First Meeting

If Only You Were Here

Nichkhun & Yuri

Nichkhun: Hey, what took you guys so long, you made me wait here a whole 30 minutes.

He laughed and smiled his angelic smile.

Yuri: You know Oppa, it takes time to look this pretty.

Nichkhun: Of course it does.

He patted her head and she lightly blushed.

Nichkhun: Ohh, by the way there's someone here who wants to meet you.

He left his seat and went to search for someone. Yuri patiently waits for Nichkhun's return. She was wondering who could it be. She saw Nichkhun coming back with a guy with a familiar face. It was Seulong from 2am.

Seulong: Annyeonghaseyo, Seulong-ibnida.

His smile went from ear to ear. She looks even prettier in person! I hope the huge smile on my face isn't creeping her out. He thought to himself  decreasing his smile a bit while reaching out for hand, but instead of shaking it, he lightly kissed it. He slowly looked up and saw Yuri's blushing face.  

Yuri: Annyeonghaseyo, Yuri-ibnida

Nichkhun was glaring at Yuri and Seulong, regretting that he ever introduced them to each other. Aish, I should have known that Seulong liked Yuri, babo!   With a disappointed face he sat down next to Seulong who was sitting next to Yuri. Seulong and Yuri talked all night, while Nichkhun decided to get some drinks for all of them he saw Yuri and Seulong headed for the dance floor. Nichkhun was hurting inside. He wanted to leave immediately but Taecyeon saw him and dragged him to 2pm's table filled with girls.

Taecyeon: Here get your mind off of Yuri and have some fun!

Nichkhun showed a weak smile but Taecyeon didn't fall for it, he shoved Nichkhun next to a beautiful blonde lady with a swimsuit model figure named Tatiana. Yuri saw Nichkhun and Tatiana talking, Why am I suddenly so jealous? Yuri then grabbed Seulong hand and headed for 2pm's table.

Yuri: Hi guys!

2pm: Hey.

They were still awkward after knowing that Sunny and Tiffany has told the whole SNSD that Nichkhun loved Yuri. Yuri sat down next to Nichkhun and Suelong sat down next to her.

Yuri: So who's this Oppa?

Nichkhun: Yuri, this is Tatiana, Tatiana this is Yuri.

Both girls gave each other fake smiles. Seulong could feel the intensity between Yuri and Tatiana, so he decided to start a conversation with them.

Seulong: So Tatiana where are you from?

Tatiana: Los Angeles, California.

Nichkhun: Me too!

Yuri felt even more jealous, "Me too!" Why does he seem so happy? Aish, this girl is making me crazy! Nichkhun could feel that Yuri was getting annoyed so he pushed it a little further to get revenge for dancing with Seulong. Nichkhun whispered something in her ear that made her giggle.

Taecyeon & Chansung

Taecyeon: Maaan, Nichkhun knows how to push Yuri's buttons, look at her, she looks like she's about to tear Tatiana apart with her bare hands!

Chansung: Hahaha, she must really like Nichkhun too huh?

Taecyeon: That is something we should ask Tiffany and Sunny, they seem to know alot.

Nichkhun & Yuri

Yuri: Seulong Oppa, I'm getting kinda tired.

Seulong: Do you want me to take you home?

Yuri: Is that okay?

Seulong: Yeah, sure come on.

Nichkhun face went red, not because of embarrassment this time, he was enraged and filled with jealousy. It was his job to take Yuri home, and he felt like he was being replaced. Is she serious? Why is she doing this to me?! Nichkhun wanted to stop them but he didn't. What right do I have to stop them? I'm just her friend and nothing more. Tatiana noticed that Nichkhun was getting angry.

Tatiana: Nichkhun, can you take me home, I'm tired too.

Yuri heard Tatiana before leaving, They just met, no way Nichkhun would say yes to her. But she was wrong.

Nichkhun: Yeah let's go, it was a long day for me too.

Yuri was shocked with Nichkhun's response, Why is he being like this? Her facial expression was frowning and confused.

Yuri: Oppa is never like that.

Seulong: Like what?

Yuri: Taking random girls home.

Nichkhun & Tatiana

Nichkhun: You ready?

Tatiana: Yeah, let's go.

While driving to Tatiana's house.

Tatiana: You really like her don't you?

Nichkhun: Who?

Nichkhun pretended like he didn't know what she was talking about and raised one of his eyebrows.

Tatiana: YURI. You obviously like her! The way you acted when she asked for a ride from Seulong made it pretty obvious. Why don't you ask her out? It seems like you've known each other for a long time.

Nichkhun signed, Because I'm a big chicken and I don't want to ruin our friendship if it doesn't work out! He thought in his head, but what came out was completely different.

Nichkhun: What are you talking about, I don't like her.

Tatiana: Don't lie to yourself; saying that over and over again won't make it true.

Nichkhun: Is it really that obvious?

Tatiana: Yes, but I think the only person who doesn't know that you like Yuri is Yuri.

They were finally at Tatiana's house.

Tatiana: Thanks for the ride!

Nichkhun: No problem.

Tatiana shouted while waving goodbye...

Tatiana: You better tell her how you feel before someone steals her away!