Two

Falling in love with an idol ? You're kidding, right ?
Entering the school , You took a deep breath and glanced at your pink digital watch . *Great, i have 13 minutes left . * you thought .

You hated exercising in the morning so you trudged up the stairs lazily . When you finally reached the second level , you walked straight to the busy hallway leading you to the East of the building and gave a sudden break . You took a couple steps back and looked towards the large crowd across the other hallway . *Thats something new..* You thought, remembering how empty that place always used to be . You continued staring, curious about whats going on .

"Yaaanaa ." A girl suddenly hopped behind you . You jumped a little from surprise . "Oh, Jiyeon Eonni.." You took off your headphone , "Annyeong haseyo ." You bowed .

Jiyeon , the most famous Queenka known in this school . She's really nice IF she likes you . Otherwise , you'll just think that she's the most evilest person known on Earth . Well thats just your opinion..

"Don't need to be so polite ~ We're friends ! By the way, why are you spacing out like that ? " She giggled .

"Eh ? i'm not spacing out ! " You defended . "Hm.. Do you know whats going on over there ?" You pointed out . "Oh, you mean the new students ? I can't waaait to see them ! I heard they're cute !" she squealed . You look at her like she came from other planet . "New... Students ? Its already past mid term ! What do you mean New students ? "

"Well its not like I knew why . Poor thing they had to catch up with our lessons ." She sighed .

You looked back at the crowds before you finally glanced at your watch.
"Eonni , i have to go . My class is starting soon . Tto bwayo (see you later) ." You smiled and quickly head to your classroom .

The day went on like any other day You had during your Thursday school days . You had English for the first hour , then its history before lunch .