06

I was a fate for you...

Taeng sat on the floor, blocking the way of people who had to enter. He didn't mind being cursed or pushed a bit to the side. He was no longer wanting to live. 

All he could do was to stare at the entrance and let his tears drop to the ground. He felt like dying instead of going back to the prom to have Sunny flirt around him. 

'Fany-ah'- Taeng 

he repeate her name again and again in his brain.

'sorry'- Taeng

as he say with his arms hugging his knees and head burried in it, he sobbed. A 18 year old boy was literally crying in front of hundreds of people who looked at him with weird eyes. 

No one dared to approach him. 

He was left on the side sobbing as he watched people go. 

"hey, you alright there?" after a long period of time, a guy around his twenty bent by him and his back gently. "where's your parents?" he aske bluntly. 

"I'm not a kid" Taeng shouted at the guy, like a kid. 

The guy seemed to be overwhelmed by the fact he gt shouted. He stuttered a bit but regaine consciousness after a few seconds. 

"sorry, dude..." he apologized politely "so you alright here?" he asked again. 

Taeng nodded slightly but when he saw the guy's face his jaw dropped wide opened. 

His face was just like Tiffany's except it was more manly. Taeng observed the older guy's face. 

"Tipani?" his words dropped without any thinkings. 

"Tiff? Are you Tiff's friend or something?" the guy asked

taeng only nodded, not sure of the situation now. 

"wait here" he smiled and run to the starbucks. Taeng seemed to be in his dreams. He didn't know what was going on and why someone who looked like Tiffany and who knew Tiffany was at the airport still outside the departure. 

As he watched the guy go, a second later a girl cam out of the store. A girl who seemed to be really familiar. A girl who cried as soon as she saw Taeng sitting by the departure entrance. 

"Taeng..." she mumbled under her breath 

Taeng couldn't relieve live his eyes. The girl who he pleaded to meet just for once was there standing. 

"Tipani..." he mumbled too. 

The two stayed in the possessions for a full minute before Taeng stood up, fluttering the front of his shirt and revealing his hot upper body. 

Taeng slowly walked over to Tiffany who was now sobbing like what Taeng was doing minutes ago. He whipped the tears away quickly and stood in front of her. 

"w-why you here?" she asked, choking from her cry. 

"I just wanted to say I was sorry for being such an idiot" Taeng said, couldn't help himself from smiling. He was too overwhelmed of te fact that Tiffany was really standing in front of him. 

"pabo! I'm not mad at that" she said as she smacked his arms gently. "you don't have to come just for that" 

taeng backed off with her words. 

'am I meant to say this? What of she rejects?'- Taeng

he stared right into her eyes, searching for hints of love towards him. 

'its your last chance Taengoo! GO!'- Taeng

taeng gulped as he got ready for his first ever confession. 

"it's not only that, Tipani" he said with shaky voice. Tiffany looked at him and tilted her head for more explanation. "I came here to tell you something more important. I don't know your answer and I don't minde any answers. I might look like a jerk and act like a dork. I might not be the perfect guy in your eyes but let me just tell you this... I love you" Taeng said and looked at her face. 

Tiffany stood there motionless. Her eyes looked right into his eyes and her jaw was half opened. 

"Fany-ah, I fell in love with you deeply, you can't leave me like this... I need you!" Taeng said 

tiffany's eyes became watery

"pabo..." she mumbled "your the most stupidest guy I've ever met! Why did you come here? Why did you come into my life? Why are you such a jerk?" she said. Taeng felt like killing himself now. "why do you always make me regret the past? I thought I could leave without thinking about you, but that didn't succeed!! What's wrong with me?" she started hitting Taeyeon's bare chest. "I hate you!"

"Fany-ah, please... Do you love me?" 

tiffany stopped hitting him and faced him with her pink cheeks which was caused by the crying 

"I-i..." 

Taeng looked at the girl's worried expression. Why was it taking her so long? I was a fate for her. 

he lowered how head and closened the gap between them

"answer me, do you love me?" their faces were inched away and Tiffany blushed madly 

"i-I think so..." she stuttered. 

"you think so? How about this?" Taeng pecked her lips gently "now do you still think you love me?" 

her eyes were wide open, blushing even harder

"Fany-ah?" Taeng called her name softly

"I love you, Tae... I loved you the whole time" Taeng smiled widely whe she finally accepted her true feelings

Taeng cupped her face with both hands and guides her to his lips. Smashing it in her soft lips, he showed his love to her. The love he kept inside. 

"don't leave, Fany-ah..." he said

"I don't want to" Tiffany answered

"than you dont have to" the two frowned when a man in his fifties was standing by them with a soft smile on his face. "Tiff, I won't push you to come with me. I've got Leo to help me with the business" 

"but daddy... You two can't even make a decent meal" she giggled

"yah! We can at least mark something! Come'n I don't want you to sacrifice your love just for this. Tiff..." he held her shoulders firmly. Tiffany stared at her dad for a second and then Taeng. 

"Tipani, it's your decision" Taeng said calmly

"Taeng it was our dream to open a new company a make it big after mummy passed away. And I want to see that moment" Taeng looked away for her, trying to understand her feelings "but I foundsomething more precious, daddy" Tiffany tuned to face Mr. Hwang "I want to stay here"

"Fany...?" Taeng stared at her in disbelief. 

"what's your name, young man?" Mr. Hwang asked him

"Taeng, Kim Taeng" Taeng answered 

"well I believe your a smart and well-mannered bo since I don't expect a guy crying for my daughter as if she died" he chuckled, while Taeng made a annoyed face "Taeng I ask you to take care of my daughter really well..." 

"yes, Mr. Hwang. I promise" Taeng smiled widely at the old man 

tiffany smiled at Taeng with her amazing eye-smile. She walked over to him and intertwined her hands with his. 

"Tae..." she whispered

"hmm?"

"thank you for running after me" 

"no problem" 

===

"are you ready?" Taeng asked the girl beside him

Tiffanu nodded shyly, looking down at her red dress which he just changed into 

"you look beautiful" he caressed her cheeks "now shall we?" 

tiffany nodded and the two slowly walked off to the prom which was still going on