Romeo and Juliet love story.

Love isn't cruel.

This chapter might be a little same like Romeo And Juliet love story. Don't get me wrong. Hahaha it won't be the same like everything. Just few parts of it. Oh and yeah, I recommend you to open this songs while reading this chapter. Just get into this story and the song. Have fun! Oh yeah, click on the link below and do hear it while reading it.

 

Until Forever

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

"She do?"

"Yes."

Both of them approached Hyun Joong. 

"She really loves you. She's your wife."

"But.. She said that she hated me so much. She wants me to die."

"Honey.. She's lying. She did never believe you cause you never show it. And now you've proved her that all this time she was wrong. Go back son. You don't belong here yet."

"I wanna be with you guys. My own mom and dad. Please don't chase me away."

"We don't. How about So Ra? Your sister, our daughter? Isn't it unfair fo her?"

Hyun Joong's father hugged Hyun Joong tight. Then he let go of him and her mom hugged him. Then they kissed Hyun Joong's forehead. 

"Wake up son. Jung So Min loves you. And I knoe deep in your heart you love her too."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

So Min saw Hyun Joong's things beside the bed. His wallets, his ring and two tiny little bottles. She walk nearer and took the wallet. There was a photo of her. She was holding a new phone. The day that they bought the same cellphone. She didn't realize that he took a picture of her. Then she put it down and took his ring. 

"I slipped this in your little fingers."

She slipped in the ring on the same fingers Hyun Joong wore her the ring. 

"No matter what, you can't leave me."

So Min saw the two tiny bottles. She didn't know what it is but she had the sense that she probably would be with Hyun Joong right away. She took one of it on the right side. She opened the can slowly while looking at Hyun Jong.

"I'm gonna be with you."

Without any doubt, she drank it till it finished. She dropped down the bottle. In seconds, she felt uneasy. She's getting hot. She wiped her tears. She could feel that her heart beating is going slow. She looked aorund. Her eyes stopped at the dead figure beside her. She tried to catch Hyun Joong's hand but then she slowly... Collapsed on the floor.

"So... Min.. Urghh.. So Min..?"

He opened his eyes. He's back to reality. The view that he saw earlier seems like it's already gone. His mom and dad too. The last word that he said makes him to wake up. Jung So Min.

"So Min... Wh--.. Where.. are.. you?"

Hyun Joong sat up. He looked beside his bed. All his belongings were place there. Except one bottle. It supposed to be two. Why there's one left?

"Urghhh.."

Hyun Joong pushed aside his blanket and dropped down his legs. He held his head. Felt so dizzy. He looked down and saw someone familiar. He blinked his eyes.

"So Min?"

There was a bottle near her hands. Hyun Joong taken aback. His heart almost stopped. He falls down from th ebed and lay down beside So Min. He grabbed her hands. 

"So Min ah.. Wake up... What's wrong with you? So Min ah. Wake up. I'm here. So Min..!"

Hyun Joong shaked her arms. No respond. He sat up and brought her closer. He buried her face on his chest. He kiss her forehead for like hundred times so that she could awake. 

"So Min! Get up. My mum and dad said that you're waiting for me. So Min ah. What's wrong with you? Why didn't you talk? Open your eyes So Min ah. Please.."

He cuddled her tightly. He shake in front and behind. Trying to wake her up. Tears drooling out from his eyes. His face redden tried to hold still. 

"So Min.... My wife. Please don't leave me. I need you.."

All the moments that they had spend together falshback trough his mind. He was stupid enough for not taking a good care of her. Trough the first meeting, the fights, about the first kiss, the sadness. All of it. He heard the door knob clicked. Someone is coming inside.

"Jung So Min?"

It's Mrs. Kim and So Ra. Followed by the rest of them except Hyun Woo and Mr. Jung. They both still being treated in the emergency room. So Ra was the first to step in. She looked aorund the room and saw Hyun Joong was.. ALIVE!

"Hyun Joong? Is that really you?"

All of them were taken aback. He was sitting on the floor crying while cuddling So Min. 

"What.. What happen?"

Mrs Kim walked in and approached them. She kissed Hyun Joong's forehead.

"I know god will never take you."

"Mom... Tsk.. Tsk..."

"What's wrong? Did So Min faint? Cause she sees you back to live? So Min ah, my dear, wake up."

"She's... Tsk.. She's gone mom.."

"No! No. It can't be. Called the doctor. She must be fainted. Call the doctor quick!"

Hyun Joong gave a bottle to Mrs Kim. She knew that bottle. The poison. 

"No. She must took the wrong one. Tell me it isn't true."

Hyun Joong stayed silent and went back to So Min's face. He kissed her forehead. Soon the doctor came in. 

"We have to take her to the emergency room. Quick. She might be alive at this moment."

The doctor and nurse tried to take So Min away but Hyun Joong stopped them. 

"Please sir, we need to save her. Please."

"No."

Hyun Joong looked straight at the doctor. Those sorrow eyes...

"Hyun Joong! What were you thinking? We must save her! Please let her go."

"NO ONE CAN TAKE HER FROM ME!"

The doctor let out a sigh. He had no other choice but to take all the equipments to the room. 

"Sir, please. Let her go. We still can save her."

Daniel and Jessica went to Hyun Joong and grabbed his hand so that he could let go of So Min. He struggled hard to let go. So Ra and Mrs Kim joined too. The doctor and the nurses lifted her up and put on Hyun Joong's bed. 

"Don't touch her!"

The doctor and the nurses count from 3 to 1 when they were doing the electric shock on her chest. Wires all over her hands and chest. The first attempt failed. And they did it again around 6 times and it failed.

"Stop hurting her. She's gone. Don't hurt her anymore. Just leave..."

Hyun Joong crippled on the floor crying. Everybody let go of his hand.

"She's gone. She's totally gone.."

The atmosphere around the room became sorrow. The nurse and the doctor stopped with what they were doing.

"I'm sorry."

The doctor said and he command his nurse to put out all the wire. While putting out the wire, the room was full of someone's heart beating from a machine. 

"Doctor..?"

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

How is it? I was listening to SS501 old songs and I was attracted to the song that you were listening right now. To be truth, it really fits this chapter. OMG, started to miss SS501 back! Mhm whatever it is, sorry for the chapter on this one. Take care love!