first love

YOUR FIRST LOVE FROM BLOCKBUSTER a.k.a BLOCK B!

 

 

 

 

“Yuki-ah… I love you!”

You rolled your eyes. You look Jiho too small in front your eyes. But Jiho just smile. He put both his hands at his cheek. Smile to you with so sweet. At the same time. At the same place. At the same table. He will come to Sakura Sakura Café everyday after school. Just to meet you!

He’s fully Korean. He stayed in Japan since his five with his family. Just transfer to this neighborhood a month ago. First time come to this café, he fall in love with you. First love sight. After that, he become loyal customer..or annoying customer?

Oh..How do you know his background? The story is like this. When you want to start your shift, suddenly one teenage boy crashed in and meets with you.

“Nice to meet you. My name is Woo Jiho. But you can call me Zico. I’m a Korean. But don’t worry because I can speak Japanese because I stayed in Japan since young. I was transferred this neighborhood a week ago. I think I love you! Please be my girlfriend”

Huh?

“Are you Korean?” You asked in Korean language.

Huh?

“Daebak! You know speak Korean!” He shock and suddenly hug you.

Then, he just knew that you have mixed blood. Half Korean and half Japanese. That’s why he likes to talk to you in Korean language. So that, no one knows your conversation! Simple mind.

*This kid…really…* you feel like to smack him but you notice your boss give a glared to you.

Suddenly, your boss, Mr. Takuya comes near to Jiho and you. Make both of you feel confused.

“Mr. Takuya… I’m so sorry. I will ask this kid not come again and disturb other customers…” You said.

Jiho pouted.” Yuki-ah..I’m no disturb other customers.. I just want to see you!”

You make a face.

And Jiho make puppy eyes. To get your sympathy.

“ It’s okay…” Said Mr. Takuya. “ So…Mr. Jiho..I saw you come here for everyday. I think you just wasting your time without doing anything.” He continued again.

“ But… I’m…” Jiho lost his words.

You and your winning face. Happy.

“How about working here? Do part time? I pay you…and you also can see Yuki everyday…” Mr. Takuya smile. Naughty smile.

“What??!!!” Both of you shout together. Surprise.

“Really? I can work here?” Jihoo said not believe. He jump and run to Mr. Takuya and shook his hands. Hug him then.

“Mr. Takuya…Please said you just kidding this kid! And…and…he’s still minor” You like want to cry.

“You also still a minor when you beg me to work here. Remember? Three years ago….” Mr. Takuya likes to start to open the old story.

“Okay…okay…please don’t remind me about that. You’re boss here… do whatever you wants..” You sighed and go back to the kitchen.

“So…when you can start to work?”

“Today!” Jiho shout happily.

So…how’s the story begin. Just like that. Your relationship also changed. Jiho start work under your supervision because you’re the senior staff. It’s all Mr. Takuya’s plan!

“First thing…call me noona! I’m older than you…”

“I don’t want. I don’t want call my girlfriend as noona. I’m never care about age. But you should call me…Oppa…Jiho oppa…” He giggles. Ignore your words.

*This kid…really… call you oppa? In your dream!*

“I would not call you oppa… because you’re younger than me. Most important, I’m never agreeing to be your girlfriend!” You hit his head. Jiho pouted. He looks cute when sulk likes that.

“It’s okay. If you don’t want to be my girlfriend, then I will be your boyfriend. So, you’re mine!”

“What??!”

 

That’s true. That time Jiho always annoying you. Always stick with you like glue. Always say ‘ I love you’ to you. Until one day he success make your heart become melt. Your heart always beating fast for him. But you try ignoring it. Because you know..no happy ending between you and him. Just like that.

But he never gives up.

Correct. He’s a badass! But he always protects you.  In front of you, he always becomes soft man. Take care of you. Never angry with you, even once. He loves you. Anything he do, just to make you happy..to make you smiled.

“Yuki-ah, let’s go to date!”

“What? Yah..We need to work!”

“Don’t worry. I do apply off day for us from Mr. Takuya last week!”  He smiles.

Yes. He always smiles.

“Huh?” You shock. “Yah! Jiho-ah..How could you do that without my permission? You’re so bad!”

“Correction!.  Oppa..Jiho oppa. If you still call me Jiho-ah, I will kiss you!”

When heard he said about kiss, suddenly you covered your mouth with your hands. Jiho chuckled. You look so cute!

“Then..call me oppa!”

You shook your head. Not agree.

“That’s mean you want me kiss you huh?” He pulls your hands from your mouth.  Close his face with you. And lean a sweet kiss on your lips. You eyes widened. Shock.

 Your first kiss! Taken away by a minor! Not believe this!

“You lips so soft..so sweet..like I want to eat it…” He whispered at your ears. You turned to red.

He’s just minor! Where he learn this stupid thing!

“Yah…Jiho-ah!” You shout but you get another kiss from him. Because you called him Jiho-ah. But this times the kiss more passionate than before. More deep. More wet. Woo Jiho start explore your whole mouth. Fight with your tongue.  Make you weak with his kiss. You lost your breath.

Jiho smile. “That’s great. I will always kiss you if you not call me oppa!”

You give a glare to him.

“Okay..okay…I call you… Jiho oppa! Enough?” You said. Pouted.

But you still get another kiss.

“Yah!! You broke the promise!”

“Because now, you’re my girlfriend! So, I will kiss you when ever I want!” He giggles and grabs your hands, run together with him.

“ Stupid Jiho. I’m never agreeing to be your girlfriend!”

“No need to be shy! I know you also love me.. from earlier!”  He laughed.

He makes you lost your words. How could he know? Yes. You love him. He’s a minor. But you can’t help yourself. You’re fall in love with him! You smile.

But…will not have happy ending…

 

 

Summer season.. after  a few months you two become a couple..

Jiho bring you to see fireworks. Only both of you..

So sweet. And romantic too…he’s a minor but he’s act like mature man. Make you love him more…

He always holds your hands. Never once he releases that. Make you feel safe.. You rest your head at his chest while Jiho’s hands at your shoulder.

“I do send a demo tape to one producer at Korea…” Suddenly he confesses.

You heart stop beating. You shock but you try to control it. You know this time will be coming but you never expect it’s tonight.

Yes! You know that. Jiho like to sing. His dream to be hip hop singer. He always told you that. He also told you, his twin brother already debut as a singer at Korea. But, you hope he always lied. He has talents. Even he can compose his own songs. He can’t sing very well but honestly, he’s an awesome rapper!

“Then…when will you leave?”

“Next week..”

What? Next week?

Like you said before…no happy ending for both of you.

You smile hard.

“Then…good luck to you. Don’t be shy to cry if having hard time.. “

“I’m sorry..”

“No need to sorry.. We do having great time for all the times. I will not regret.. Please follow your heart. Achieve your dreams. We’re still young. Love not everything. I also will achieve my own dream. Remember? I want to a successful engineer. Let’s support each other.” You hold his hand. You smile.

“I’m sorry again…and thank you.”

“I will become your number one fan. Please remember that!”

“You must!” He kisses you on your forehead. Then.. he look into your eyes. Before he’s lean a beautiful kiss on your lips. Tonight will become long beautiful night. But…

“Let’s break up.”

“Yuki-ah…”

“Oppa… I love you..”

“Then…why you want to break up?”

“Because we’re already known, it will not happen to us.”

“Please don’t say like that. I love you… I really love you. I don’t want to break up!”

“I love you too.. You’re my first love.  Even I want to be a selfish girlfriend, but I can’t do that. You not belong to me anymore. So, let’s us break up. Don’t be stupid. I don’t want we break up one day when both of us hate each other.”

“Please don’t leave me..”

“If one day…we’re meeting again. If that time we’re still share same feeling…. We will become together again. I’m promise. But if not..We must pray for each other happiness. Promise?!”

Jiho silent.

“I don’t want!”

“Oppa…”

“I really love you..”

“Me too…”

“But…Yuki-ah..I’m sorry. I can’t say that word.”

“Oppa.. I love you!”

You two will be separate forever.. You know that since earlier. Jiho kiss you on your lips. Hot. So deep and passionate. The last kiss…the goodbye kiss. Don’t ever cry…

 

 

Four years later…

You look at your cellphone’s wallpaper. You smile. You never delete the picture. The photo when Jiho hug you from behind with sweet smile on your lips. That moment still fresh in your memory. Two years ago, Jiho with stage name Zico were debut with his group called Blockbuster a.k.a Block B. As you promised him earlier, you’re become his number one fan. You always support him from deep of your heart. Then, you hear the announcement that the airplane will be land in few minutes…

“I’m back, Korea… I’m back, Jiho oppa…” You whispered. Now, you arrive at your dad’s country, Korea after many years.

But..The different story will be waiting for you there..

 

 

 

 

 

Note: Tada! oneshort fanfic. So the secret was revealed huh? The story will be continue at Who's EXO?

please click this link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/250550/who-s-exo-you-exo-funny-baekhyun-kris