2

The myth

 

They day has come, with an excitement Hyonsun dressed beautifully to accompany her sister to be arranged with. She doesn’t know where the servant brought her in to.

And finally she arrived at the gate of a palace; she went down from her carriage.

“The King of Kang Kingdom already arrived.”  The other servants shouted and open the gate to announce that her family already arrived there.

The palace is really cool just like hers. She has no idea if her sister will live in this way. This palace is wonderful; she spotted a bunch of lilies, white lilies that she loves the most.

She wonders who was planted those lilies here. It’s totally beautiful.

 Finally they arrived at the room that she expected as the King’s throne.

The door slowly opened by the servant, she could see that her father smiled happily.

“The Kang’s King arrived.” Once again the servant shouted. They gave a bow to show their honor.

“Long time no see Kang-nim.” The king greeted. They gave them a bow.

She had been told by the maid that gossiping around palace, the royal family that willing take her sister as wife has 3 children, 2 sons and a girl. And she knows that it’s true but, she doesn’t know about what clan and kingdom. And she didn’t even know that she was facing Chanyeol now.

The hanyeol that she love the most. The Chanyeol that she recently knew that he has a “Park” as his first name.

“Chanyeol?”

*

“Hyunson?” he mouthed.

He doesn’t know that the girl he love is a princess. A princess from “Kang” clan. She never told him about how her family. All he knew just loving him.

His eyes were in horror and shocked. In his little heart he just prays that the girl who wanted to marry his brother is not her.

Not her, please—

*

They sat down facing each other.

Chanyeol keeping on staring on her, but she has no face to stare back at him. She is too scared; she scared if Chanyeol would mad at her.

Gladly, the one who engaged to Kang Sora wasn’t Park Chanyeol, but Park Junsu his older brother. Chanyeol could take a relief breath and forced a smile. Actually he wants to blame her and get mad because of it. But he has no heart upon seeing Hyunson who always lowered her head, looks scared of him.

And when the elders take a time to talk each other, and the couple-to-be take a tme to walk each other, Chanyeol pulled Hyunson out. He takes her to the other side of the palace. So no one can see them there.

There were many of lilies planted, her eyes grew big.

“Chanyeol-ah, did you plant all of these lilies?” She questioned and touches the lilies one by one.

“Yes, they are you favorite right? I planted them in front garden too.” He showed her his teeth smile widely. He feels proud that she loves his work.

The suddenly he pulled her into a deep hug.

“Glad that you aren’t engaged with my brother.” he sighed and took a deep breath.

She tapped his back to comfort him.

‘“You know my heart beating fast when I knew that the princess was you? I thought that you were the one.” He tightens his hug as if he won’t let her go.

“Me too, I am glad that you weren’t that prince.” She smiled.

He nodded, “And I planted all of those lilies because I’m missing you.” They pulled off the hug.

“Really? You miss me that much?” she held his face.

Feeling happy, Chanyeol kiss her deeply. They are missing each other. It’s been awhile since their first kiss and the last meeting.

“I really wanted to marry you, you know?” Chanyeol said.

She formed a smile and hugs him deeply.

“I’m the fourth generation. I could marry anyone that I love. No rules.” She cheered.

“How lucky, I’m the fourth generation too. No rules.”

*

The marriage is happening after a week the two of kingdom meet each other. It was so glorious and everyone cheering happily for the marriage. The villagers look so happy with the wedding. Of course, the two kingdoms had been bounded into one.

Chanyeol and Hyunson doing well but, they keep their relationships. They didn’t want to ruin the marriage of their siblings though. They still find the right time to tell the king about their relationships. They did love to tell everyone about this but not now.

Their meeting had frequently increased now.  They will meet at the fields, lake or even at the hills. That was their secret place to go out.

*

“Chanyeol.” The king called him.

“Yes, Mama.” He bent down.

“I did give you a time to find your dearest future. Have you found it?” the king asked.

“Yes, Mama.” He answered without any doubt.

“Hahahaha. So who is that lucky girl?” the king getting excited.

“She is—a princess.”

“Good.”

“Princess Kang HyunSon.”

The King surprised with his sentence.  He frowned and let out a small grunt. Chanyeol took a glimpse of the king. The king looks so unwelcomed with that name.

Why?

“You can marry anyone. But not her.” The king confirmed.

“Why Mama?” he is very surprised.

“You are the fourth generation and she is also. You can’t be together!” the king tamped the mini table beside him.

“The fourth generation has their own right to choose their own future. But the fourth generation is not allowed to be together. That’s the rule!”

“Mama, I really love her. I want to be with her. Please allow me Mama.”

“Get out.”