The 'Crew'

Rappers' Secrets

"Ehhm. You have someone on the other line" I said to Dongwoo

"I'll take Hoya for a minute".

Before i realized it we were in my car heading towards Seoul.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoya: "where are we?" i say, just waking up from crying and falling asleep.

Sunggyu: " one of my Hyung's house." i say unseatbelting and opening the door.

 i walked up the steps, into the apartment door, and without knocking, i type in the pin number.

making sure Hoya was following, i greeted him into the house and gave him some slippers to wear.

Hoya: feeling disy, i follow Sunggyu Hyung into the apartment, trying to focus on the livings room, to the kitchen not hearing any footsteps. 'HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGG~!" i hear coming from a bedroom. i saw a short, blonde, cute, with a sweet voice coming towards Sunggyu followed by a guy that had a dancers body, the kind i always wanted.

Sunggyu: Yah! stop running in the house! Dujun"s going to yell at you! i brought a guest. say Hello to your Dongsae Hoya."

Hoya: a few boys came to join the two wild boys. one had also had a dancers body, but it was a body where you moved most of your stomach, another guy came in that wore a white tank, had glasses on, and had a low voice sounding as a rapper, one that was lower than mine. two other boys came in one who looked my age, but with a real low voice, and one that looked the oldest out of all of them, that had real muscular legs, he looked like a soccor player.

 

*Can you guess who they are?? i'll give you 5 secounds!!!*

 

Owner of the apartment: " ANNYEONGHASAYO! SHOWWWW BEAST!!! ^^

Hoya:Beast?!?! WTF! they look so differ from stage and real life!!

"Ayeonghasayo!! wow! you guys really are beast! it's so nice to meet you!"

Yoseob: Hi! i'm Yoseob! aren't i ADORABLE?!

GiKwang: "yah! You wanna die! im MAIN DANCER~~"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-2 hours later-

hahahaha! B2ST Sunggyu and Hoya are laughing at Yoseob doing his cute agyeo. Suddenly a knock came from the door, that made everyone quickly quiet down. For a leader, Dujun had got up to answer the door.

The rest of the boys sat pon the ground quietly trying to listen to who it was, while staring at each other, not hoping it was B2St's manager.

Dujun: "Dugusayo??" I say as i open the door. I see a young man in sweats sweating and out of breath.

Dongwoo:" Annyeonghasayo. Is Hoya here?"

Dujun" waeyo? dont you know how to greet people older than you?"

Dongwoo" "soryy. i'm Dongwoo. i'm looking for Hoya. is he HERE?"

Dujun: i look around my back and can see sadness and frighten in Hoya's eyes. i take a deep breath, turn back to the guy at the door , dongwoo, and say: "anni".

Dongwoo: "AISH!" i sanswer back to the guy who i forgot to ask who he was. i run my hands though my hair frustrated. i had a tack keeper that connected to Hoya's phone, and it had lead me here.

right before i'm about to leave, i hear someone sneeze in the apartment. the sneeze sounded very fimiliar......HOYA!

without hesitation i ask the guy " do you live alone?"

Dujun: "anni i live with my Dongsaes'"

Dongwoo:"ahh. may i pay my respects to them. i mean, like i didnt mean to inturrupt u guys." :) i gave the guy a FAKE friendly smile.

Dujun: i look back again, knowing the others could hear every single word. Sunggyu started getting up and grabbed Hoya's hand, sat down, sat down next to him, and said everything was okay. He then got up and walked to the kitchen, and nodded his head towards me saying it was 'OK'

"Arraso." i say to Dongwoo

Sunggyu: "act like ur washing the dishes. dont look at the livign room till he's gone." Hoya nodded, turned  towards the sink and the water. i could see he had shaky hands.

Dongwoo: i walk in into a nice clean room. i heard a water fossit running, and looked left and saw a young man doing some dishes.

i greeted the other boys. seeing if i'll find my Hoya.

i then heard a sneeze. i looked in the kitchen and out of nowhere, a sshort blonde dude came and i felt something on my lips.

Hoya: for a secound i heard silance from the living room. so i had sneezed and the next think i knew was Sunggyu holding me and warmness on my lips.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! sorry for late update ;0 school started! so about 1 story a week. :0 thanks subscribers! srry for typos!