07

My Arrange Marriage With Kim Myungsoo

 

L. Joe was walking out from his mom's cafeteria and at the end at the time, he wants to hop on his bike, he spotted you not far away from  his place. At first, he doesn't recognize  it was you but when you turned your face around, he gasped  in surprised and smile widely.

Fate is really with me. I am so happy. Wee!

L. Joe went in your direction with his bike. From far he could see how beautiful are you. You are really my angel.  He cleared his throat loudly, gaining your attention. You tilted your head in confusion when seeing the guy in front of you.

"Oh, it's you, L. Joe sunbaenim."

"Took you long enough to recognize me." he pouted. You scratch your not itchy head. Well, you look different though.

"What are you doing here, Eunji?"

"Em...Em....Em....I...I..."

L. Joe raised his brow. "You what, Eunji?"

"Well, my friends dumped me alone, here." you muttered slowly. Not a friend but my soon to be husband who hated me so much.

"Who the hell that bastard? He or she shouldn't leave you alone here. It's too dangerous for an innocent girl liked you."

You made a face at his last statement. Innocent my . Oh believe me, I am not innocent as you say, oppa. Ops, oppa. Hehehe..Since when he became my oppa.

You just shrugged your head coolly likes it's not a big deal for you but the truth is it is really a big deal to you. L. Joe glanced at his watch. "It's already late. Let me send you back."

"It's fine, sunbaenim. Really, it's fine. I can go home by myself."

"Oh yeah, by what? By space ship, rocket or what?"

" Not that.." you pouted.

L. Joe bit his lips. He was struggling himself. He wants to pinch your cheek badly. Why are you so cute, Eunji-ah?

"Then, you are going to go back home with what? There is no bus in this time."

"I..I don't know."

"Let's stop this, Eunji. Just let me send you. It's not like I will do something ert or...You want me to do it, won't you? " L. Joe smirked.

"Bwoh? An...Anniyo. Fine! I accept your offer."

"Good girl." he patted your head. L. Joe hand you his helmet. You took it but your eyes never leave him. "Wae?" he asked you.

"What are you are going to wear?"

"Tsk! I don't need that helmet."

"Opp-- I mean sunbaenim. You should wear it. It's for your safety."

L. Joe gazed softens. I don't need that helmet as long as you with me. "It's going to be alright. I couldn't die yet. Not yet before you be as mine." he whispers the last statement quietly. L. Joe chuckled silently. Even with that helmet, you still look cute.

 

Myungsoo was driving his car speed and stopped abruptly in front of the Han River. This is where that he could relax his mind. This is where he could forget about all the problems.

" this! I don't want that marriage! I don't love her!"

Myungsoo ruffling his hair with so much frustration. His jaws tightened because of angry. He never expects his life to be like this. All this time, he's only been thinking that he wants to marry with one girl who is not you but Hyuna. He loves her so much and willing to do anything just for her. Why her? Why not Hyuna? Why? Why? Why!

His phone ringing. It was his mother. Seeing that name, Myungsoo throw away his phone in the sea. Spending his time in here, wouldn't help me finding an answer. At the last, Myungsoo decide to drive his car to the nearest bar, Paradise bar.

This is his usual place to hang around with his friends and Hyuna. Myungsoo to a seat at the bar stool and order the heavy drink. After four shots, he called the waiter again and order the same alcohol.

"You aren't legal enough to drink that alcohol, sir." warned the bartenders.

"Just ing shut your mouth. Give me that!"

"But sir,,"

"I said just give it to me! Are you deaf!"

"Myungsoo-ah, here you are." Sungyu came behind him. He gestured the bartender to leave him alone. Sungyu shook his head seeing this side of Myungsoo. "Yah, gwenchana? What happen? Your mom called me and she asked me to bring you back."

"Hyung, do you know that life is isn't unfair for me."

"What are you talking about?"

"My life is really unfair to me. "

"You're drunk. We should go."

"No. I don't want!" Myungsoo pushed him away and he stumbled back to his seat.

"Aish! For goodness sake! Stop this stupid act." Sungyu yelled angrily. He's helping Myungsoo got up from the seat and bring him out from the bar. "You are , hyung."

"I am not. But you are. Stupid Myungsoo. "

"Where is my darling, Hyuna, hyung ~~~" Myungsoo laughed. People who were passing both of you were looking at you liked you guys are such an idiot who got out of the mental hospital. I am not, but he is.

Sungyu bring Myungsoo inside the car and put him down carefully at the back seat. He is stretching his body and back. My back hurts. Sungjong right. I am getting old, now.

Sungyu drove his car back to Myungsoo house. His mom called him to bring him back to his house, not Infinite's mansion. His parents are waiting for him with angry. "Where is he? "

"In the car." Sungyu reply with bored. His father open the car and shook his head. He hopped Myungsoo on his back and bring him into his room. "Thanks Sungyu-ah, for bringing him back."

"Not a big deal but may I know why is he behaving like this?"

"It's such a long long story."