...A Look Is Worth More Than Thousand Words...

A Look Is Worth More Than Thousand Words

I saw him once… twice… three times. Always the same place at the same time.

The first time was a normal simple day for me. I was late as usual, never getting to catch the direct; the station was completely full of people, but of course at 7:00 am is normal. People going to work, eating, waiting for someone, sitting there patiently while their train comes to take them to work, home or wherever they needed to go. Children running around annoying the parents that were trying to calm them down.

I chuckled thinking about those common details of life.

I heard a train coming, the sounds getting closer to the station… Sighed and put away my notebook and pen inside my suitcase, saw the time on my watch and sighed again… Time to go.

I rushed to the gate and on my way to the small stairs crash with someone. I felt the cold and hard floor with the anger growing in me. But he passed me and went through the steel gates. I shook my anger off, took my suitcase and get on the train. I saw my usual spot and sat on it. There! Now were just a couple of hours and get to my job with my boss laughing softly ruffling my hair and saying, “It doesn’t matter Ji! Haha you silly!” One more time. I sighed for my third time this morning and my view filled with the beauty outside from this box. The conductor appeared asking for the tickets to punch them, I gave him mine and then he passed me to ask another passenger for it. Turning my head ready to see at the same image that I see everyday, my eyes stopped on the man that two seconds ago gave his ticket to the conductor. My eyes stopped and my heart soon followed them although I think it raised the beating rather than stop it.

Tall, square shoulders, strong muscles I guessed, because seriously HE was too much for my eyes. A damn handsome face, brown hair, dark eye almost black but I think are black for what I could see and his lips geez! My heart almost exploded. I didn’t care that he was the guy who pushed me a few minutes before; but I felt curious too, people in this train know each other, the same people everyday gathers in this train going to the same place that they have to go, but him, I never saw him before.

He was looking outside the train and suddenly he looked at me, I stopped thinking, he stopped smiling, he was looking at me like he didn’t believe what he was looking at. I looked down avoiding the intense gaze from those, now I'm pretty sure, DARK brown eyes.

The train got to the city of Seoul and people gathered next to the closed doors, when I saw his seat once again he wasn’t there. For some strange reason that I didn’t want to think about it, I felt sad…

I got to work that day and saw my boss; he told me exactly the same that I thought he will. He’s a good boss and a good friend, well maybe not a regular boss; I mean what normal boss will have a mohawk hair and have his employee by best friend? Anyways I hoped I can see that train guy again.

 

 

The next day after that, a cold Tuesday made me wear my best jacket, just in case…

I saw him, saw him again! And the truth was that I was excited! So excited about this… the same thing happened, over and over again… the first time I saw him was Monday, then Tuesday came…

We saw each other and we held our looks for almost all the way to Seoul. I could see something, like see his soul, a beautiful soul, I was sure he could see mine, I don’t know if it was just me but I swear we said our entire lives right there just holding our eyes in front of each other.

I fell in love… I was sure now, I fell in love.

 

 

And then Wednesday… that day, something went different.

I saw him like usual, shy and quiet, he saw me with his intense dark look and then… he smiled, HE SMILED AT ME!! I gave a shy smile and he chuckled… I almost die there. He smiled and the look he gave me made me feel… loved.

 

 

Thursday…

He wasn’t there… He wasn’t… and that made me cried inside. My heart hurts right now. It stills hurting since yesterday… because I didn’t see him…

 

 

Now is Friday… I’m about to get in the train, 7:03 am, cold sad morning…

I walked to my usual seat and sat on, I looked to his seat, he’s not there just like yesterday. I looked outside with sad face while the train started its way to Seoul one more time this week…

I feel someone sitting in front of me, I felt its gaze… I looked up and froze. HE! He was there in front of me with a wide smile on his beautiful face.

- Hi… –I don’t know what to do, his voice is deep and husky, that hit me even more, I gulped and he chuckled.

I stuttered my answer.

- Hi-i..i… -Geez! Breath Jiyong!- Hi –I answered again this time better than before.

- I’m Choi Seunghyun… -His name…

- I’m Kwon Jiyong… -He smiled…

- Beautiful name Ji… -He just called me…??

- J..Ji?

- Yeah… I like it, you don’t?

- Yeah… -This time I laugh with him.

His face went serious and looked at me. I saw into his eyes and blushed, I saw it… I saw the feeling, the same feeling that makes me feel butterflies inside my stomach, that makes my heart hurt…

He sat next to me now… He saw me again, we both looked down at our hands and we blushed, his hand on mine. We looked each other’s eyes once again; he leaned down, his eyes on my lips, my eyes on his.

 Soft… full… sweet lips on mine. It wasn’t a rough or a lustful kiss, it was a sweet one.

Five minutes later we let go, breathing the same air.

He looks at me… I look at him.

We didn’t have to use words… not these five days, not now.

His eyes saying the same as me…

“I Love You”…

 

♣۞___.(¸.•*(¸.•*´¨¨۞¨¨`*•.¸)*•.¸ ۞___.(¸.•*(¸.•*´¨¨۞¨¨`*•.¸)*•.¸ ۞♣

Thats it!...

I know is not that good  but I hope you liked it!

And I hope you my dongseng and my unni liked it! Ne~

Love you all!!