FINAL

Missing You

 

Bom and jiyong had been together for almost 2 years. They were the real deal, very sweet with each other and wanted to get married since they were also at the right age. But not all fairytales  have happy endings. Just like they’re story, it ended tragically.

Jiyong’s POV

I know when guys have the break up issues we need to find new girls that quick, my friends say that she can be replace that easily. I tried yes, but it wasn’t easy to forget her. She’s my one true love. I cant believe I let her slip away from me. Like tonight I miss her so much, I want to hold her tight, say I miss you. I love you just let her know im still in love with her.  But I cant even do that, I know she will only avoid me. Now what will I do with this ring? the ring I promised you.

When jiyong and bom were still in a relationship, they were very happy together. Seems like they can never let go of each other, but when a girl came in the way and jealousy was blurring them everything tends to change.

Bom was very loyal to him, but him? Well not that much. He is a handsome guy, a rich man and his friends? Well they can take him to any place in seoul that have pretty ladies. And even though he was that loyal to him? Temptation always gets in his ways especially when he was drunk.  Bom would call him or text him but there’s no reply. Well this only happen recently especially when his friend Kim came from Europe.

“where is he? he said to meet me here in the old park” bom said as she checks her phone for the 90th time. Still no reply nor text but still she’s hoping since she loved him. Most of the time this would happen,  he would say he will make it up to her and make plans but usually he’s the one who’s not attending. Bom would cry on the bench before she leaves.

One day, she visits him. The same day he wanted to propose to her, when she was walking towards his office, she saw kim kissing him. The lunchbox she was holding were dropped on the floor. Jiyong saw her standing in front of the glass door, tears were flowing down her cheeks. Jiyong pushed kim and ran his way towards her, bom walks out and tries to walk fast.

“bom! Wait! Bom! Please wait for me I can explain!” jiyong said holding her hand

“explain what?! And can you let go of my hand?!” she said pulling her hand

“wait please, bom what you saw there was-“

“what? Is this why you always forget about our meets? Why you don’t answer my calls? Or even text me? If this is the reason well im glad I found out about it” she left him speechless. He didn’t know what to do that day. He left his office like he wasn’t even a part of it.

Jiyong called her to meet at the old park, it is where they made so many happy moments together. Jiyong went first this time then when bom came his eyes just becomes puffy.

“bom can we talk about the thing that happened back there?”

“what about it?” still not caring about him.

“look, im sorry about everything.” His phone suddenly rings and he picked it up which made bom very mad.

“yah!! Stop it! I don’t know what happened to you jiyong! Where is the guy I loved the most? The guy that would always remind me that im his princess? Where is he jiyong?! I miss him so much” tears began to pour. “ive been very patient, you know that. I always want this relationship to last forever but I cant do it by myself we need to work together but I guess that’s not what your secretary listed huh? Its over jiyong, were over. I cant live like this, its better if we both just, just move on”

She ran away, the ring he was holding on his right hand fell on the grass. He knelt down and his tears just began to fall. He slaps his head and screamed her name.

Bom’s POV

Well I still remember my epic  walk out. I wanted to tell him about how much I miss that guy but well I saw him with a new chick I guess he finally moved on. And me? Well its hard to move on when you still have feelings for someone especially when there’s so much memories you can remember when you are still with them. I miss the old park but im scared when I go back in there I would see him  but I know that he will never go back to that place, he doesn’t care about me. But I still do care about him.

The next day

Bom went to the park with her headphones on, she looks around and saw no one.

“I guess its safe” she sat on the bench and closed her eyes, listening to her favorite song kinda remembering the memories.

A few minutes later, a car parked near the bench. A guy wearing a suit with his shades on came and looked around. It was no other than jiyong he was holding his promise ring.

“well, do I finally have to move on?” he sighed, took off his shades and looked at the ring. a tear dropped and looked around again. While looking around he saw HER, her eyes were closed smiling while listening to the songs and that made him smile. He walks towards her, slowly and surely just in case she would look up. When she opened her eyes he stops. Just like stalking.

“huh, I miss you” she stood up and walk away but then she saw him. They didn’t know what they would do she looked away and continued walking.

“hey bom, can we talk for a second?”

“no more talking, I need to go” when she was about to leave jiyong left something in her tote bag.

When she finally arrives back home

“aigoo what is this?”

im sorry bommie, I miss you so much, I hope we can go back to what we were before. I love you so much and I hope I can give you this message before I leave for the army. But I guess that would be impossible but ife that would be possible I wanted to say I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I WANNA MARRY YOU WHEN I COME BACK. I HOPE YOU’LL FORGIVE ME, I MISS YOU MY QUEEN L
-jiyong

A smile formed in her lips and a tear was dropped when she scanned her bag some more she saw the ring. it has her name on it which made her more touched.

“I still do love you my jiyong”