ah, so tiring.” He whined.

Tiffany held his face and nuzzled her nose with his, “Should we go home then?”

He shook his head and reached for her lips, “Ah~ let me touch those!” He yelled when Tiffany moved her head back and looked away.

“I’m hungry, let’s eat.” She ignored his murmured complains.

Heechul was silent during their dinner, Tiffany was bothered about this.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

He looked at her and stabbed the meat with his fork, “Nothing.”

Tiffany sighed, “Aish, your craziness running again?”

Heechul pouted, “Stupid Tiffany. Always so insensitive.”

“What?” Tiffany raised a brow.

“Nothing, I said pretty Tiffany, why so sensitive?” He laughed sheepishly.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Eat faster.”

‘What ever happened to the cute and bubbly girl with such soothing voice that calms down my stressed nerves?!’ Heechul was thinking of overrated things again.

After dinner, he dropped Tiffany off her dorm, “Night.” She said shortly before getting off the car and walking to the main entrance.

Heechul honked his horn annoyingly and made Tiffany go back, “Mwoh?”

“Kiss.” He simply demanded.

Tiffany pulled him out of the car and dragged him outside; she kissed him tenderly and wrapped her arms around his neck tightly.

“Good night.” Heechul finally said, satisfied.

“I’ll come by your radio show again tomorrow.” She smiled and skipped to her dorm.

Heechul smirked, ‘Never mind about that cute and bubbly girl with soothing voice, I like those y eyes and kissable lips with deep and husky voice better.”

He laughed before driving off. “Ah~ Tiffany, Saranghae.”

 

++

Ahh~ comments ♥ 

XD kkk.