quit biting your lips..or else

Quit biting your lip

 

 
 
'~~~~~ can you help me with this question??' luhan whined.
 
'what do you need now luhan?' i said a little irritated. 
 
luhan is my best friend for 8 years now,,and my neighbor... and also my crush. im trying to finish my homework but luhan keeps asking me question after question. not that i mind helping him but i want to get my work done too.
 
so i get up from my bed and walk over to my desk where he was doing his homework. 
 
'whats your problem?'
 
'i dont know how to answer thiiiisss' he whined again.
 
i looked at the problem and concentrated on the question. i started chewing on my lower lip trying to figure out the question.  after a few minutes, i finally got it. when i looked up, luhan was close,,VERY CLOSE.
 
'w-what?'   *wth ~~~~ dont stutter!! he might think you like him...but..i do like him..*
 
'why do you do that?' he asked pointing to my lips..
 
'do w-what?'
 
'bite your lip. you need to stop or its gonna get swollen and red' he explained calmly now touching my lips
 
*wh-why is my heart beating so fast? i hope he doesnt hear it,,but,, why is he so close? *
 
 'i-i dont know,,its j-just a habbit i guess'
 
'a habbit you need to stop-'
 
i bit my lips again not knowing how to answer.. he leaned closer and whispered   'or else'
 
'o-or else w-what?' 
 
he stood up suddenly and held my waist.. 
 
'or else this'
 
before i could ask what he was talking about, i felt his grip on my waist tightened and his lips on mine. 
 
*..what's..happening? lu-luhan is,,kissing me. is this a dream?? if it is, i dont want to wake up*
 
i didnt know what to do,,i finally closed my eyes and rest my hands on his shoulder. he put his right hand behind my head and started to deepen the kiss so i tightened my grip on his shirt. he pulled away after a couple of minutes. 
 
we stood there looking at each other in silence..then ,,
 
'i should bite my lips more often' i blurted out. i realized what i said and covered my mouth quickly and looked at the ground. 
 
*DID I SERIOUSLY SAY THAT OUT LOUD??? ~~~~ YOU BABO!!!*
 
'you're so cute!!' i heard luhan giggle and if his grip around my waist wasnt tight enough,,it was now.
 
i looked back up and he removed my hands from my mouth.
 
'only bit your lips when your with me' he said leaning close..again
 
'w-why?'
 
'so i can punish you' he winked and closed the gap between us.
 
'BE *peck* MINE *peck*' 
 
it was more like a command than a question but i could only nod as he deepened the kiss.
 
 
 
 
well,,that was ,,idk you tell me..
its my first oneshot so i know its not that good..but its midnight and im writing this on my ipod..
comment please so i can improve :)